Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (27712 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Lacash: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2021
femlad97:
for your mind....u know its a lie

Awusa-afonja pls focus on how u guys will survive without IGBOs.

Stop making personal assumptions about a tribe u have zero knowledge about.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Lacash:
I can attest to that��

Fake news.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Komu1048:

U will just open mouth wa, where is ur proof

THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/15/revealed-full-names-23-nigerians-death-row-saudi-arabia

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
Go back to your death trap village, go back to your red sand abandoned village, go back to your underdeveloped village, go back to your insecured village before we can understand say una no care if we exist or not

You dey our land dey talk nonesense smiley wink

Evans people wink

Evans is an innocent man being persecuted by the demonic awusa-afonja regime.

I will go back to my village the moment u stop drinking the crude oil from IGBO land grin grin. U cant be shouting one Nigeria and drink my crude oil while telling me to go home. Yorubas should simply stop using my crude oil n gas, I will flee from Yoruba land immediately cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
igbo girls are thieves and prostitutes wink

Even una slowpoke Albino Nnamdi Cownu confirmed it when he says igbo girls are prostitutes while their boys are criminal.

No wonder they plenty for prison for naija and other part of the world wink smiley

So akerelodu is marries to a prostitute? Yoruba men have no shame
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
Thank God you know say una girls get yam leg with hairy body

Your olosho sister chioma wey Davido OBO use like rag nko wink wink

Thief minority region

So why is Yoruba people from the poorest to the richest chasing after yam leggers grin grin

Una be morons ooo
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
smiley wink smiley

Mumu which each tribe i know? You sha dey find partner by all means smiley wink

Na only minority region which comprises Abia, Enugu, Eboyin, Anambra and imo i know o smiley

Evans dey call you o guy wink

Normal nansense talk from someone who has never stepped foot on any portion of IGBO land. Afonja n natural mumu

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
wink wink smiley wink
Your sister wey get yam leg with hairy body know say you just dey talk rubbish smiley wink

And afonjas are rushing to marry the yam leggers cheesy cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by femlad97(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Awusa-afonja pls focus on how u guys will survive without IGBOs.

Stop making personal assumptions about a tribe u have zero knowledge about.
bro no vex.....wetin u dey use reason....so you think without north food supplement your people can survive.....civil war can tell it all
And also your brothers in lag will definitely not come back cuz.....eko lowo wa.....na lagos money dey.....igbos no dey give anything to the south.....talking about cruel oil lagos, ondo state are producing....
I don't see biafra going anywhere in the next 50 years....disturb me i will give you some point�
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

"No part of this country has stopped Igbos from making money"

That is because u do not have the power to stop them from making money.

"That is why they must go home"

U still gat no powers to do that.

Una talk dey pass una power it’s like 1966 and abandoned properties has left your mind. Kontinu we are ready for you.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Una talk dey pass una power it’s like 1966 and abandoned properties has left your mind. Kontinu we are ready for you.

Stop giving urself false hope with 1966 events. Only a fooOool will assume that IGBOS can lose in war against fulani and Yoruba.

This is 21st century, Every side will buy more than enough weapons to decimate themselves.

And if u really know IGBOs, U would equally know that they have that sort of financial firepower.

NB....Even after the genocide against IGBOs + stealing the money in their banks + talking away their properties across Nigeria, the wretched IGBOs & the EAST still rose to become the wealthiest in Nigeria today...Who God has blessed, no awusa-afonja can curse
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
femlad97:
bro no vex.....wetin u dey use reason....so you think without north food supplement your people can survive.....civil war can tell it all
And also your brothers in lag will definitely not come back cuz.....eko lowo wa.....na lagos money dey.....igbos no dey give anything to the south.....talking about cruel oil lagos, ondo state are producing....
I don't see biafra going anywhere in the next 50 years....disturb me i will give you some point�

Only a very Sick Moronn will assume that IGBOs don't have land to cultivate the food they will eat when they leave Nigeria? cheesy, this is the height of stupidiitty.

Only a very sick moronn will assume that lagos is where the money is, So u are blind enough not to notice that there are more than 4 seaports and 2 river ports in the east and IGBO land grin grin, listen carefully, any day IGBOs or easterners leave Nigeria, Lagos economy will crash. So u think there'll be a large lagos wen Eastern ports are open? Or when all oil companies will move their headquarters back to the east?? grin grin

An exit of half of lagos (which is around 8 million on one go will send Lagos to the dust

""I don't see biafra going anywhere in the next 50""

U reason so because u are a unity beggar...Unity beggars dont see beyond next week cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by femlad97(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Only a very Sick Moronn will assume that IGBOs don't have land to cultivate the food they will eat when they leave Nigeria? cheesy, this is the height of stupidiitty.

