Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239361 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by fisayo02(m): 3:18am On Aug 24, 2021
I got the message but I didn't see the email, though mine is slated for 25th -29th
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by officialchikzy0(m): 3:50am On Aug 24, 2021
I had taken the test but I was told to check my mail/spam that I’ve been rescheduled but checking my mail I cannot find anything.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by kakaflex(m): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2021
I got this message. Please what will I do.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Galadz: 4:57am On Aug 24, 2021
I received same message and can't find anything in my email
lizzychom:

Same here too
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by virtousB: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello guys, I got an sms rescheduling me for ICPC test between Wednesday (23rd) and Friday (25th) . When I checked my mail, I saw that the test invite in my spam folder and had been sent to me since 8th of August and I was to take the test on the 9th of August. Please what can I do? I haven't received any reschedule mail.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibro27: 5:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Same here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by DukeJenrus: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Same here, and this time around I received text message but no token sent again to login and write the test
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by umarshehu58(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Got the text too but no mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Angelamanda247:

no but the first mail has a token number so that is what I intend using that is if they did not send another o
okay, I haven't receive the invitation mail for the Rescheduled test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2021
virtousB:
Hello guys, I got an sms rescheduling me for ICPC test between Wednesday (23rd) and Friday (25th) . When I checked my mail, I saw that the test invite in my spam folder and had been sent to me since 8th of August and I was to take the test on the 9th of August. Please what can I do? I haven't received any reschedule mail.
write the test base on the rescheduled date
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2021
330 slot available or so out of hundred thousands of applicants.... Look at the English...you have been rescheduled,did they schedule anything b4 for people just receiving text for the first time, sometimes I think if this is a result of system malfunction.... last thing I will do is to message them asking for token or mail... people who have written b4 also got the text, people who have gotten text b4 that failed to write still got the text...let the Will of God prevail..... Tired of Nigeria recruitment system.

6 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Helkayklassic(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2021
I got a text message from ICPC now that i have been reschedule to write test on 25th to 27th but I can’t find anything in my mail yet.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2021
I got the sms too this morning.
Any past questions to treat yet
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by onyioyeezah(f): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2021
micronut:
Just got the SMS. So people don even write the text weeks ago without the rest of us knowing anything is going on.. Kai! Nigeria.

Thank God for the rescheduling. God! Help me this time ooo..

This Application na since January 2020. Chai. E DON TEY

Pls is there any data page generated after the application? I didn't know I applied, until I searched my mail and saw their mail telling me that my application had been received
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by onyioyeezah(f): 6:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Olovictor:
Abeg that time we apply,is there any message from them like you have successfully complete your application. Cos I didn't remember anything concern this again
search dcsl in ur mailbox.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by onyioyeezah(f): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
peptones:
I got the text too.i have been rescheduled.But have written the test before na
Is there any candidate data/profile page we were required to print after we submitted the application?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by PrinceFola(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Tbilly:
330 slot available or so out of hundred thousands of applicants.... Look at the English...you have been rescheduled,did they schedule anything b4 for people just receiving text for the first time, sometimes I think if this is a result of system malfunction.... last thing I will do is to message them asking for token or mail... people who have written b4 also got the text, people who have gotten text b4 that failed to write still got the text...let the Will of God prevail..... Tired of Nigeria recruitment system.
dont mind ICPC Jare, they're not serious at all..... I have taken the test before but I'm yet to receive reschedule message..... Don't know what's going on..... Whatever it is, God Wins
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by PrinceFola(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2021
onyioyeezah:

Is there any candidate data/profile page we were required to print after we submitted the application?
i don't think so sister.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by leveljames(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Ustec:

Kindly share their complaints mail with us here
pls share the link to lay your complains
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by onyioyeezah(f): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2021
leveljames:
pls share the link to lay your complains
complaints@dcsl.com.ng
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
So no one knows the idea of their salary scale? Pls if you do... Let us know please. Its important for one to know atleast before taking up the job... If chosen
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Donsacramento: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Please the email i used for this application was hacked. I can't have access to the email again. What can i possible do?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Onyibaibe: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Helkayklassic:
I got a text message from ICPC now that i have been reschedule to write test on 25th to 27th but I can’t find anything in my mail yet.
Check your SPAM(early August).
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
opylog:
So no one knows the idea of their salary scale? Pls if you do... Let us know please. Its important for one to know atleast before taking up the job... If chosen
it quite difficult to know their salary, I ones ask a friend working there she said they have sworn an oath of secrecy and that they can't disclose that on the phone but they pay very well, according to her they pay like A List agencies and their salary have just been reviewed I hope this will help

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Godliness05(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Got the message too this morning but no e-mail or token sent to login and do the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Xclusiveanalyst: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2021
onyioyeezah:
complaints@dcsl.com.ng

Did you receive any message through the phone number used for the registration?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yetunsbay(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2021
amexsite:
I don't know wen I applied but I got the test invite, I have not apply for any job dis year, so I'm wondering how I applied or someone apply for me
Jan 2020 or so
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Muhdyahya: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2021
amidu2017:
I got the SMS but no message in my inbox and spam
Same here bro
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yetunsbay(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2021
opylog:
They have a bad salary scale. Pls don't take the test....reduce the competition

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yetunsbay(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Can everyone try to be calm a bit. Yes,when the due date comes those with token should try log in and take while those still expecting should chill
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by bennyosayi1: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
The reason almost everybody got this rescheduling message was because of a hitch in their system.
1. Some people got 26/25
2. Some people answered only 10 questions but got 25/25
3. Some people missed their exams because of inproper annoucement channel
4. Some people were not able to login because of token issue
Etc

5 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abisoye92(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2021
onyioyeezah:

Pls is there any data page generated after the application? I didn't know I applied, until I searched my mail and saw their mail telling me that my application had been received
same with me. I cant remember applying but someone i was sure applied said we applied together

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.