Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria (28667 Views)

Lawyers Kick As Court Breaks Monopoly Of Nigeria Bar Association / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 5:50am On Jul 30, 2021
I've said this before in one of my analysis that considering the immigration offence committed by Igboho the Beninese govt will have no option than to deport him back to the originating country.
Thereafter the DSS will pick him up. It's a political game plan between the two govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by redcliff: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Ogbenia:
It will definitely bounce back very heavily on Benin.
I am 100% certain that Benin Republic will not attempt to deport Igboho to Nigeria because they know the world is watching.

but the guys offense is punishable with atleast deportation. that is when they are even nice to him. lets not be sentimental here. i like Igboho for even being able to speakup but just see how his end is turning.. its sad
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Abdull01: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2021
It’s so sad and pathetic! Just take a look at the comments, the way we’re always backing criminals, where is our education/civilization? Where are the so called intellectuals? Even if this guy is killed today in Nigeria las las nothing will happen, Many great people from the past were killed nothing happened, let alone ‘this’
It’s cheaper to always bark behind keyboards. The region that claimed they’re the most educated

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Leolee300: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2021
mayklef:
last last this Igboho guy na empty barrel....baba no get any juju
[color=#990000][/color]
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by huptin(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2021
When will Buhari extradite Abba Kyari to the USA?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by san316(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2021
It's funny how these people keep referring to international law? Truth is if they are expecting international law to save Sende Igboho, then the guy is toast.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Victorclean1: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Tukur Buratai seriously lives by the sword and will die by the sword
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Prince001(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2021
mayklef:

That his empty barrel saved him not to be killed on July 1st though!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by ejimatic: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/lawyers-kick-as-benin-republic-plots-igbohos-deportation-to-nigeria/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
. There is no need for Igboho to run away from Nigeria.He should have known that the Nigerian government will persecute him for his noble cause.If he is arrested it will generate untold tension in the South west against the government . That is what the presidency has been trying to avert all this while If deported to Nigeria it is the same process .The Worst is to detain him and take him to court where he will be released on bail and the struggle will continue . Battle for freedom is not always an easy thing .There are prices to be paid always Let the Benin government do its worst.After darkness there must be light.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by UncommonLogic: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
143WaZoBia:
But not a single word about Kyari undecided

Or Oyenma that have been declared wanted by FBI since last year. They should both be sent to the FBI. Abi?
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by dappydozzy(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:
I don’t understand Yoruba people again... is IGBOHO now from Cotonou?

Why are they begging that he should not be deported grin

They now prefer IGBOHO to be jailed in Benin..

Na wao..

So Yoruba fear Buhari reach like this? Upon say Na dem get Apc and Na Jagaban of Nigeria get am.

Majority of people here, don't understand international law, this is not a matter of Buhari, who is writing a bad history for himself and meet his Waterloo, someday, it is a matter of due process, what was the reason for fleeing the country in the first place, to save his life, it is never done, let the man apply and seek for asylum. I am so tired of all these banana republics parading themselves as sovereign Nations.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Na wao..

So Yoruba fear Buhari reach like this? Upon say Na dem get Apc and Na Jagaban of Nigeria get am.

is it not better than your kinsmen selling KANU to a Fulani man so cheap, KANU travelling to Kenya was preplanned and you won't tell me none of his associate is unaware of the Fg plan

Yoruba on the other hand have been lobbying from the kings he abused to Yoruba stakeholders

now who is the betrayer between Igbo people and Yoruba people. you're just a complete idiot that can't make complete sense in your imbecilic post without the mention of Yoruba people

you're under spell if you need to know

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by opribo(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Benin was newer going to free Igboho all the drama you see was as drafted by the very malamu, guess he has learnt some lesson on international law with the MNK case. So the trial we go to its final conclusion before Igboho in brought back.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by blackpanda: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Bar1941:
Benin Republic may want to asslick thinking the terrorist in power will use that as a bargain to fully open the boarder between the two countries, but they forget the boarder is to Yoruba nation, it will be a great error if they trust this terroristic government.

