Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment (46437 Views)

How Abba Kyari And His Deputy Spent N4b Tramadol Money (pics) / How Abba Kyari's Team Forced Me To Transfer N41 Million. ~afeez Mojeed / Fox News Reacts To HUSHPUPPI'S Arrest By Interpol [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by NovusHomo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
LONGPREEK:
a con head afonja , a herdman and a Igbo ipob are all involved in this crime cool
all names fully represented cool

WAZOBIA! grin grin
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is hanging on delicate cliff.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by okorogodwin4(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Who will smoke his ass out?
he will never sleep well any longer God has smoked him out and it must end in shame
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Talawaka: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
In a saner clime, the Police PRO would have responded to the rather weighty allegations leveled against the nation's super cop.
Not in Nigeria, though, not in this nation that is widely seen as the poster child for stunted growth cool

It is clear to me that Kyari did not read the 69 page document compiled on behalf of the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT for the Central District of California (2:21-mj-00760-DUTY), before rushing to FaceBook in order to post his woolly response.
Had he done so, he might have left this one to a spinmeister capable of dressing mutton up as lamb grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by malali: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
That's why he went to Obi Cubano's mom burial.
He went to advertise his services.

Every Tom Dick and Harry knows that burial was a gathering of who is who among Nigerias fraudsters.

Abba Kyari..went there and took a picture with Obi Cubano and also vouched for him.

If you are street smart...as a fraudster once you get into trouble or need police help for your fraud...you go to Obi Cubano to "talk" to Abba kyari.

Buhari should relieve Abba kyari of his command immediately.
An investigation should be set up, Vincent's story should be heard as well.
All funds sent to the "fashion designers" account should be investigated.

We have to fight this corruption everywhere.

The world is watching.[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by tolexy123: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Chinny024(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Abba Kyari, will never use his account for such deal. As a detective he knows the implications.
As a detective?..what is he detecting?
Detective or a mere street onye Obioma that sows Babariga and patch patch..
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hushpuppi no dei wear native na

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Peppysco: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
Fake assx nigga got the game fûcked up.

telling on his own niggas.. just to get his time cut.

I hate the po po same way I hate a snitch.

Buh a snitch is a snitch.

When you're faced with the possibility of a life time imprisonment in a Federal maximum prison, you would snitch on your own brother if table turned. You think his lawyers were foolish to make him ask for a plea bargain?
You think you're more street than him?
Many drug Lords and even known celebrities have cut a plea bargain for reduced sentences.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by officialfoodie: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
So much for the most honest and saintly region in Lugard's contraption. Lwkm! Nke a tom pieces

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Krosslife(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Abba Kyari, will never use his account for such deal. As a detective he knows the implications.

Say that to the FBI and they'll investigate you too. Syndicate!
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by joetem(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
dynicks:
Super cork....sorry super Corp right now thinking of how much mess he's gotten himself into....

How could I have not seen this coming?....how could I have been so easily carried away by frivolities.?.....how I wan take clear my name like this now; me wey full country(naija) don see and brand as the country's jack Bauer...

Which kain temptation be this...which mind I wan use face person now tell the person say en be criminal?....where do I start from; where do I go?...chai! This one reach to yell damn niggar!!.

He saw this coming thatz why he used a proxy akant. If not for distance, on normal level na cash police go collect from you, no transfer. Thatz their modus operandi

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by SAM1979: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
US Navy Seals should just carry out an operation to pick Kyari like Osama Bin Laden. Kenyan Government said there were not aware that Nigerian agents arrested Nnamdi kanu on their soil, United States should come conduct that operation here without the consent of Nigerian government.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Charly68: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super Corp indeed ..smart guy but everyday is for the thief but one day the owner will laugh last
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by tunapawizzy: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueAir:
Smart man. [/b]Oya make them accuse am tire. It's their words against his

Modified: who be all these jobless muguss wey dey just quote me up and down like say kyari is the reason why they're still boarding public transport till today?