Only a very sick moronn will assume that lagos is where the money is, So u are blind enough not to notice that there are more than 4 seaports and 2 river ports in the east and IGBO land grin grin, listen carefully, any day IGBOs or easterners leave Nigeria, Lagos economy will crash. So u think there'll be a large lagos wen Eastern ports are open? Or when all oil companies will move their headquarters back to the east?? grin grin

An exit of half of lagos (which is around 8 million on one go will send Lagos to the dust

U reason so because u are a unity beggar...Unity beggars dont see beyond next week cheesy
i feel where your pain is coming from bro......poverty got u.....ur idigbo brother here in apapa lagos......i bet if they will leave their life saving here in lagos....
And also u going out of point by bringing in unity or no unity cuz we only talking from d begininig about lagos igbo men coming to ur biafra nation leaving behind all their life savings bcuz of a new country of yours.....bravo grin cheesy grin grin
Let me ask you a question....una get land bah...but who go farm for una?? yahoo youth grin grin
Una get port....igbo no dey buy dem only dey sell....i mean most goods igbo sells is mostly bought by southwesterner even some northerner....who go buy d good u buy 4 port
All i bet if all this spairpart seller 4 car street we agree to ur so call country grin
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
femlad97:
i feel where your pain is coming from bro......poverty got u.....ur idigbo brother here in apapa lagos......i bet if they will leave their life saving here in lagos....
And also u going out of point by bringing in unity or no unity cuz we only talking from d begininig about lagos igbo men coming to ur biafra nation leaving behind all their life savings bcuz of a new country of yours.....bravo grin cheesy grin grin
Let me ask you a question....una get land bah...but who go farm for una?? yahoo youth grin grin
Una get port....igbo no dey buy dem only dey sell....i mean most goods igbo sells is mostly bought by southwesterner even some northerner....who go buy d good u buy 4 port
All i bet if all this spairpart seller 4 car street we agree to ur so call country grin

"".poverty got u.""

U are the one on poverty and that's why u are a unity afonja beggar, U want to keep begging for Nigeria to stay together because u cant survive without d IGBOs.

Weda IGBOs leave their properties in lagos or not should not be ur problem, the property in question doesn't belong to u or any afonja.

"Let me ask you a question....una get land bah...but who go farm for una"

Try n ask meaningful questions n keep back whatever silly question u have. Did IGBOs cultivate their crops before 1914 and 1960? The answer is a resounding yes....That simply means that we will equally take care of our foods..it beyond my imagination that u are making it ur problem as regards what we will eat. The middle east is mostly desert and people still live there n chop food daily to their fill, why d hell are u bothered that people in a rainforest cant get their own food.

""who go buy d good u buy 4 port""

Pls I need to ask u a very important question...ARE YOU NORMAL.
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by femlad97(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

"".poverty got u.""

U are the one on poverty and that's why u are a unity afonja beggar, U want to keep begging for Nigeria to stay together because u cant survive without d IGBOs.

Weda IGBOs leave their properties in lagos or not should not be ur problem, the property in question doesn't belong to u or any afonja.

"Let me ask you a question....una get land bah...but who go farm for una"

Try n ask meaningful questions n keep back whatever silly question u have. Did IGBOs cultivate their crops before 1914 and 1960? The answer is a resounding yes....That simply means that we will equally take care of our foods..it beyond my imagination that u are making it ur problem as regards what we will eat. The middle east is mostly desert and people still live there n chop food daily to their fill, why d hell are u bothered that people in a rainforest cant get their own food.

""who go buy d good u buy 4 port""

Pls I need to ask u a very important question...ARE YOU NORMAL.
make i keep quiet
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

And afonjas are rushing to marry the yam leggers cheesy cheesy
shey na Davido dey rush to marry your prostitute sister Chioma who abandoned her studies because of prick smiley wink

MNK said it all, igbo girls are prostitutes while their boys are hardened criminals
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Your land is as dry as desert. Your region contributed nothing to the FG. Olodo boy like you. Niger delta owns the oil which comprises Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Ondo, River, and Edo. They are the river rine area

The east is a dry desert land with small landscape and population

Na criminal una be. Your brother EVANS dey call you o nna wink cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Stop giving urself false hope with 1966 events. Only a fooOool will assume that IGBOS can lose in war against fulani and Yoruba.

