Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239666 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Tbilly:

Was the mail delivered in your spam mail or inbox

Spam sir
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Sabeey5:

This is apt! You get the mail a day before you write I guess. I earlier got just SMS notification indicating 25-27th. But yesterday I got mail notification for today. I'm guessing those to write tommorow will get theirs today too.
12mins for 25questions?
Only God can take control

With the arithmetic questions wey full der, God take control truly oo

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Juwon26: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2021
I guess they are doing it batch by batch those that are writing today got it yesterday so maybe those writing tomorrow will get today let us chill may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by chidacris: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Juwon26:
I guess they are doing it batch by batch those that are writing today got it yesterday so maybe those writing tomorrow will get today let us chill may God help us all.

my test is today... but the email i received didnt have any code... and i have checked my spam and Ihave never received any other email from ICPC or DCSL

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Chelz: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2021
My Test is also today,never received the mail before and no token was attched,please for those who wrote earlier,how did you go about it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ogashman(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Has anyone written the test today?

It's saying service not found here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Angelamanda247: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2021
the site is down, I have been trying to open it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by basit166n: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2021
After I submit, am getting a 503 error service not available.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by iSpread(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Angelamanda247:
What is the site link?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by iSpread(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2021
A LITTLE PROBLEM:

THE EMAIL I USE FOR THE ICPC APPLICATION I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT, I CANNOT RETRIEVE IT, I CANNOT REMEMBER THE SECURITY QUESTION ANSWER. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by DorcasShalom: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Make use of a good browser
Angelamanda247:
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Zeekah25: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
alfredjags319:
I scored 6.. Hahahahahaha. Was just doing tumbo tumbo. Na so so graph and charts all through.
Please what kind of questions did they ask? Did they repeat former questions or a new set. I’m still waiting for my login details

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Saintabel0: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Did anyone get a message to re~take the test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by CeceNene(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Since 9am,service is unavailable
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Angelamanda247: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2021
basit166n:
After I submit, am getting a 503 error service not available.
which of the browser did you use was it opera mini
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by WATCHOVER(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2021
My collegues own is not opening it showing service unavailable
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Saintabel0: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Zeekah25:
Please what kind of questions did they ask? Did they repeat former questions or a new set. I’m still waiting for my login details
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by WATCHOVER(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2021
if its still showing service unavailable, i think people should relax their mind, at least they will know that its their fault not the applicants'
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2021
CeceNene:
Since 9am,service is unavailable

Ehn, lemme chill then
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Angelamanda247: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2021
mine opened but there was no place to type in my token number
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
WATCHOVER:
if its still showing service unavailable, i think people should relax their mind, at least they will know that its their fault not the applicants'

I just wrote mine. Used chrome. The site started saying unavailable, but I refreshed and it went after 2 times. The questions are different and quite tuff. After I submitted it wrote the 505 thing, but I kept refreshing even when it said my information would be lost and after 2 refreshes, my result popped up. I had 13/25. Try and submit before your time expires.

Also when I was submitting I had to change networks before it submitted. I think it needs strong network to submit.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
daphor11:

Ehn, lemme chill then

It's going through.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Wurasom: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Favourflavour:

I just wrote mine. Used chrome. The site started saying unavailable, but I refreshed and it went after 2 times. The questions are different and quite tuff. After I submitted it wrote the 505 thing, but I kept refreshing even when it said my information would be lost and after 2 refreshes, my result popped up. I had 13/25. Try and submit before your time expires.

Also when I was submitting I had to change networks before it submitted. I think it needs strong network to submit.

Please can you give us a break down of the questions. Like how many calculations, current affairs...etc
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by chidacris: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Favourflavour:

lucky you... I logged in with only my email and immediately I saw my questions but I see my charts or graphs so I refreshed and till now i cnt log in again .It says code has expired and I didn't get to answer any single question at all.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Wurasom:

Please can you give us a break down of the questions. Like how many calculations, current affairs...etc

About 8 calculations including equations. Then some current affairs, synonyms and opposites and few word plays.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2021
chidacris:

lucky you... I logged in with only my email and immediately I saw my questions but I see my charts or graphs so I refreshed and till now i cnt log in again .It says code has expired and I didn't get to answer any single question at all.

Write to support they are responding on time.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Favourflavour:

Write to support they are responding on time.

What's the mail address please
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by WATCHOVER(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2021
my friend's own opened, she first answered the once she knew, as she was about answering the others, service became unavailable again.

so I hand over everything to God Almighty

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sixx: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Apake:
i just received a message now which is my first mail message from the agency, but token wasn't included what should i do now.
You dont need a token now to write the test. A friend of mine wrote hers this morning with just her email, she called me and told me. Just follow the link in the mail.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Kaeboy:

What's the mail address please

Info@dcsl.com.ng
Complain@dcsl.com.ng

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by marisdgreat(f): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2021
I just did mine now, I got 11/25

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Wurasom: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Favourflavour:

About 8 calculations including equations. Then some current affairs, synonyms and opposites and few word plays.

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.