Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. (2520 Views)

Anyone Who Knows Lagos State 20yrs Ago Will Testify It Has Changed- Sanusi / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Out Of 200 Igbos, Only One Will Vote Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
This thread is solely for Igbos that are against Biafra's restoration, especially those who answer Obidioots. This city has a sewage system, pipe born water, uninterrupted electricity, roadside walk pavements, viable hospitals, a top school/education system, good road networks (no bumps), social services, public ambulances, efficient fire service and so many other things that make a city.

You all should stop posting some glorified villages here in nairaland as cities that you brag as an achievement. Imagine building a massive mansion and ending up drinking water from your feces in the name of boreholes. Disturbing the whole environment with electricity generators, and driving past your so-called super mansions on un-tarred and bumped roads inside your thousands of dollars worth of SUV's and exotic cars.

The Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Europeans, and Americans do not have two heads. Those are the people we should be looking at and comparing ourselves to and competing with them, instead of measuring dicks with the retrogressive, backward, archaic people that are only interested in arresting our development. Biafra is our only hope if we are actually serious about building viable cities worthy of REAL human beings to live in.

THE IGBO SABOTUER THAT REPORTED THIS THREAD FORMERLY, HOPE YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER REASON HERE TO REPORT THIS ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYkDWeWwxw

A bus tour to visit Zhujiang New Town. The construction here is stunning.
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Impersonator2, OYA REPORT THIS THREAD. Since you were born to suffer AND NEVER KNOW ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE..
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
BabaRamota1980: Asked and i quote:

You have first to build a city comparable to Lagos before you leap to that mega standard.

Let's see you reproduce Lekki in SE first.

Did you read my comment above? I said that building a viable city like the ones in Asia, Europe, and America can ONLY be possible when we have our own Biafra. There will be no useless items in your useless exclusive list to hinder our progress. We will have enough money from our oil and gas to build whatever project we wish to.

We Igbo account for over 80% of all diaspora remittances into your nigeria and that is a hell huge chunk of money that will pour into Biafra once it is restored. taxes from our businesses that will relocate to Biafra after its restoration will run into billions of dollars. Our manufactured goods for export to the rest of Africa and the world at large will rival that of China and will yield billions of dollars of taxes for our government. So building viable cities for humans then will be a walk in the park for us.

4 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Run away all you can from this thread. Biafra must be restored by Simon Ekpa and we Biafrans will embark on destroying all the glorified villages that some backward igbos post here as cities and build modern viable cities that are worth humans to live in. We are not animals.

2 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by DeadCountry: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
The concept of the new town was proposed back in the late 1980s, its development stagnated for more than a decade. Local government tried encourage development by moving some of its offices to the area, including the customs office and taxation bureau. A piece of land measuring about 3 hectares was specifically reserved and sold to the U.S. Consulate in 2001.

Private companies however, were reluctant to move in due to the poor traffic connection and a lack of other amenities at that time. Eventually in 2003 the government carried out a planning review of the area, when some major adjustments were made including more public facilities and transport infrastructure being incorporated.

The area finally met its opportunity of rapid development as the city prepared to host the 2010 Asian Games. The adjacent Haixinsha island was chosen as the venue of the opening ceremony, as a result the area attracted large investment from the government and property developers. Today Zhujiang New Town has the largest concentration of luxurious hotels and office buildings in the city.

1 Like

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Maazieze(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
You do know we have something similar going on that is the enyimba Economic city?
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by DeadCountry: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maazieze:
You do know we have something similar going on that is the enyimba Economic city?
Story!! All are going to be razed down and viable cities fit for humans to live in, built everywhere. Enyimba economic city my foot. Some of you and low expectations in life are like 5 & 6. Open the video above to see how modern city should look like.

2 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by plaindealer: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maazieze:

lol.... grin

2 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
No such thing as Igbos only. This site is Nigerian. You can go create a biafraland website if there’s a issue

3 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
tundein18:
No such thing as Igbos only. This site is Nigerian. You can go create a biafraland website if there’s a issue
This thread is for Igbos. Carry yourself out of this thread. You are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2023
BiafraInc:

This website is for Nigerians not biafran. Carry yourself off this website if you’re not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BabaRamota1980: 4:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Knock it off!

Ibos dont know how to build. They only know destruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by YorubaPrince: 4:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Cursed mofos cannibals from SE 9ja... grin

2 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by YemyTemmy: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2023
BiafraInc:

Did you read my comment above? I said that building a viable city like the ones in Asia, Europe, and America can ONLY be possible when we have our own Biafra. There will be no useless items in your useless exclusive list to hinder our progress. We will have enough money from our oil and gas to build whatever project we wish to.

We Igbo account for over 80% of all diaspora remittances into your nigeria and that is a hell huge chunk of money that will pour into Biafra once it is restored. taxes from our businesses that will relocate to Biafra after its restoration will run into billions of dollars. Our manufactured goods for export to the rest of Africa and the world at large will rival that of China and will yield billions of dollars of taxes for our government. So building viable cities for humans then will be a walk in the park for us.

Head dey pain you, diaspora remittances belongs to edo, edo has been the highest for decades igbos have no chance

1 Like

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Such cannot be achieved with this kind Nigeria
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by renderme: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2023
The Biafran tribe are Losers.

Never won or built anything in their history.

No art, no society, nothing to be proud of.

Just a whole history full of cannibalism, cheatbeating and delusions.

1 Like

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2023
BiafraInc:

At the bolded, you could have instead said igbos account for more remittances. That's how you show you are a reasonable commentator.
Saying we account for over 80% means we could even be accounting for as high as 90% while the rest of Nigeria including SS and SW account for the remaining.
These incredible stats make me weak once I read it from our people because it puts us in a negative light as people who can't make concrete plans.
Every other thing on your post is in order but next time when quoting numbers, show modesty

2 Likes

Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by naijapips04: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Your governors do not need Nigeria to build this. Your wealthy sons definitely do not.
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Baronthecelebri: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Biafra all the way
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Tunde835(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2023
BiafraInc:

This is a Yoruba owned forum
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
At the bolded, you could have instead said igbos account for more remittances. That's how you show you are a reasonable commentator.
Saying we account for over 80% means we could even be accounting for as high as 90% while the rest of Nigeria including SS and SW account for the remaining.
These incredible stats make me weak once I read it from our people because it puts us in a negative light as people who can't make concrete plans.
Every other thing on your post is in order but next time when quoting numbers, show modesty
Did you read "over"and what does it mean to you?
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Did you read "over"and what does it mean to you?
means more than 80%
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by BiafraInc: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
means more than 80%
So yes, more than 80% could also mean as high as 90%. Common sense.
Moreover, why put you in negative light? Why can't i brag with what i have if it's true? When they "grabbed it, snatched it, and ran with it, did they and are they not still bragging with it and rubbing it all over your face? Learn to stand strong to take whatever belongs to you. Just do not take what belongs to others.
Re: FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

So yes, more than 80% could also mean as high as 90%. Common sense.
Moreover, why put you in negative light? Why can't i brag with what i have if it's true? When they "grabbed it, snatched it, and ran with it, did they and are they not still bragging with it and rubbing it all over your face? Learn to stand strong to take whatever belongs to you. Just do not take what belongs to others.
🤦🤦 hard to discuss with someone who doesn't even understand what you are trying to say.
Do you bro. Shalom 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Eat Beans And Plantain / Warning Alert In Lagos: Evacuate, Heavy Floods Coming! / Imo State Is Mrs (dr) Viola Onwuliri Anti Mrs (dr) Ada Okwuonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.