Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239696 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ridwan006(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
I got the text, after 15 minutes or so, I received the mail too. I remember applying for this shit since January, 2020.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by AquaUranus(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please my bros & sists who has the precise info on the actual salary for entry level staff in Icpc, plus allowances if any...
There have been conflicting figures flying around...thanks in advance .
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by micronut(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just got the SMS. So people don even write the text weeks ago without the rest of us knowing anything is going on.. Kai! Nigeria.

Thank God for the rescheduling. God! Help me this time ooo..

This Application na since January 2020. Chai. E DON TEY

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by micronut(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
AquaUranus:
Please my bros & sists who has the precise info on the actual salary for entry level staff in Icpc, plus allowances if any...
There have been conflicting figures flying around...thanks in advance .

Them don give you Job? Na salary you dey find grin. Oga calm down first now. Pass first

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by peptones: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
I got the text too.i have been rescheduled.But have written the test before na
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Olovictor: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abeg that time we apply,is there any message from them like you have successfully complete your application. Cos I didn't remember anything concern this again
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Olovictor: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
peptones:
Is email send to you as well?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ibro4las(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chris525:
@Oladi2

Someone who isn’t as smart as you will google the answers to these, score 25/25, get your slot and you’ll wake up everyday jobless crying and complaining about Nigeria being too corrupt but you forget that Nigeria is not a person, it is you and me.

Isn’t this corruption? What you just did? In a sane country, you might be in jail right now and honestly thats where you truly belong. You’re a shame to your family and the institution that granted you placement for tertiary education. You passed your exams but didn’t really develop as a complete adult. After all the investment on you by the state and your family, you decide not to better society but to ruin it. I’m ashamed for you.

All I see here is inferiority complex, trying to pour out your frustrations on others

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by amidu2017: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
I got the SMS but no message in my inbox and spam
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ClassicJohn(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
VEXT:
This people are really confused,have done the test before and they still send me mail for another test..

They are really confused!

Why are they rescheduling almost everyone? Why not reschedule those with complaints?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Angelamanda247: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
is there token in the sms?
no but the first mail has a token number so that is what I intend using that is if they did not send another o
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Lekanagidi: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
got message,but never get mail message
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Rossycee(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
peptones:
Same here o
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Livegamesonly(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anything recruitment in Nigeria is Always upside down...imagine, since last year...na wa o. Got their message now, but no email, inbox and spam zero..
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Halyma(f): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello guys. I just got the test invitation text message few minutes ago. For those that have written it before, how is the test like pls?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sleekyzee99: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Livegamesonly:
Anything recruitment in Nigeria is Always upside down...imagine, since last year...na wa o. Got their message now, but no email, inbox and spam zero..
Same here...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sleekyzee99: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Halyma:
Hello guys. I just got the test invitation text message few minutes ago. For those that have written it before, how is the test like pls?
Sis I got the text too but I didn't get the email... How about you?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by balobusy: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
I got the same message too, like seriously I don’t know who or when I applied oo. Still thinking aloud�����
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Halyma(f): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sleekyzee99:
Sis I got the text too but I didn't get the email... How about you?
I got the mail. Check your Spam folder as mine was there.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Halyma(f): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
balobusy:
I got the same message too, like seriously I don’t know who or when I applied oo. Still thinking aloud�����
Na last year if I remembee vividly.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by xanie: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Text message but no email invite...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Joy22ihuod(f): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2021
This DCSL is bugging my life. Twice I have been rescheduled for the online test and yet no token.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Joy22ihuod(f): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Same here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by alfredjags319(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Good day everyone. I received a text msge from ICPC Recruitment re -scheduled online test btw wed-fri. But I'm still yet to receive the email to access the online test... Is there anyone yet to receive the mail too?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sixx: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Someone should help me with free question and answers from past icpc tests including the last test. I was rescheduled but i dont want to fail again, pls help.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Genuine1(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Pls I received a text message from DSCL this evening telling me that my online test has been reschedule,but I didn't get any email [color=#000099][/color]
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by kurlz(f): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Lekanagidi:
got message,but never get mail message

I've not gotten the mail too. But got the message.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by collins4real247: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2021
I got the SMS but still no email yet, what's my faith please.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by lizzychom: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2021
alfredjags319:
Good day everyone. I received a text msge from ICPC Recruitment re -scheduled online test btw wed-fri. But I'm still yet to receive the email to access the online test... Is there anyone yet to receive the mail too?

Same here too
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by rolexkingsley: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2021
75k undecided
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by rolexkingsley: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Just received a reschedule text... Don't worry they should calm down with their bucket of popcorn and watch me score 100/25. tongue cool

Revenge mode ?? cool activated!!! Let do this baby grin
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ustec: 2:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Ndlongs:
I wrote the test on the 16 August and I just received another message for a rescheduled test for 25th to 27th but am yet to received a token email and I have sent my complaint.I just don't understand
Kindly share their complaints mail with us here

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.