Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria (28707 Views)

Lawyers Kick As Court Breaks Monopoly Of Nigeria Bar Association / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by chukel(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2021
freetheking:
this is one of the fo.ls we have in this forum.
if someone says the truth or has a different opinion, he becomes a fool. Babies everywhere.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by freetheking: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
chukel:
if someone says the truth or has a different opinion, he becomes a fool. Babies everywhere.
I repeat, you're a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
9jah:

A crime for protecting their communities, against the Fulani bandits,terrorists,Fulani herdsman,Bokoharam,ISIL,Kidnappers-So Yoruba's, and Igbo communities,should fold there arms, and nobody should talk ,and watch there communities killed,mothers,wives and sisters raped,and Kidnapped-Abi?

What has protecting your property from bandits or criminals got to do with treasonable call for secession? That is politics in disguise.

Shey you have right to self determination per African charter? Go and argue in court that you have that right, nairaland or street protest can't protect that right.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by tholhusomhie: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
mayklef:
last last this Igboho guy na empty barrel....him Selina no dey tested

Not sure you are ok.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rubbiish:

Just in case u don't know, secession is a bigger crime to any government of any country. It doesn't apply to Nigeria alone. Other criminal activities will only cause internal chaos, but secession will break & if possible end a country. That is how govt. view it, not the way u view it. Nigeria for example, if igbos should break out, yourubas break out, do u think there will be any Nigeria left? By then every other smaller region will also want to break out, govt can't stop them since some have succeeded. No govt. all over the world will tolerate a secessionist. Wait till u see a northern person calling for secession, then u will know how govt. view secessionists. They are the greatest threat to any govt than any other criminal activity world wide. Not only Nigeria alone.

This common sense is lost on many of them shouting self determination every where.
If the British did not come with guns there will be no Nigeria, it will likely be broken by overwhelming force not by one document lying down some where. USA will not be free of Britain in 1776 if not by force.

The only peaceful way is to convince the major ethnic groups that it's time to go our separate ways. Anything else is self deceit

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
onedayatime:

Man, you've said it all. I don't know if most people are dumb, or just being sentimental. In this part of the world, if they hate you, no matter the good you do, they won't appreciate it infact they will see it as bad. Why? It is because they chose to. But if you do evil and they love you, they will see that evil as good.

We are talking of secession here (breaking the country up), and also treason (when you break the country up, then you try to rule the region you took away from the former government) which no country in the take lightly.

Even, Igboho himself won't take it lightly if someone wants to try that with him ( if he were the president of this country)

So there are still people with common sense in Nigeria in this season of general madness and anomie.

Can any of them as caretaker of any property allow an occupant to declare any flat or room as independent?
Which governor will allow any group take over a k local government and say the governors authority no longer covers the LG?

But they expect Buhari to grant Kanu and Igboho their wish, then hand over Benue to late Gana, maybe give Kwara to Saraki and Taraba to Danjuma. Tomplolo takes Delta and Bayelsa becomes Asaris playground.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Kolaboluv7(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
optionalY09:
Slavery has been engraved in the modular of the people living in francophone countries i bet they won’t listen but send igboho to Nigeria we should only bring ourselves together and show the federal government that igboho is untouchable We should protest in a number that has never been seen before if possible cause the greatest unrest that will lead to the Freedom or Yoruba people from all these nonsense

grin

Set awon mouth is my calling grin grin grin

Show me any pictures of you in any protest and I’ll take you serious.

Mouth mouthta mouthtest grin grin grin

Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
freetheking:
this is one of the fo.ls we have in this forum.

You are the fuull here, what he told is what will happen, igboho will land in DSS jail.

You still think like a kid who can be deceived with candy
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
MYHUBBY:

why are you telling me your daddy biography? no one is interested in that bullshit

stop identifying me with your father standard, I'm not your family member if you need to know

The more reason you're a dunce, you just confirmed your lowlife status
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by pejuakinab: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
yommen:

Am a Yoruba man. I second this your statement jare.
You are a fake impersonator
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ovamboland:

The more reason you're a dunce, you just confirmed your lowlife status

tell me more about his biography, I will print it out, frame it and give you to hanged it in his sitting room as his birthday gift

meanwhile, have you drink cow urine today? grin
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by chukel(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
freetheking:
I repeat, you're a disgrace to humanity.
you can't repeat what you have never said or done before. Blockhead child. You will never grow old.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by LebenNG: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Rubbiish:

I am not against any region agitating to secede! I am only trying to explain why people shouldn't act surprise when govt start fighting back. Because a lot of comments I read here seems they expect govt to cheer on secessionists & it doesn't happen like that in any part of the world. Regardless of the reason for secession, no govt will tolerate it. So anyone agitating for secession should expect the worst from govt, that is my point!
Answer that guy's question.
Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by LagosAirport: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2021
mayklef:

ijoba amuni, mogun
Omo Yoruba gidi ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion / Chinonso Uba On Burnt Hotel: Abba Kyari's IRT Cleared Me Of Sponsoring IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.