This is 21st century, Every side will buy more than enough weapons to decimate themselves.

And if u really know IGBOs, U would equally know that they have that sort of financial firepower.

NB....Even after the genocide against IGBOs + stealing the money in their banks + talking away their properties across Nigeria, the wretched IGBOs & the EAST still rose to become the wealthiest in Nigeria today...Who God has blessed, no awusa-afonja can curse
i will not mention you again boy.You are a small boy with empty head. No point discussing with cowards lineage smiley cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
i will not mention you again boy.You are a small boy with empty head. No point discussing with cowards lineage smiley cheesy

The established coward people in nigeria since 1900 na afonja people...Back den even the dahomey female warriors from present day Benin republic beat afonjas hands down and took over afonja land permanently, that's how come afonjas exist in Benin republic today. Fulani also beat una blue black n took over Kwars state. Mufu flee from here, u have nothing to say. Coward
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
Your land is as dry as desert. Your region contributed nothing to the FG. Olodo boy like you. Niger delta owns the oil which comprises Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Ondo, River, and Edo. They are the river rine area

The east is a dry desert land with small landscape and population

Na criminal una be. Your brother EVANS dey call you o nna wink cheesy

''Niger delta owns the oil which comprises Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Ondo, River, and Edo."

Na only mumu wey no sabi say Imo, Abia and Anambra are niger delta states.. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let me quickly clear ur silidity once n for all.

D very first place oil was found in Nigeria is Edda village in afikpo, modern day Ebonyi state. All states in SE have crude oil already and Ondo has zero crude oil, the little they have belongs to Ijaws from delta state which obj forcefully removed from Delta area and added to Yoruba region during state creation. At the right time the Ijaws in ondo will get back their freedom and recover their oil wells same way imo state did

Cross river have no oil.

Rivers state is IGBO land.

The so called "Oyigbo" is IGBO land and there are over 20 oil well there n it belongs to IGBOs.

Delta state is 50% IGBO, The whole of delta north is IGBO

Even ur so called oil forcefully removed from imo state n added to rivers state have been recovered by imo state, 43 oil wells in total that ur zoo nation stole from the SE, dont be a silly individual.

IGBO land does not begin n end in d SE, which is a fact u know but for the sake of unity begging, U will keep ranting about which part of the country Is IGBO land and which one is not. IGBOs no send u, have u ever seen any IGBO man making silly afonja noises that ijebu or Awori or Ekiti or Awo is people/afonja land or not, we simply dont give a Bleep and we dont give a damn.

75% of the old Eastern Nigerian land mass and popualtion are IGBOs, IGBOs also exist in the southern benue and Kogi, u are free to kill urself if it pains u too much..

East is small and completely a desert but yet awusa-afonjas have fought wit all their might n blood to keep the east in nigeria, Which sane human being fights to keep useless people grin grin
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

''Niger delta owns the oil which comprises Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Ondo, River, and Edo."

Cross river have no oil.

The so called "Oyigbo" is IGBO land and there are over 20 oil well there n ot belongs to IGBOs.

Even ur so called oil forcefully removed from imo state n added to rivers state have been recovered by imo state, 43 oil wells in total that ur zoo nation stole from the SE, dont be a silly individual.

IGBO land does not begin n end in d SE, which is a fact u know but for the sake of unity begging, U will keep ranting about which part of the country Is IGBO land and which one is not. IGBOs no send u, have u ever seen any IGBO man making silly afonja noises that ijebu or Awori or Ekiti or Awo is afonja land or not, we simply dont give a Bleep and we dont give a damn.

75% of the old Eastern Nigerian land mass and popualtion are IGBOs, IGBOs also exist in the southern benue and Kogi, u are free to kill urself if it pains u too much
Go tell wike say River state na IGBO land. You dey find partner ba wink
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

The established coward people in nigeria since 1900 na afonja people...Back den even the dahomey female warriors from present day Benin republic beat afonjas hands down and took over afonja land permanently, that's how come afonjas exist in Benin republic today. Fulani also beat una blue black n took over Kwars state. Mufu flee from here, u have nothing to say. Coward
Go tell ojukwu wey tan go hide for buhari house that one

Your forefathers are cowards wink smiley
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

D very first place oil was found in Nigeria is Edda village in afikpo, modern day Ebonyi state. All states in SE have crude oil already and Ondo has zero crude oil, the little they have belongs to Ijaws from delta state which obj forcefully removed from Delta area and added to Yoruba region during state creation. At the right time the Ijaws in ondo will get back their freedom and recover their oil wells same way imo state did

Cross river have no oil.

