Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (27714 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
which real estatecheesy this fallacy has been debunked several times. 80% of real estate owners and developers in lagos re yoruba.

http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/

Oga delete this useless link and upload real information from credible websites.

I dont think u have ever been to lagos grin grin, maybe u are from ogbomosho and u have been there all ur life.

80% of real estate owners and developers in lagos re yoruba"

All I can do is specially laugh @ this.

D hopeless website listed the names of yorubas who have properties in lagos and with that u concluded that Yoruba own 80% of real estate in lagos....Make out time and visit lagos, then tour the place. After that u can ask Omonile yorubas (many of them are IGBOs too) who n who is buying up land in lagos.

For ur info, igbos own over over 70% of the real estate in Abuja, And according to ACN leadershopunder tinubu said IGBO population in Lagos is about 45%, they said that some months after the 2006 population census

WHERE DO U LIVE THIS GUY
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by OkoNDOoBo: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
kingbee90:

You people that were born in Lagos why can't you also make your own money so that u will beat your black & bald chests and leave "Owo mî da" agbero money alone?
Lazy people
empty vessel make loudest noise. Yoruba's dont beat their chest to prove they re rich. Adenuga, alakija, oba otudeko , e.t.c investment in lagos dwarfs any nyamiri millionaire in lagos. Forget sef there is no nyamiri dead or alive that worth a billions dollars
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Oponu did u pick money on the floor when you travel overseas

Answer d very simple question n quit beatingabiut d Bush
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by OkoNDOoBo: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
prince3009:

And ya people who "own" Lagos, you have been there all the years of your life live in slums.
go around and see for yourself 70% of igbos in lagos re spread in the slums of lagos. Check their locations mushin(ladipo spare parts)
Ojo( alaba market) badagry, bariga, oshodi, ajegunle e.t.c
You can hardly see any nyamiris on island and poch areas in lagos
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
smiley wink smiley

Keep deceiving yourself

No go develop your red sand village with death trap road. Dey there dey drag Yoruba land smiley wink

My village is well developed, Far better develop than most yirubas states.

The problem yorubas have is that they dont travel at all, most Yoruba men make that silly assumption that SE is under developed, very funny set of people glued in one place.

Make out time and visit Enugu and Anambra, Visit their villages too, u will quickly discover d primary reason why IGBOs migrate.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by OkoNDOoBo: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Oga delete this useless link and upload real information from credible websites.

I dont think u have ever been to lagos grin grin, maybe u are from ogbomosho and u have been there all ur life.

80% of real estate owners and developers in lagos re yoruba"

All I can do is specially laugh @ this.

D hopeless website listed the names of yorubas who have properties in lagos and with that u concluded that Yoruba own 80% of real estate in lagos....Make out time and visit lagos, then tour the place. After that u can ask Omonile yorubas (many of them are IGBOs too) who n who is buying up land in lagos.

For ur info, igbos own over over 70% of the real estate in Abuja, And according to ACN leadershopunder tinubu said IGBO population in Lagos is about 45%, they said that some months after the 2006 population census

WHERE DO U LIVE THIS GUY
sorry i thought i was having conversation with a sane person never knew you re one of miscreant called ipob. 45% of lagos population cheesy another aba made stats.
Eko magazines captures entertainment, lifestyles ,businesses in lagos if you have any credible source bring out the list or get the Bleep off

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
Can a 5 states with lesser population defeat 31 states with huge population?

You be small boy smiley cheesy

Population does not in any way decide the outcome of war.

Weapons m Intelligent rules in war.

Little germany with their population and landmass of 350,000km² (half the size of texas in America) brutally conquered the whole Europe(asides England and USSR), the arrived in France and in 45 days they brutally defeated France and fully occupied Paris n every place else.

Mind u, IGBOLAND is not = SE. IGBOs are indigenous to 13 states in Nigeria.

