Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (35418 Views)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by SATANICALLY666: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
One locally made Improvised Explosive Device, various charms, and weeds suspected to be Indian hemp in a bag were exhibits found at the herbalist’s shrine.

The Imo State police command has arrested a 49 year-old herbalist, Benneth Okoli, accused of preparing charms for members of IPOB/ ESN.

He was arrested after an attack on Omuma Police Station in Oru East LGA of the state by members of ESN.

Imo State police PRO, CSP Michael Abattam said on Wednesday night, that the herbalist was arrested by the command’s tactical team during a discreet investigation after the attack.

Abattam said that after a diligent forensic and technical intelligence gathering, the team was able to trace the location of the native doctor’s shrine.

Benneth reportedly prepares charm for bandits and IPOB members at Akuma in Oru East LGA of Imo State.

He helped them fortify against bullets and knives in the shrine before they go for their operations.

One locally made Improvised Explosive Device, various charms, and weeds suspected to be Indian hemp in a bag were exhibits found at the herbalist’s shrine.

CSP Michael stated that on interrogation, the suspect has made useful statements and is currently assisting the police to arrest the remnants of his gangs presently on the run.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/herbalist-arrested-for-preparing-charms-for-ipob-members/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by illicit(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
See herbs shocked

He is not an ordinary herbalist, he must be an HIGH priest

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by DOTian: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
The police is starting to ridicule themselves with all these laughable and silly arrests..

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Juliusmomoh: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
But how did you know he's preparing charms for IPOB?

Jackdean111:

Please help me nairalander... I want to join navy. Please help me if you have the conections. .. I applied last year but got shortlisted out because i don't know anyone in office. .. Please help me if you have the conection please.. Am from kogi state.

I don't have the conection if not, i for don help you since. Am also from kogi state but not in the state now... How is yahaya bello na? ..... Please if anyone have the conection, please let's help him. You don't know who will help you tomorrow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by TarOrfeeek: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari has been outed as a fraudulent, bribe seeking super fraud.

You expect us to believe this infantile attempt at demonizing the people's of SE and SS origins.

How many Imams spreading hate and bike has the Police arrested and set on the floor like thieves.

How many instruments of Islamic worship has the Police desecrated due to Boko Haram's destructive violence in the NE? None

Very soon you will arrest the Mama put that sold food to suspected ESN members.

Children of fraud and corruption.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Broveens42(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Abba Kyari has been outed as a fraudulent, bribe seeking super fraud.

You expect us to believe this infantile attempt at demonizing the people's of SE and SS origins.

How many Imams spreading hate and bike has the Police arrested and set on the floor like thieves.

How many instruments of Islamic worship has the Police desecrated due to Boko Haram's destructive violence in the NE? None

Very soon you will arrest the Mama put that sold food to suspected ESN members.

Children of fraud and corruption.

grin
As it stands now Dem no get moral grounds to talk anything

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Broveens42(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/herbalist-arrested-for-preparing-charms-for-ipob-members/

Some people will cheer this news. Nija no get remedy at all grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by temitope27(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Someone can't practice his religion in peace again

18 Likes

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Are those ogbo am seeing on d ground?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Ikwereanlion(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
illicit:
See herbs shocked

He is not an ordinary herbalist, he must be an HIGH priest

A chief highrry priest grin

4 Likes

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by after4: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
so how do you know he is preparing charms for ipob?

9 Likes

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Jackdean111(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please help me nairalander... I want to join navy. Please help me if you have the conections. .. I applied last year but got shortlisted out because i don't know anyone in office. .. Please help me if you have the conection please.. Am from kogi state.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Imo state and her people has been consumed by Igbos terrorism.

Very hard to see who is not a member of Ipob there.

Meanwhile in 21st century where men are busy making breakthroughs from one technological advancement to another, Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbos are busy roaming from one from herbalist to another.

So much from a group( Ipob) who said they are the most intelligent people on earth and migrated from Israel.

I wonder if Israel patronises native doctors the way these Ipob terrorists are doing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Broveens42:

grin
As it stands now Dem no get moral grounds to talk anything
Gbam
who knows how many innocent soul the bastard has killed to keep painting himself as super bastard to the media

his goat don chop kulikuli - Monogamy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by CodeTemplar: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
This was how they took anti corruption war to media and corruption grew stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by jlinkd78(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by NwaAmaikpe: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
shocked

If the Police Command is parading this man for assisting IPOB with charms, when will they parade the other baba for offering assistance to an international criminal and also partaking in his loot?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Onyi22(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Nuelito: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Kingosytex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is this one a herbalist or weed seller?cheesy

That weed there is worth thousands of naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Funny
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by zombieHUNTER: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Was he arrested by kyari

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by money121(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by ivolt: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Weldone Abba Kyari, your boys have done it again.
The real reason Ipob are foaming on FB is because Kyari is dealing with their foot-soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

You can try whatever you like satanically, you won't distract us from Abba Kyari!!!

The cloth delivery boy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by EmmaLege: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by thaoriginator: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
shocked

Finally the herbs come around, di highgrade weh me a look fa
Me get it by di pound yeah...

sweet sensi a come around, me a take a likkle drag and pass it around suh

Finally di herbs come around, high weh man a look for, me sacrifice di pound so..

Wen babylon ah come around, ask dem wah dem a look fa...

Ever since di herbs flow dowwnn, police and rude bwoy dem inna showdowwnn

Dem a search round di compound, try fi find a likkle piece fi hold mannnn......

Me bloodclaat

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Lewisdinho(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
This one na High Chief priest no be Herbalist. Herbalist with weed? grin
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by kingsleefolli(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
So any harbalist has become ipob black power generator.ahhhh Nigeria force men na better idiot.any rat in imo now is ipob rat.kwantinu.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Ceenachi: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Op
You are mad
IPOB is now a terrorist
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Just look at all that weed . My niggarrr slawomir go dey Para For this kind news grin grin grin. Please free him he was only taking orders from a higher authority grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them / Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.