yinmu...he sent a third-party's account to hushpuppi from HIS(Abba kyari's) phone number. The same phone number he has submitted as his own on CGI( a portal used by the US Embassy to collect and process visa applicant's information. [b]VERY SMART MAN INDEED
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by bugalo: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Muslims nai corrupt pass for this country. They just use Islam cover face .
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by BlueAir: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry Oh I knew his own don do already
tunapawizzy:

yinmu...he sent a third-party's account to hushpuppi from HIS(Abba kyari's) phone number. The same phone number he has submitted as his own on CGI( a portal used by the US Embassy to collect and process visa applicant's information. VERY SMART MAN INDEED
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Olusholamcleo: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Our Future I.G has been indicted, Weldone Naija...
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by tunapawizzy: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
israelmao:
Abba Kyari is hanging on delicate cliff.
u still dey give am hope......not hanging on any delicate anything...he's finished already....

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why is EFCC not saying anything to this. Bunch of stupid elements!
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Sure.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by KiNg0G: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Peppysco:

When you're faced with the possibility of a life time imprisonment in a Federal maximum prison, you would snitch on your own brother if table turned. You think his lawyers were foolish to make him ask for a plea bargain?
You think you're more street than him?
Many drug Lords and even known celebrities have cut a plea bargain for reduced sentences.

True street niggas never snitch....some even get paid to do the time.... avon barksdale
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Spy360(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
A typical nigeria policeman would be like "why did you sew an agbada for a fraudster, you are hereby under arrest" thereby extorting the 300k from the tailor.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Tareq1105: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
He will soon confess.

Na America we dey no be Nigeria.

Na hin seniors for investigation dey America.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Meteng: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
The problem is, they'll soon pick him up and he'll surface in FBI custody in America to the embarrassment of Nigerians
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by naijaddk: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
I think say abba kyari don die last year?
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Amorprincesa24: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
They should arrest that third party. Dem must confess
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by houseontherock: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Las las FG will use diplomacy to ensure the fake assed 'super' cop is set free, that is if all efforts to evade arrest fails.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Mcreloaded(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fashion designer turn Sura the tailor.

Sura the tailor is your man, even if na danshiki sura sura the man is there for you.

Only a few will understand who Sura is
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by kay29000(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Talawaka:
In a saner clime, the Police PRO would have responded to the rather weighty allegations leveled against the nation's super cop.
Not in Nigeria, though, not in this nation that is widely seen as the poster child for stunted growth cool

It is clear to me that Kyari did not read the 69 page document compiled on behalf of the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT for the Central District of California (2:21-mj-00760-DUTY), before rushing to FaceBook in order to post his woolly response.
Had he done so, he might have left this one to a spinmeister capable of dressing mutton up as lamb grin grin grin

Exactly
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by kay29000(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2021
malali:
That's why he went to Obi Cubano's mom burial.
He went to advertise his services.

Every Tom Dick and Harry knows that burial was a gathering of who is who among Nigerias fraudsters.

Abba Kyari..went there and took a picture with Obi Cubano and also vouched for him.

If you are street smart...as a fraudster once you get into trouble or need police help for your fraud...you go to Obi Cubano to "talk" to Abba kyari.

Buhari should relieve Abba kyari of his command immediately.
An investigation should be set up, Vincent's story should be heard as well.
All funds sent to the "fashion designers" account should be investigated.

We have to fight this corruption everywhere.

The world is watching.[color=#990000][/color]

Damn! I didn't think of it this way, but you made a lot of sense.
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Roon9(m): 5:51am On Jul 30, 2021
BlueAir:
Smart man. Oya make them accuse am tire. It's their words against his

Modified: who be all these jobless muguss wey dey just quote me up and down like say kyari is the reason why they're still boarding public transport till today?

Typical northern slowpoke. Product of quota system that'd prolly be milking cows and goats if not for the eternally unfortunate Lugard angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.