Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,661 members, 7,862,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness (2319 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / IPOB Will Extend Their Madness To The SS Bombing Pipelines / Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is friends with cubana.

Cubana is kyari boy
Hushpuppi is kyari boy.

All in the same gang( igbo, yoruba and kanuri)
When Kyari gets to the US first if he will sha, we will know his own cartel, maybe at the End, people like Tinubu, Uzodimma, etc will be indicted at one which stage, they begin to trace to find out that the crime money had been circulated, then They can now indict millions, how about that, focus bro focus on the case at hand
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by tito44: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Mnd44 despite reporting the Insult on me by this uncouth kid you refused to ban him? angry

Myd44 kee u there

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Who are you referring to as some people, don't those people have a name

You know,whatever miracle that might have happened during Onyenma's case even though that involved large money, whatever steps he might have taken whether true lawyers or lobbyists to clear his name, I think same would happen to Kyari..

Don't you think
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

What are they selling on the trade??
sharrap! It was typo.
So go back, reread and answer my question if you have not been bought over by evil you defend here
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

You know,whatever miracle that might have happened during Onyenma's case even though that involved large money, whatever steps he might have taken whether true lawyers or lobbyists to clear his name, I think same would happen to Kyari..

Don't you think
There lots of difference here, Onyema was not a public servant, Kyari is a senior police officer for crying out loud, Hushpuppy is pleading guilty, Onyeama did not, so if Kyari conspired with a convict the case is different but I wish him the best
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

There lots of difference here, Onyema was not a public servant, Kyari is a senior police officer for crying out loud, Hushpuppy is pleading guilty, Onyeama did not, so if Kyari conspired with a convict the case is different but I wish him the best

@ bolded is the koko.. Same as we wished Onyema during his time

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded is the koko.. Same as we wished Onyema during his time
So why then did you start talking about how a certain people behave becuase they brought to your notice that crime knows no creed then you started calling them children of hate,what if they were the victims, do you expect them to wish him luck, you only pretend to not understand pains or act halve clever as if you are unbiased but supporting criminals like you doing if you wished Onyema luck without him proving his innocence makes you a party, first Kyari should prove his Innocence that's only when my wishing him luck becomes effective
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by vedaxcool(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
MalcoImX:

Very much prone to criminal behavior too.

I think they're lacking in faith too, believing that northerners are favoured and therefore hindering their progress.

Such a pathetic lot.

They want northerners to beg from their feets.
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by MufasaLion: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:
You know if ABBA kyari was Igbo, the headline could have read a lot differently, so now we need to know what tribe ABBA Kyiari is so that we can channel the aggression properly.

We saw it with Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, We saw it with Invictus Obi, we saw it with Chidimma Ojukwu, someone please tell me ABBA Kyaris tribe and recognise accordingly. Thanks.

Shut the bleep up! Ass.hole!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

So why then did you start talking about how a certain people behave becuase they brought to your notice that crime knows no creed then you started calling them children of hate,what if they were the victims, do you expect them to wish him luck, you only pretend to not understand pains or act halve clever as if you are unbiased but supporting criminals like you doing if you wished Onyema luck without him proving his innocence makes you a party, first Kyari should prove his Innocence that's only when my wishing him luck becomes effective

I have already passed my message except if you are feeling intimidated about it even though I never mentioned tribe or region
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

I have already passed my message except if you are feeling intimidated about it even though I never mentioned tribe or region
Uninspiring person talking about intimidation, what do you intend to intimidate with, I'm only asking becuase of the nature of the post whom I'm the OP, I said, ABBA Kyari have a tribe to show you that the post was more about identity and you are making comments still clouding identities, showing so much how you dont seem to understand the whole concept
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut the bleep up! Ass.hole!
You are forgiven son, I doubt you read and understood the post however I forgive your ignorance, lol, e pain you abi,
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Uninspiring person talking about intimidation, what do you intend to intimidate with, I'm only asking becuase of the nature of the post whom I'm the OP, I said, ABBA Kyari have a tribe to show you that the post was more about identity and you are making comments still clouding identities, showing so much how you dont seem to understand the whole concept

Alaye, you do not have to shalaye, except if you are feeling intimidated, I have passed my message
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by MufasaLion: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

You are forgiven son, I doubt you read and understood the post however I forgive your ignorance, lol, e pain you abi,

Old fool. Unfortunately for your black stinking ass, I ain't no Igbo.
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Alaye, you do not have to shalaye, except if you are feeling intimidated, I have passed my message
First what is the meaning of intimidation, don't use words you neither comprehend the meaning nor the contextual implications
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

First what is the meaning of intimidation, don't use words you neither comprehend the meaning nor the contextual implications

Are you feeling intimidated with my comments?
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Old fool. Unfortunately for your black stinking ass, I ain't no Igbo.
Of course I know you not Igbo, you can't be even if you wanted, that's why you are not in the first place, lol, nobody knows you. Trying too hard to be seen okay, you had been seen crawl back to your shell
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you feeling intimidated with my comments?
Intimidation how, I'm bewildered at your ignorance and prejudice, but I don't see anything having to do with intimidation about you, like your shame is shaming a lot of people, how would someone feel intimidated by someone who defends a fallen suspect, how,
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by MufasaLion: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Of course I know you not Igbo, you can't be even if you wanted, that's why you are not in the first place, lol, nobody knows you. Trying too hard to be seen okay, you had been seen crawl back to your shell

LMAO
Godforsaken dumbfvck!
Go get a life and stop wasting the little left!
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Intimidation how, I'm bewildered at your ignorance and prejudice, but I don't see anything having to do with intimidation about you, like your shame is shaming a lot of people, how would someone feel intimidated by someone who defends a fallen suspect, how,

So I passed a message, this thread is on the second page which means others have read my comments as well, but as my message wasn't meant for them, they waka.

