Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd (36701 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 7:06pm On Jan 09
BBNaija star, Frodd has publicly acknowledged the late Prophet TB Joshua’s generosity amid recent debates surrounding allegations against the deceased founder of the Synagogue church.

Frodd shared that in 2010, during a challenging period, the Prophet not only covered his university scholarship but also provided him with 8,000 Naira daily for three months exclusively for sustenance.
His revelation stood as a testament to TB Joshua’s benevolence, highlighting a personal experience that contradicts the negative claims circulating about him.

This comes amid the viral allegations of abuse, miracle staging, rape, alongside other atrocities labelled against the deceased founder of the Synagogue church, published by the BBC.

According to Frodd, during a challenging period in 2010, the Prophet paid for his university scholarship and provided him with 8,000 Naira daily for three months exclusively for his sustenance.

Attesting to TB Joshua’s large heart, he wrote:

“Man when help me, paid my scholarship in Uni and gave me 8k everyday for 3months for feeding alone when I was in need back in 2010.”

In a similar report, actress Madam Saje joined others to defend the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) the late Prophet TB Joshua following a three-part damning documentary published on Monday, January 8.

BBC Africa Eye said it spoke with 16 of Joshua’s former disciples who provided first-hand testimony of sexual assault or rape by Joshua.

Identifying herself only with her first name, Victoria said Joshua ordered some of his most trusted Nigerian disciples to help identify new victims. The group was informally known as the “fishing department” and she said it ultimately coerced her into joining.

Jessica Kaimu, now a broadcast journalist in Namibia, said she was just 17 and a virgin when Joshua raped her in the bathroom of his penthouse, within weeks of her becoming a disciple.

Some former disciples of Joshua claimed they were made to work, without pay, for long hours each day – running all aspects of SCOAN. They said sleep deprivation was routine, with lights left on in the dormitories at night.

Reacting to the allegations on Monday, Madam Saje said the late televangelist’s legacy cannot be destroyed with dirty lies.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2024/01/09/tb-joshua-paid-my-university-scholarship-gave-me-n8k-everyday-in-2010-bbnaijas-frodd/#google_vignette

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 7:07pm On Jan 09
Wow 😯

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by 1TrippleCee: 7:13pm On Jan 09
Smh. Philantrophy is whitewashing witchcraft ans satanism. Philantrophy isnt the salavation our Lord and Master Jesus Christ handed to us. You can talk up criminality all you want, an occult is an occult. Tb Joshua is a shaman and practicies shamanism which has nothing to do with Salvation of souls and winning them unto the Kingdom of God.

They are called apostles of Satan. They are many. These men thoo are steep deep into their Occultic actions disguised as prophets. Check the links below

Jeremiah Fufeyin

Joshua Iginla

https://suttoncblog.com/2018/08/29/brotherhood-of-darkness-disguised-as-the-prophetic/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6uugsua/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6uubb8q/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6uu9csx/

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TimeManager(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09
I have outgrown some certain things which includes the insults the SEeasterners hurl at the Yorubas. A lot of people, different tribes and tongues had one way or another benefited from the magnamity of a Yoruba person, nonetheless, Yorubas hardly blow their own trumpet by themselves. I recall that this BBnaija guy was a hype among igbo viewers and they believed he became big through Obi Cubana, without them realising the fact that he had an humble begining and a Yoruba man was instrumental in the early stage of his life yet to them, every Yoruba is poor and hungry. You insult those that are good to you.

-kiss the truth!

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by We4all: 7:22pm On Jan 09
But that's the idea. Pretend to be good to the outside world and unleash the demon in you when you are not being watched.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by EreluRoz: 7:29pm On Jan 09
Could all these people be lying?

This world ehn

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by buharibanjo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09
He scholarship'd u and so...?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 7:46pm On Jan 09
TB Joshua's church was the biggest tourist attraction in Nigeria. 6 out of every 10 foreigners coming into Nigeria were headed for his church.
The Synagogue of All Nations has over 6 million Facebook followers and 1 million YouTube subscribers before it was suspended in 2021.
It attracted 2 million visitors yearly.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by garriAndsugar: 7:54pm On Jan 09
TimeManager:
I have outgrown some certain things which includes the insults the SEeasterners hurl at the Yorubas. A lot of people, different tribes and tongues had one way or another benefited from the magnamity of a Yoruba person, nonetheless, Yorubas hardly blow their own trumpet by themselves. I recall that this BBnaija guy was a hype among igbo viewers and they believed he became big through Obi Cubana, without them realising the fact that he had an humble begining and a Yoruba man was instrumental in the early stage of his life yet to them, every Yoruba is poor and hungry. You insult those that are good to you.

