Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians (1104 Views)

FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. / No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Techsavvy1: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9Jzh3IQ8M

Few months ago the video of Nigerian immigration officers learning Chinese language caused commotion online as many Nigerians were against the act of teaching our immigration officers Chinese language in our country.

The good news is that some Chinese men are also learning Nigerian languages just like the man did in this video.

Is China trying to colonise Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Officialgarri: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
See that fine girl in red.

2 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Kandeed: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Techsavvy1:

Few months ago the video of Nigerian immigration officers learning Chinese language caused commotion online as many Nigerians were against the act of teaching our immigration officers Chinese language in our country.

The good news is that some Chinese men are also learning Nigerian languages just like the man did in this video.

Is China trying to colonise Nigeria The South East?
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by slimjohn2k5: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is okay to learn their language for security
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Shame on Oduduwans that a Chinese man could learn the greatest language on earth from thousands of kilometers away but they can't string two words in Igbo despite sharing a country with us.

Afonjas never travel out of their states & the fear of leaving one's comfort zone is usually a sign of failure.

Reason why Igbos are the most successful in Africa followed by the evil Fulanis.

Why should I stress my self to learn igbo when French, Arabic is next to me. If you want to do business in West Africa, learn French and Arabic.

Igbo wey the language dey irritate the owners na him u wan make people learn, oga dey ur deh o which kind wahala be dis sef, igbo? I don die, language that will soon extinct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by TarOrfeeek: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
SlyDev:

Why should I stress my self to learn igbo when French, Arabic is next to me. If you want to do business in West Africa, learn French and Arabic.

Igbo wey the language dey irritate the owners na him u wan make people learn, oga dey ur deh o which kind wahala be dis sef, igbo? I don die, language that will soon extinct

Vituperations of a headless snake.

Cacklings of a cock, being wanked without lubrication.

8 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Vituperations of a headless snake.

Cacklings of a cock, being wanked without lubrication.
Wetin be dis black Shakespeare
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by WoundedLamb: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

Lmao... it's funny how you left the Chinese man and his Igbo to focus on something else. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by DOTian: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Enhmm, who's that gal in red flowered top? Looks Ethiopian to me.. I want to marry now now.?
@topic,
Meanwhile in Nigeria, some people that can't travel out of Lagos to see other cultures they're begging to live in the same country with, will be complaining how hard it's to learn Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by DoggoneDogg: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
SlyDev:

[/s]

Coming from a head slamming Afonja slave.
I'm not surprised you want to learn Arabic that's only spoken before a bomb goes off.

Hurry up and learn it so we can be rid of you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by realstars: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
After Fulanization Comes Chinalization To The Future Nigeria, We Move.
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Broveens42(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOTian:
Enhmm, who's that gal in red flowered top? Looks Ethiopian to me.. I want to marry now now.?
@topic,
Meanwhile in Nigeria, some people that can't travel out of Lagos to see other cultures they're begging to live in the same country with, will be complaining how hard it's to learn Igbo.

Forget all those shakara grin

Igbos are secretly admired

2 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by DOTian: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Broveens42:

Forget all those shakara grin

Igbos are secretly admired
And feared too..

2 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Coming from a head slamming Afonja slave.
I'm not surprised you want to learn Arabic that's only spoken before a bomb goes off.

Hurry up and learn it so we can be rid of you. Thanks.

God of mercy, why is the word slave on every one of you people mouth? Is it force to learn igbo? Looking at the word slave; it should not be coming from descendant of people who had been fine specimen of slave to several Nigeria tribe from Bini, Itesekiri, Ijaw, Igala. Shame no dey catch you, you will just open your mouth and shout slave when your kind are no better than one.

Yes, Arabic is good to learn, tell me 5 things that is wrong with Islam and I will show the igbo version that is worse.
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
He is a spy, i am not impressed when foreigners learn local language.
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by DoggoneDogg: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
SlyDev:

God of mercy, why is the word slave on every one of you people mouth? Is it force to learn igbo? Looking at the word slave; it should not be coming from descendant of people who had been fine specimen of slave to several Nigeria tribe from Bini, Itesekiri, Ijaw, Igala. Shame no dey catch you, you will just open your mouth and shout slave when your kind are no better than one.

Yes, Arabic is good to learn, tell me 5 things that is wrong with Islam and I will show the igbo version that is worse.
[/s]

No Igbo town is controlled by another tribe.
Ilorin belongs to Fulani. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Guestlander: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Shame on Oduduwans that a Chinese man could learn the greatest language on earth from thousands of kilometers away but they can't string two words in Igbo despite sharing a country with us.

Afonjas never travel out of their states & the fear of leaving one's comfort zone is usually a sign of failure.

Reason why Igbos are the most successful in Africa followed by the evil Fulanis.

I see someone who is begging to be loved by the great Yoruba people. We love you already, you are the one who needs to check yourself.
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by theTranscriber: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2021
SlyDev:

I swear
Even the Igbos don't speak Igbo again cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by theTranscriber: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

1 Like

Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by IGBOSON1: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

She caught my eye too! Very pretty!
Re: This Chinese Man Can Speak Igbo More Than Most Nigerians by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

No Igbo town is controlled by another tribe.
Ilorin belongs to Fulani. Shame.
Obi of onitsha is what? Is he not Benin? Igala? No go there

(1) (Reply)

Video Niger Delta militant Attack The Naval In Niger Delta / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Secures DSTV License For Authority TV / On What Ground Will SW Ask NE Not To Contest For Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.