You on the other hand, decided to be questioning me on something I wrote in English, not Arabic oo

If you are not feeling intimated about the comments, can you also read pass through it like others? Don't tell me cos you are the op cos it is not all the comments you have responded to.

So let me ask again, are you feeling intimated by the comments?
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

So I passed a message, this thread is on the second page which means others have read my comments as well, but as my message wasn't meant for them, they waka.

You on the other hand, decided to be questioning me on something I wrote in English, not Arabic oo

If you are not feeling intimated about the comments, can you also read pass through it like others? Don't tell me cos you are the op cos it is not all the comments you have responded to.

So let me ask again, are you feeling intimated by the comments?
So attention is synonymous to intimidation, that I gave you attention does not signify intimidation that's why I asked if you clearly understand the meaning of intimidation, if you go to market people keeps their goods and when someone have interest in your goods does it mean your goods intimidated them.

I don't know your level of reasoning, I have interest in what you said and I played attention not necessarily becuase I was intimidated, you don't refer everyone equally I'm the OP and technically I owns the copyrights to this post so you don't just believe that if you say things on my post that I can't show interest to without being intimidated so are you now saying that you were intimidated by my post and that's why you commented

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

So attention is synonymous to intimidation, that I gave you attention does not signify intimidation that's why I asked if you clearly understand the meaning of intimidation, if you go to market people keeps their goods and when someone have interest in your goods does it mean your goods intimidated them.

I don't know your level of reasoning, I have interest in what you said and I played attention not necessarily becuase I was intimidated, you don't refer everyone equally I'm the OP and technically I owns the copyrights to this post so you don't just believe that if you say things on my post that I can't show interest to without being intimidated so are you now saying that you were intimidated by my post and that's why you commented

Some people are called children of eight for a reason

Anything to bring others down is a bar to them.. Even though na exercise in futility

What's so hard for you to comprehend in that few lines?

Are there no people who are fond of bringing others down? Didn't some people want Pantami to be removed? Didn't some people want FBI to arrest Onyenma? Didn't some people recycled Onochie's past misyarning tweet to deny her the INEC job?

What name would I have named those dey of people more than children of eight?

Like I said , except you are feeling intimated with my comments, all this back and forth is unnecessary
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

What's so hard for you to comprehend in that few lines?

Are there no people who are fond of bringing others down? Didn't some people want Pantami to be removed? Didn't some people want FBI to arrest Onyenma? Didn't some people recycled Onochie's past misyarning tweet to deny her the INEC job?

What name would I have named those dey of people more than children of eight?

Like I said , except you are feeling intimated with my comments, all this back and forth is unnecessary
That's why I asked, who are some people and even now, I may still ask, who are you referring to as some people becuase I'm the OP and as such the originator of the thread, asking for clarity is not a crime neither is it about intimidation
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

That's why I asked, who are some people and even now, I may still ask, who are you referring to as some people becuase I'm the OP and as such the originator of the thread, asking for clarity is not a crime neither is it about intimidation

So I should have said some animals instead of people or what?
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

So I should have said some animals instead of people or what?
If you don't know what to say then keep your mouth shut, silence will make even a fool pass as a Wise man, how can you refer to people when you don't even know who you are referring to, even if you want to refer to an animal make it clear and try as much as possible to be specific to remove ambiguity by communicating the particular animal, don't communicate ambiguity.
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

If you don't know what to say then keep your mouth shut, silence will make even a fool pass as a Wise man, how can you refer to people when you don't even know who you are referring to, even if you want to refer to an animal make it clear and try as much as possible to be specific to remove ambiguity by communicating the particular animal, don't communicate ambiguity.

You should rather keep shut and stop exposing your hypocrisy written all over this thread.

You should know, we always keep the conversation cultured here
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

You should rather keep shut and stop exposing your hypocrisy written all over this thread.

You should know, we always keep the conversation cultured here
To you it is hypocrisy, but to me it is the love for my people, I have never hidden my love for Igbos, despite I have no right to be unfairly critical to others, when you say hypocrisy I guess you mean I'm being real, I love my people that's no hypocrisy, the hypocrisy is those of you who amplifies crimes when committed by Igbos but play it down when it is committed by others, retaliation is not hypocrisy it is the maxim.
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by Monogamy: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlexBells:

To you it is hypocrisy, but to me it is the love for my people, I have never hidden my love for Igbos, despite I have no right to be unfairly critical to others, when you say hypocrisy I guess you mean I'm being real, I love my people that's no hypocrisy, the hypocrisy is those of you who amplifies crimes when committed by Igbos but play it down when it is committed by others, retaliation is not hypocrisy it is the maxim.

If you did not practice hypocrisy, did I mention a region or a tribe?

Are people not from Tribes and regions?

Why are others not asking unnecessary questions if they have been on this thread and seen my comments but decided to waka.

You truly chop Fufu
Re: Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness by AlexBells(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

If you did not practice hypocrisy, did I mention a region or a tribe?

Are people not from Tribes and regions?

Why are others not asking unnecessary questions if they have been on this thread and seen my comments but decided to waka.

You truly chop Fufu
You seem not to be getting my point, I asked it who are you referring to, I have not even passed my verdict before you started talking about intimidation, do i know if you were referring to the English, I'm taking on your ambiguous communication and you are saying another thing.

I will still ask who were you referring to, I can't understand the proper retaliation if I don't know who you are referring to, whoever you are referring to you are passing a hate message on my post which I have the right to know, because technically I can ask nairaland to take down my post and also take down your comment on my post, so we are talking about my content here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks releases tape that might end Nnamdi Kanu's live - VIDEO / Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) / Big Brother Naija Winner, Mercy Eke, Declares For Peter Obi (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.