I am sure Igboho will be freed.

Buhari will leave soon. Since that is your problem. But a crime remains a crime. You people should think beyond your petty bias

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Bigpat: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Lawyers will never tell the truth, lawyers have to survive no doubt. Escaping to save his life, is only his lawyers argument. Igboho is an offender on a wanted list. Benin is at liberty to use the option of deportation, if they so wish.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Vireani79: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Bar1941:
Benin Republic may want to asslick thinking the terrorist in power will use that as a bargain to fully open the boarder between the two countries, but they forget the boarder is to Yoruba nation, it will be a great error if they trust this terroristic government.

I am sure Igboho will be freed.

The yoruba youth use the border for smuggling
They will be so happy to give him up if the border will give them food.
The south west youths are hungry
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Vireani79: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Ogbenia:
I am 100% certain that Benin Republic will not attempt to deport Igboho to Nigeria because they know the world is watching.

And what will the world do grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by ignis: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Ogbenia:

They have done that already.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by dreu2fine(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2021
modsfucker:

So they should put him on the next flight to Germany huh? Or what do you suggest they do with him again?
If dem try am Germany police will arest him also and squiz im
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Ogbenia:
Lol
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by iamjavadem(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2021
under which international law is that? What is the law? Blood moronic lawyers. Just chopping Igboho's money.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Igboho Igboho Igboho

I think say na one living oduduwa sef with all yoruba people brags not realising he is just an afonja toothless old man.

Lock him up in kirikiri make we rest.

Una dey mock Kanu who disturb the bad govt for long but don't like to hear someone talking different about urs

Thunder strike u there

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by iamjavadem(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Which pressure? you guyz no nothing about laws and processes and talk out of ignorance. he was already a goner immediately they arrested him for immigration fraud.
Maxymilliano:
The government of Benin is left will little or no choice than to succumb to pressure from Nigeria government.

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Glink2018(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2021
The Benin Republic might have used the igboho case to settle border closure...
Trade by barter....

Igboiho should pray hard....juju no dey work again...?
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by iamjavadem(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Yoruba people how, or IPOB and Wailers. Let him carry his cross.
Asgard73:

Na wao..

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by dometome: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Fake news
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by ajailer(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2021
There are lots of angle to this case. Benenoise government knows this Yoruba nation agitation in Nigeria has the capacity to roll over into their country which might make the Yoruba speaking ppl in their country too to start demanding for their own nation too. I believe they are seeing this situation and hence will like to quash that movement from Nigeria.... and also make Igboho an example to their ppl.

I won't fully blame the Benenoise govt for wanting to unlawfully push back Igboho to Naija but it's left to us as a ppl to say NO to the tyranny.

Abba Kyari dey there.... Wadume dey there.... Pantami dey there.... Sheikh Gumi dey there.... nothing the fulani govt have done to their ppl with greater offense but na Yoruba they want to use as a scape goat... My God will shame them all. We shall rejoice one day when we are victorious from these leprous northerners.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2021
optionalY09:
Slavery has been engraved i the modular of the people living in francophone countries i bet they won’t listen but send igboho to Nigeria we should only bring ourselves together and show the federal government that igboho is untouchable We should protest in a number that has never been seen before if possible cause the greatest unrest that will lead to the Freedom or Yoruba people from all these nonsense

Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Igboho that claimed that 1000 policemen cannot arrest him is now too afraid to be handed over to a bunch of security men. How many Benin gendarmerie was required to catch him like rabbit?

How many DSS operatives will be on ground to receive him at the border when he's deported?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2021
We need outcome results on his asylum claim...

I don't believe Benin republic is scared of the Nigerian government...anyway they will do whatever that protect their own country and cititzen....

Such a pity they can't withstand the Bulling

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by LagosAirport: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2021
mayklef:
federal government dey catch person,catch juju grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira / Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.