Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists (5636 Views)

APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Baawahala:

Okay you Oti supporter,I get it.

I dont but he is the best person apc has apart from ogah.. Cc fergie001
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

I dont but he is the best person apc has apart from ogah..
Otti's time is gone.
If you see how unelectable he looks now ehn...When you call him, people laugh. I personally like him because of what is in his head. He is brains but you know nah...We want the unintelligent ones.

I rated him until I went for a programme in his Senatorial Zone...Baba no follow again oooo.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Otti's time is gone.
If you see how unelectable he looks now ehn...When you call him, people laugh. I personally like him because of what is in his head. He is brains but you know nah...We want the unintelligent ones.

I rated him until I went for a programme in his Senatorial Zone...Baba no follow again oooo.

So ogah it is?
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
So ogah it is?
Ogah is a full-blown PDP member at night. If he gets there, it's walk over. He is what Agbaje is to Lagos State.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Ogah is a full-blown PDP member at night. If he gets there, it's work over. He is what Agbaje is to Lagos State.

I dont understand what you meant by work over...anyway,he was originally in pdp
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
I dont understand what you meant by work over...anyway,he was originally in PDP
Even in APC...members said Ikpeazu bought him his form in 2019, baba was broke as hell.....Guy leave.

They have to get a strong person......
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Even in APC...members said Ikpeazu bought him his form in 2019, baba was broke as hell.....Guy leave.

They have to get a strong person......

No one is perfect,no one from the north except those two is strong excrpt maybe genersl ihejirika but hes too old.forget about all those rumours.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
No one is perfect,no one from the north except those two is strong excrpt maybe genersl ihejirika but hes too old.forget about all those rumours.
Rumours? You are not current then, PDP members are defecting to APC esp in the North. I won't give you names.

Take what I told you to the bank. I won't utter a word on this again.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Rumours? You are not current then, PDP members are defecting to APC esp in the North. I won't give you names.

Take what I told you to the bank. I won't utter a word on this again.

The truth of the matter is that apc cannot win abia eccept they zone the governorship to ohafia/aro and counter pdp rigging strategy in obingwa.it is even easier for apc to win crs thsj abia
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
The truth of the matter is that apc cannot win abia eccept they zone the governorship to ohafia/aro and counter pdp rigging strategy in obingwa.it is even easier for apc to win crs thsj Abia
Exactly....
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Exactly....

But if ikpeazu joins apc,apc will retain abia in 2023 100% whether ouk is there or not.see how governors can quickly change power dynamics
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
But if ikpeazu joins apc,apc will retain abia in 2023 100% whether ouk is there or not.see how governors can quickly change power dynamics
OVI is not a power-desperate person. He is getting everything he wants from the PDP.

He will join if a SEner gets the APC ticket for President or Vice in 2023....otherwise he will stay.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

OVI is not a power-desperate person. He is getting everything he wants from the PDP.

He will join if a SEner gets the APC ticket for President or Vice in 2023....otherwise he will stay.

I also dont see him joining except he wants to go to Senate and pdp refuses
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
I also dont see him joining except he wants to go to Senate and pdp refuses
PDP will never refuse......Who is the PDP in Abia State?
Wabara will give him go ahead.
TA won't stop him, Abaribe won't fight sef.
If he wants it, he will get it on a platter.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

I dont but he is the best person apc has apart from ogah.. Cc fergie001
Yeah Emenike is the most independent minded amongst them,albeit to an extreme and to his detriment.That's why the political class won't dream of having him come to limelight.OTI is closest to being independent,but you see that Ogah of a guy,he is going to be a big disappoint just like Rochas is to IMO people..He is more of someone who will allow Uzor Kalu to rule overule his decisions as a governor. He is there to protect his business empire which has some dirty dealings.He will be a push over.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Baawahala:

Yeah Emenike is the most independent minded amongst,that's why the political class won't dream of having him come to limelight.OTI is closest to being independent,but you see that Ogah of a guy,he is going to be a big disappoint just like Rochas is to IMO people..He is more of someone who will allow Uzor Kalu to rule overule his decisions as a governor. He is there to protect his business empire which has some dirty dealings.He will be a push over.

