Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,993 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All (1282 Views)

Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by Nomanlike(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
https://easy-sc.xyz/417246477931

The covid pandemic did a lot of harm to those who didn't have any online source of income. The truth is that it is very easy to earn income online these days with the various opportunities on the Internet. One of the best ways to earn dollars online today is through foreign survey sites. You get paid for answering questions and contributing opinions. Simple .
Easy social is one of the best survey sites out here. You earn $25 as a sign on fee credited immediately you register. This money is withdrawable. You them earn more by attempting surveys, playing intelligent games, answering questions and contributing generally. You interacting on the site maintains traffic and Easy social appreciate it. You also earn when u invite your friends and family.
this platform has been funding me since late last year. You can start earn in passively too. Follow the link below to join the community

https://easy-sc.xyz/417246477931

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by Biggie225(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
What's the name of the app ?
Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by Nomanlike(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Biggie225:
What's the name of the app ?
click the above link to register on chrome
Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by MITCHELL96: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
I doubt this undecided they won't pay you, the real ones that pays will give you few or very hard task to do, and the pay will be small per task, even that 25 dollars as signing in bonus is too much na, 25 dollars no be 25 naira, even in naira sef, imagine 1000 people signing in per sec, that's 25,000 dollars, now do the maths for 10,000 people and so on, even if it's in naira sef, that's a huge loss, because you might end up paying out more than you got... I repeat, most sites/apps like this are scams

OP, okay, show us your withdrawals ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by Nomanlike(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I doubt this undecided they won't pay you, the real ones that pays will give you few or very hard task to do, and the pay will be small per task, even that 25 dollars as signing in bonus is too much na, 25 dollars no be 25 naira, even in naira sef, imagine 1000 people signing in per sec, that's 25,000 dollars, now do the maths for 10,000 people and so on, even if it's in naira sef, that's a huge loss, because you might end up paying out more than you got... I repeat, most sites/apps like this are scams

why you are saying scam, people are cashing out. I have nothing to prove to you
Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by MITCHELL96: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Simple question, "SHOW US YOUR WITHDRAWALS" undecided

You're just wasting your data allowing the money pile up till you get Like 1k dollars, do yourself a favour and try to withdraw that small 250 dollars to know if it's paying rather that wasting your data

That thing is a scam btw, I'll keep saying this

4 Likes

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by DrBrainstorm(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
A domain name with .xyz extension? You must be naive.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by skywalker240(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
I smell ingenuity
Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by Nomanlike(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
You guys above me keep saying scam.. I'm the one doing y'all a favor by sharing. If you don't want to sign up, move on. Don't discourage serious minded people
Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by MITCHELL96: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
A domain name with .xyz extension? You must be naive.

Thank God you follow see am grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by MITCHELL96: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nomanlike:
You guys above me keep saying scam.. I'm the one doing y'all a favor by sharing. If you don't want to sign up, move on. Don't discourage serious minded people

If you withdraw that shit there, then shame on me, but if you can't, shame on you X 100 grin keep wasting your data in the name of hustle
Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by SUPERPACK: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
A site that cannot pay for a good domain extension but using a $5 domain is promising to give you $200+. Ignorance is a disease.

3 Likes

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by ClassicMan202(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nomanlike:

You better go an beg your former employer or better still find another job because you just dey waste time and data

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by TheRealOwner(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Smart man

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by freshkpomo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Simple question, "SHOW US YOUR WITHDRAWALS" undecided
Pure scam, they are using the details of people who register to build a mailing list which they will later sell. They alsow have a lot of pop ups adverts which they earn from as you navigate the site. It's a win win for them.. those who register will never meet the conditions for withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All by Nomanlike(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Unfortunate broke ass Imps. Y'all keep giving yourselves reasons to keep wallowing in poverty

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO / Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most / How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.