-kiss the truth!
You never outgrow anything no dey deceive yourself

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by illicit(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09
That is Ikotun Jesus
All he did was bless us
Talk shit about him for no fvcking reason
That's why Oyakhikome perms his hair, it's glistering
And TB did fed the needy
But he is dead, really
So anybody can talk freely
But if Okotie goes back to music
I still won't buy his CD

🕶️

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by BarrElChapo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09
So ?
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Curious345: 8:07pm On Jan 09
Hnmm

I know a very dangerous babalawo who has been giving schorlaship to people from primary school to university level .

Over 2000 awardees spanning over 4 decades

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Princeton92(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09
Hey you man of God I think I'd like to hear your story

1TrippleCee:
Smh. Philantrophy is whitewashing witchcraft ans satanism. Philantrophy isnt the salavation our Lord and Master Jesus Christ handed to us. You can talk up criminality all you want, an occult is an occult. Tb Joshua is a shaman and practicies shamanism which has nothing to do with Salvation of souls and winning them unto the Kingdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
BBNaija star, Frodd has publicly acknowledged the late Prophet TB Joshua’s generosity amid recent debates surrounding allegations against the deceased founder of the Synagogue church.
Frodd shared that in 2010, during a challenging period, the Prophet not only covered his university scholarship but also provided him with 8,000 Naira daily for three months exclusively for sustenance.
His revelation stood as a testament to TB Joshua’s benevolence, highlighting a personal experience that contradicts the negative claims circulating about him
If say na Frodd sister the man rape or torture, he go come to talk this nonsense? undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Justbeingreal(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09
LIFE IS JUST ONE CRAZY RIDE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MATTER OF FACT THE MORE YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT THE MORE CONFUSED YOU'LL GET..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Hachemedes: 8:10pm On Jan 09
This is what i need now. And a side hustle to assist my studies. I can drive.
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by jubrilELsudan: 8:10pm On Jan 09
AS E BE SO WE NO CARE WETHER TB JOSHUA DEY GIVE YOU URGENT 8K EVERYDAY......

WETIN WE WAN KNOW NA WETHER TB JOSHUA FVCK YOU ABI HE NO FVCK YOU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by DrAda(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09
8k everyday

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by IAMBOSS1990: 8:10pm On Jan 09
They can try as much as they like, The Synagogue Church of All Nations will match on forever and the gates of hell will never prevail against it. Well done Frodd for the courage to speak up in honour of a man sent by God.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 8:10pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Is say na Frodd sister the man rape, he go come to talk this nonsense? undecided
he never rape anybody. Stop dwelling in fallacies and heresies ok.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by GreaterfutureII(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09
So??
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by GboyegaD(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09
Unfortunately, he is not here to defend himself.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Ustec: 8:10pm On Jan 09
Okay
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by ProudNigerian01: 8:10pm On Jan 09
No matter what happens nobody can ever undo the plethora of good works in honour of his master, Jesus Christ, that TB Joshua managed. His Legacy will live on forever.

Time to repent everyone of all your sins:
Rev.2.5 - Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place--unless you repent.

Jesus loves you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by WhisperedNoise: 8:11pm On Jan 09
This country has more important things to talk about than a dead man. Can we focus our attention on the evil men who are still alive?

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by tutudesz: 8:11pm On Jan 09
undecided
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
TB Joshua's church was the biggest tourist attraction in Nigeria. 6 out of every 10 foreigners coming into Nigeria were headed for his church. The Synagogue of All Nations has over 6 million Facebook followers and 1 million YouTube subscribers before it was suspended in 2021. It attracted 2 million visitors yearly.
And some of those visitors were among those accusing him of rape and violation. He knew he could not run from the many accusations; the reason why his death remains suspicious. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 8:11pm On Jan 09
Curious345:
Hnmm

I know a very dangerous babalawo who has been giving schorlaship to people from primary school to university level .

Over 2000 spanning over 4 decades
what’s the name? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Nackzy: 8:11pm On Jan 09
That doesn't make him a good man

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by bigdammyj: 8:11pm On Jan 09
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.