And stop counting SS as part of peopl that will fight wars to keep Nigeria together.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by lomprico(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
anybody with the right money can invest I real estate na. what is this fool saying?

if its hausa or tiv of efik people that invested they will also become millionaires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
sorry i thought i was having conversation with a sane person never knew you re one of miscreant called ipob. 45% of lagos population cheesy another aba made stats.
Eko magazines captures entertainment, lifestyles ,businesses in lagos if you have any credible source bring out the list or get the Bleep off

Ur own said it...If u have been living in lagos, u should know that Tinubu conducted an internal census in lagos state after the north (thru inec)released their silly population census that placed Kano as having a higher population than lagos atate

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/amp/

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

My village is well developed, Far better develop than most yirubas states.

The problem yorubas have is that they dont travel at all, most Yoruba men make that silly assumption that SE is under developed, very funny set of people glued in one place.

Make out time and visit Enugu and Anambra, Visit their villages too, u will quickly discover d primary reason why IGBOs migrate.
smiley : wink smiley

My best friends are from Abia and Enugu state

They dey gist me how useless una governors be to develop una state

I camped in Imo state before redeploying back to West. Your region dry pass desert wink smiley

Nothing absolutely is there to hold on

Imo state na so so hotel full am wink smiley

No wonder una dey troop come west like say tomorrow no dey wink smiley

Make una try go do something for una region small abeg

If not for security challenges, North better pass una region �

Go to north, go see where government dey pump naija money put wink :

Na to dey talk talk una sabi do wink smiley
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:

Said by Yoruba paper...45% of lagos population is IGBO and that was back in 2006/2007 and more IGBOs have been moving into lagos from back then till 2022

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by NaranyD(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=CasNova post=104220780]Just imagine being home alone with uncle Joe.[/quote
This your plan ehh...
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Little germany with their population and landmass of 350,000km² (half the size of texas in America) brutally conquered the whole Europe(asides England and USSR), the arrived in France and in 45 days they brutally defeated France and fully occupied Paris n every place else.

And stop counting SS as part of peopl that will fight wars to keep Nigeria together.

smiley wink wink

You this olodo guy dey find partner smiley cheesy

You no do geography for school abi?

Biko no be me go teach you, shey be na boy boy una sabi do smiley wink
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Your ojukwu wey be coward go dey laugh una 4 where him dey

Buhari wey una hate for nothing na him house am, feed am and cloth am when he ran for him dear life smiley wink
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Elporo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aderewah:
True. Igbos hate Tinubu unduely. If Buhari or northereners controlled Lagos, I am sure igbos will be significantly less successful in Nigeria's economic capital.

The same way they are significantly less successful in Kano State
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
smiley : wink smiley

My best friends are from Abia and Enugu state

They dey gist me how useless una governors be to develop una state

I camped in Imo state before redeploying back to West. Your region dry pass desert wink smiley

Nothing absolutely is there to hold on

Imo state na so so hotel full am wink smiley

No wonder una dey troop come west like say tomorrow no dey wink smiley

Make una try go do something for una region small abeg

If not for security challenges, North better pass una region �

Go to north, go see where government dey pump naija money put wink :

Na to dey talk talk una sabi do wink smiley

""My best friends are from Abia and Enugu state""

Blatant lies. (U DONT HAVE IGBO FRIENDS, TALK MORE OF IGBO BEST FRIENDS grin grin)U are either lying or u are discussing with IGBOs who were born in Yoruba land and they equally grew up there and do not travel home, we called them efulefu.

""I camped in Imo state before redeploying back to West. Your region dry pass desert""

More lies cheesy.

Anyone that has visited Owerri alone will tell u openly that asides lagos state, there is no single Yoruba state as developed and advanced than Owerri so dont even go there.
Even an insane person will never say imo state is dry, u are a bloody liar.

'Imo state na so so hotel full am'

D same person saying Imo state is dry has turned around and said hotel full everywhere, A city that has many hotels is under developed and desert like grin

''No wonder una dey troop come west like say tomorrow no dey"'

Yorubas are not good in business, same applies to hausa people that's why IGBOs see too many opportunities to create wealth in ur areas and IGBOs leave igbo land because our land is very very competitive, for any business u want to start in the east, 50 people are doing it already so people moved out to places with more opportunities than it is back home.

