Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

From Visit Visa In 2010 To Permanent Resident In USA In 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Visit Visa In 2010 To Permanent Resident In USA In 2021 (163 Views)

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd / Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Odukoya And Late Wife On Their Wedding Day In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Visit Visa In 2010 To Permanent Resident In USA In 2021 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
When the administrator tried to find grounds for charges against you in the conduct of government affairs . The greatest trial was King Darius on Daniel, He issued an edict and enforce the decree that anyone who prays to any God except his Majesty is to be thrown to be fed by lions. Daniel was thrown to be fed by lions and God sent his angel to shut the mouth of lions because he had done nothing wrong. God would always send a angel to rescue me and you if you never do anything wrong.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed / Prayers For Favor And Mercy Of God To Be Upon Your Life. Click Link. / MFM Daily Devotional 11th August 2021 – Leadership Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.