Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment (46432 Views)

How Abba Kyari And His Deputy Spent N4b Tramadol Money (pics) / How Abba Kyari's Team Forced Me To Transfer N41 Million. ~afeez Mojeed / Fox News Reacts To HUSHPUPPI'S Arrest By Interpol [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by mysticwarrior(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2021
b3llo:
Abba Kyari, will never use his account for such deal. As a detective he knows the implications.
he felt he was untouchable and became clumsy.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2021
b3llo:
Abba Kyari, will never use his account for such deal. As a detective he knows the implications.
But can Kyari b subjected to 300k bribe?
I think that amount is small for him to be tempted. Human can't be trusted thou
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Fourwinds: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
BlueAir:
Smart man. Oya make them accuse am tire. It's their words against his

Modified: who be all these jobless muguss wey dey just quote me up and down like say kyari is the reason why they're still boarding public transport till today?
someone mentioned you and said you will smoke his yansh like this

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Fourwinds: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
okoroemeka:
nothing will happen to the man,do you expect a policeman in Nigeria not to take bribes,so FBI think this is America,the crime fighting ability of kyari is what is important,show me a policeman in Nigeria that does not take bribes and I will show you a virgin in the maternity ward.

He is a crook...FBI will hunt him all through his life...

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Adabestseason(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Every Corrupt-Saint in Nigeria is using third party for illicit transactions,ask the governors how they are using multinational construction companies to move funds out of the country especially in the south-south states of the country.nigeria is an apple of God's eye but governed by demons if you doubt it check out the human and natural resources endowments
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Yuslaw2438: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/how-abba-kyari-sent-third-party-account-to-hushpuppi-for-payment-us/

Abba Kyari is a good officer and he had lay down his life in fighting or facing criminals in the society with his boys so i dont believe he collected bribe from anyone been a friend to Yahoo Yahoo doesn't make u fraudsters and he said go and asked Vincent what happen then.....Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.