""If not for security challenges, North better pass una region""

Coming from a man that has never ever stepped foot in IGBO land...I laugh in japanese hohohohohoho

A littl tip for u, Back in the 60s, Igbos owned about 66,000 registered businesses, yoruba had 5000 registered businesses while the north had 2500 registered businesses.

It has always been that way and will continue to be that way.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Na the BIAFRAN war make una redice like that na

As they nearly finish una before your forefather ojukwu the coward pick race go hide for buhari house wink wink

Biko why una vote no dey count during election if population no mean anything to you?

I know say you no go secondary school, na boy boy you go do wink smiley
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
This guy hate his kinsmen

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
Na the BIAFRAN war make una redice like that na

As they nearly finish una before your forefather ojukwu the coward pick race go hide for buhari house wink wink

Biko why una vote no dey count during election if population no mean anything to you?

I know say you no go secondary school, na boy boy you go do wink smiley

Afonjas keep embracing the past whole begging for unity grin grin. U are just hoping that if war breaks out, u will see IGBOs to kill, lmfao. IGBOs will annihilate Yoruba and hausa in just a few weeks, u think this is 1967, oga we dey 2020s, a devilish black market dey worldwide and they can sell u weapons without even paying cash cuz u have an endless supply of crude oil, which Yoruba and hausa dont have...how will u buy gasoline n diesel and kerosene from? Outside? With ship? We will bomb such a vessel in the high sea grin grin

Even with an estimated 500k+ IGBOs were slaughtered during the civil war, Igbos are still the most populated tribe in Nigeria cheesy.

They buried us, but they didnt know we were seeds cool
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

""My best friends are from Abia and Enugu state""

Blatant lies. (U DONT HAVE IGBO FRIENDS, TALK MORE OF IGBO BEST FRIENDS grin grin)U are either lying or u are discussing with IGBOs who were born in Yoruba land and they equally grew up there and do not travel home, we called them efulefu.

""I camped in Imo state before redeploying back to West. Your region dry pass desert""

More lies cheesy.

Anyone that has visited Owerri alone will tell u openly that asides lagos state, there is no single Yoruba state as developed and advanced than Owerri so dont even go there.
Even an insane person will never say imo state is dry, u are a bloody liar.

'Imo state na so so hotel full am'

D same person saying Imo state is dry has turned around and said hotel full everywhere, A city that has many hotels is under developed and desert like grin

''No wonder una dey troop come west like say tomorrow no dey"'

Yorubas are not good in business, same applies to hausa people that's why IGBOs see too many opportunities to create wealth in ur areas and IGBOs leave igbo land because our land is very very competitive, for any business u want to start in the east, 50 people are doing it already so people moved out to places with more opportunities than it is back home.

""If not for security challenges, North better pass una region""

Coming from a man that has never ever stepped foot in IGBO land...I laugh in japanese hohohohohoho

A littl tip for u, Back in the 60s, Igbos owned about 66,000 registered businesses, yoruba had 5000 registered businesses while the north had 2500 registered businesses.

It has always been that way and will continue to be that way.
Go isreal go bring partner if una dey find who go join the 5 minority states smiley

Take it to the bank, ogun state alone go feed your 5 minority states

Kano alone go feed una 5 minority states

Akwaibom alone go feed una 5 minority states

You no sabi anything wink smiley
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by IGBOSON1: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Tinubu bu nwa anyi, anyi hu ya n’anya

We love you Tinibu. Love from the core East

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This pic made me laugh! You can always tell elections are around the corner when politicians start dressing up like this! The Igbo attire Buhari wore in 2015...no one has seen it on him ever since! grin
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
Go isreal go bring partner if una dey find who go join the 5 minority states smiley

Take it to the bank, ogun state alone go feed your 5 minority states

Kano alone go feed una 5 minority states

Akwaibom alone go feed una 5 minority states

You no sabi anything wink smiley

Aba and Onitsha only is more developed than Ogun, Osun and Ogbomosho grin grin

Why are u bringing Akwaibom here? Are u now from Kano and Akwaibom? grin grin

Goan check any credible developmental index online or offline, U will see clearly that SE is leading, followed by SS...Even in education,SW have gone to 3rd place behind SS.

