Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

ABSU Never Denied Me Admission, Young Barr Esther Counters Reports [VIDEO] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Never Denied Me Admission, Young Barr Esther Counters Reports [VIDEO] (228 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission / I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Never Denied Me Admission, Young Barr Esther Counters Reports [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2021
One of the lawyers recently called to bar in Nigeria, young Barr. Esther Ebubenna Nwadike has countered media reports which says Abia State University, Uturu denied her admission to study Law at the age of 13 on the ground of her age.

She said she was not 13 when she applied to study Law in ABSU but 16 years.

In a video obtained by ABN TV, Barr. Esther said she was admitted to study Political Science in ABSU instead of Law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQGDj3okm-A
At 17 however, she secured admission to study Law in India where she said she started all over again after abandoning her Political Science course in ABSU.

Upon completion of her 5-year course in the Indian school, she returned to Nigeria in 2019 and completed her course in Law school this year. The one-year course was delayed by COVID-19 restrictions.

She, therefore, apologized to the public over false information that says was denied admission by ABSU at 13, noting that it was a congratulatory message put out to the public by excited friends.

She insisted that she was neither 13 nor denied admission.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/absu-never-denied-me-admission-young-barr-esther-counters-reports-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

The Life Changer Novel : Jamb English Language Text Solved / Guess What?! Get Novels For #800! Nation Wide Delivery! / The Relationship Between Philosophy And Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.