The so called "Oyigbo" is IGBO land and there are over 20 oil well there n it belongs to IGBOs.

IGBO land does not begin n end in d SE, which is a fact u know but for the sake of unity begging, U will keep ranting about which part of the country Is IGBO land and which one is not. IGBOs no send u, have u ever seen any IGBO man making silly afonja noises that ijebu or Awori or Ekiti or Awo is afonja land or not, we simply dont give a Bleep and we dont give a damn.

75% of the old Eastern Nigerian land mass and popualtion are IGBOs, IGBOs also exist in the southern benue and Kogi, u are free to kill urself if it pains u too much..

East is small and completely a desert but yet awusa-afonjas have fought wit all their might n blood to keep the east in nigeria, Which sane human being fights to keep useless people grin grin
igbos also originated from sokoto and kano smiley

Na talk talk una sabi do. Go join your senseless people for east by August o. Una must block the dry land by fire by force wink smiley
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
Go tell ojukwu wey tan go hide for buhari house that one

Your forefathers are cowards wink smiley

U dont have self control, why are u still replying? cheesy

Ojukwu stood n fight against a genocide against his people and he fought to d very end, We luv and appreciate him forever for that, Ojukwu will always be remembered by all easterners forever, he made that mark.

Ur uncle Awo afonja Awolowo agreed to declare Yoruba state if the north renegades the items on the aburi accord and as a cowards he is, he ran to his fulani masters and collected a political position from them grin grin, Awolowo is the coward nigeria knows, he can never ever compared with Ojukwu
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
Go tell wike say River state na IGBO land. You dey find partner ba wink

Wike is not rivers state. River na water, na wetin wike de struggle for...The real scheme of things is which tribe lives in rivers...The answer is IGBO till tomorrow.

Unity begging coward afonja
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Ojukwu stood n fight against a genocide against his people and he fought to d very end, We luv and appreciate him forever for that, Ojukwu will always be remembered by all easterners forever, he made that mark.

Ur uncle Awo afonja Awolowo agreed to declare Yoruba state if the north renegades the items on the aburi accord and as a cowards he is, he ran to his fulani masters and collected a political position from them grin grin, Awolowo is the coward nigeria knows, he can never ever compared with Ojukwu
Go tell your yam leg and hairy prostitutes sisters for Aba and okigwe wink smiley
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by VTJN(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gambit23:

wink wink smiley

Ojukwu wey run go hide for buhari house wink

They kill una like suya that time

Your fathers and mothers don't wish even their enermy to experience another war again because they know the magnificant lives and properties that got lost. They know nobody will support una when e happen. They know una no get the manpower and resources to withstand any region.

But olodo like you believe say una be champion. Una fit kill any fvcking person. Una don get power now unlike the era of ojukwu.

What is my business. The insecurity ravaging your region na your people dem dey kill not mine. The August 8 wey una won block una region na una people e go affect not west here

Anything wey soldiers like dey go do una. Na ur people not mine if dem like dey give una crocodile smile smiley. If dem like dey give una python dance smiley

Na the language wey una understand be that
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Godson32(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Both of you will not near the presidency....

North 2023
Always looking for trouble
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2021
VTJN:
Go tell your yam leg and hairy prostitutes sisters for Aba and okigwe wink smiley

Why is ur uncle akerelodu married to a yam legging prostitutes
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2021
VTJN:

Why is ur uncle akerelodu married to a hairy yam legging prostitutes from Aba and Okigwe?

So are u implying that afonjas love dirty prostitutes from IGBO land? Afonjas no get shame Why are all ur brothers chasing after dirty prostitutes from d east? Even Davido grandma na IGBO woman, Davido de chase chioma too like lunatic, FFK has marries an IGBO woman and they got divorced and he is presently dating another IGBO woman....Why is it that afonjas behave as if they need IGBO blood in their bloodline?
Re: How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe by Gambit23: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2021
VTJN:
igbos also originated from sokoto and kano smiley

Na talk talk una sabi do. Go join your senseless people for east by August o. Una must block the dry land by fire by force wink smiley

Oga kee urself if u no happy because of where IGBO land extends to, Just make sure u buy sniper sha, make it quick

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.