We no be mate
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
Your ojukwu wey be coward go dey laugh una 4 where him dey

Buhari wey una hate for nothing na him house am, feed am and cloth am when he ran for him dear life smiley wink

Concentrate on the topic, stop making frantic efforts to derail it
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
smiley wink wink

You this olodo guy dey find partner smiley cheesy

You no do geography for school abi?

Biko no be me go teach you, shey be na boy boy una sabi do smiley wink

Stay on the topic,I mentioned only IGBOs and where they exist, very simple. Dont try to derail d matter by spinning another meaningless cocoon.

We know where our land ends, state creation has changed nothing.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Afonjas keep embracing the past whole begging for unity grin grin. U are just hoping that if war breaks out, u will see IGBOs to kill, lmfao. IGBOs will annihilate Yoruba and hausa in just a few weeks, u think this is 1967, oga we dey 2020s, a devilish black market dey worldwide and they can sell u weapons without even paying cash cuz u have an endless supply of crude oil, which Yoruba and hausa dont have...how will u buy gasoline n diesel and kerosene from? Outside? With ship? We will bomb such a vessel in the high sea grin grin

Even with an estimated 500k+ IGBOs were slaughtered during the civil war, Igbos are still the most populated tribe in Nigeria cheesy.

They buried us, but they didnt know we were seeds cool
olodo say minority are the most populated in Nigeria smiley cheesy

Even 4 Africa too na una plenty pass

No wonder igbos constituted the highest numbers of prisoners/inmates in Nigeria and the world at large

Una dey spoil our image for other countries with una criminal behaviour

Because of una fraudulent acts, drugs dealer, human traffickers, ritualist, kidnapping et al

So tey una dey sell una daughters in the name of marriage

Your brother EVANS dey call you o guy
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by flokii: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Baawahala:
This guy hate his kinsmen

Nah.. he is saying all those things with the hope of getting favours from his oga Tinubu.

What he doesn't realize is that Tinubu won't be there to impose him and his people on Yorubas and Lagos Indigenes forever.

Sooner or later, the owners of the land will take over what is rightfully theirs and evict squatters and outsiders from Lagos politics. Awon atohunriwa jati jati that can't allow others achieve anything in their lands coming to South West to misbehave. Time will tell.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by mekusmanuel(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mechie onu gi, anumanu. Hide your face too
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
VTJN:
olodo say minority are the most populated in Nigeria smiley cheesy

Even 4 Africa too na una plenty pass

No wonder igbos constituted the highest numbers of prisoners/inmates in Nigeria and the world at large

Una dey spoil our image for other countries with una criminal behaviour

Because of una fraudulent acts, drugs dealer, human traffickers, ritualist, kidnapping et al

So tey una dey sell una daughters in the name of marriage

Your brother EVANS dey call you o guy

I read only the first line n decided to ask u this...

Pls list nigerian tribes that have more populated than IGBO... grin
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Aba and Onitsha only is more developed than Ogun, Osun and Ogbomosho grin grin

Why are u bringing Akwaibom here? Are u now from Kano and Akwaibom? grin grin

Goan check any credible developmental index online or offline, U will see clearly that SE is leading, followed by SS...Even in education,SW have gone to 3rd place behind SS.

We no be mate
smiley wink

Face your Biafra biko. Wetin concern you if i mention other state? Shey i mention those 5 underdeveloped minority state for east ni?

Biko face your Biafra and leave us alone smiley wink
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by OkoNDOoBo: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Said by Yoruba paper...45% of lagos population is IGBO and that was back in 2006/2007 and more IGBOs have been moving into lagos from back then till 2022

So acn statement over a decade is your source i thought you had brain. Bye
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
lagos gives you aboundant opportunities and edge to explore, only lazy people will lagos doesnt tolerate
Those opportunities are mostly created by the same Igbos...
Igbos are largely successful because they are hustlers...
Nobody made anyone billionaires as far as it is that person's hardwork...
Tinubu might have made a statement, that Igbos who are largely goal getters took advantage of and it paid off...Did Tinubu single out Igbos?
You guys just hate this tribe.I am not surprised anyways.Success breeds hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Does NEPA(PHCN) Take Light When It's Raining? / Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head / President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.