Ihejirika and onyejeocha nko?
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Baawahala:

Yeah Emenike is the most independent minded amongst them,albeit to an extreme and to his detriment.That's why the political class won't dream of having him come to limelight.OTI is closest to being independent,but you see that Ogah of a guy,he is going to be a big disappoint just like Rochas is to IMO people..He is more of someone who will allow Uzor Kalu to rule overule his decisions as a governor. He is there to protect his business empire which has some dirty dealings.He will be a push over.
Thank you very much....I have told him that PDP will continue endlessly if it is people like Ogah APC can offer.

garfield1:

Ihejirika and onyejeocha nko?
These ones are a million times better than him.
Ihejirika is old and we haven't seen him. If I follow his speech, he doesn't have anything.

Onyejeocha....the best of the three, but she is a woman and we have this phobia for people like that.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Thank you very much....I have told him that PDP will continue endlessly if it is people like Ogah APC can offer.

These ones are a million times better than him.
Ihejirika is old and we haven't seen him. If I follow his speech, he doesn't have anything.

Onyejeocha....the best of the three, but she is a woman and we have this phobia for people like that.

Onyejeocha is the uche ekwunife of anambra.if a core traditional state like anambra can give ekwunife a chance and even get a female deputy,onyejeocha should be given too...as for ihejirika, dont judge him by his speeches please
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't know much about these guys...
But one thing I know is that no matter what,Abians should avoid anything that gives Orji Uzo Kalu power, directly or indirectly. If Abians wants to go for a real change,they must look away from someone who has Orji Kalu written on him...
He is the architect of the present day mess in Abia State...
He defined the leadership style of that state that has gotten it to its crippled state today.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
Onyejeocha is the uche ekwunife of anambra.if a core traditional state like anambra can give ekwunife a chance and even get a female deputy,onyejeocha should be given too...as for ihejirika, dont judge him by his speeches please
Ihejirika has nothing to offer....that's a fact. He is hoping for Federal Appointment.

Will you pick Onyejeocha as Deputy?
She is too powerful. There are lessons to show...Do you know how powerful the late Chima Nwafor was? OUK was almost crying.

He then picked Abaribe...You already know Abaribe.

Nobody will pick her as Deputy. She is Powerful on her own already.

Baawahala:
I don't know much about these guys...
But one thing I know is that no matter what,Abians should avoid anything that gives Orji Uzo Kalu power, directly or indirectly. If Abians wants to go for a real change,they must look away from someone who has Orji Kalu written on him...
He is the architect of the present day mess in Abia State...
He defined the leadership style of that state that has gotten it to its crippled state today.
Kai.....There is nothing I haven't told garfield1 but he doesn't want to believe me.

Anything OUK will never near Abia Govt House, by proxy. Didn't I inform you & kahal29 about it?
Am I the one telling baawahala now...
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Ihejirika has nothing to offer....that's a fact. He is hoping for Federal Appointment.

Will you pick Onyejeocha as Deputy?
She is too powerful. There are lessons to show...Do you know how powerful the late Chima Nwafor was? OUK was almost crying.

He then picked Abaribe...You already know Abaribe.

Nobody will pick her as Deputy. She is Powerful on her own already.

Kai.....There is nothing I haven't told garfield1 but he doesn't want to believe me.

Anything OUK will never near Abia Govt House, by proxy. Didn't I inform you & kahal29 about it?
Am I the one telling baawahala now...

Onyejeocha as gov
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
Onyejeocha as gov
You know us nah.....Electing a woman as Governor?
Our civilisation never reach that one ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: From Workers' Champion To Senator-Elect - Omo-Ikirodah / Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan / Benjamin Adekunle Compulsory Retired From Nigerian Army For Drug Trafiking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.