Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! (3890 Views)

Saraki Concludes His PDP Presidential Screening (photos) / Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by seunmsg(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
overall90:

You are right.
Incidentally he happens to be a friend and business partner to Tinubu.
Tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Like Hush like Abba kyari
Like Atiku like BAT

And Atiku also happens to be a friend and mentor to Peter Obi.
Like Atiku the political mentor, like Peter Obi the mentee.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by bnsheikh(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2021
distraction and diversion of attention from Aba kyari. Are buhari supporters cursed.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Charmingrascal(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
It is baffling how someone like Atiku could be found mingling with someone with questionable character like Hushpuppy prior to election.

Even Dino was wining and dining with puppy.

Very shameful thing
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2021
But both politicians were once former staunch members of APC....

Me confused at the OPs stupidity.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2021
SecretAgent770:
Hushpuppi & Associates!!!

PDP don buy market,internet no deh forget,this is when silent should b golden,but dog way want lost no deh hear his hunter's whistle. Radarada PDP, affliction shall never rise again,oh APC =PDP.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
All this one is not even necessary.

Let the wailers continue wailing.. I am waiting for Dino and Timi Frank to shook mouth into this

They dare not individually,they can only yarn dust under PDP banner,bunch of server hackers.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Monogamy: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Yebosola:

They dare not individually,they can only yarn dust under PDP banner,bunch of server hackers.

You see, the media that have been circulating this news are only trying to be mischievous, I. Very sure notable Nigerians would be mentioned in said documents including the likes of Timi Frank but as they have a purpose, those ones won't make headline
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2021
TheEnygma:
Zombies will do anything to defend their masters including trying hard to frame others wether they are guilty or not....
They wanna turn this HUSHPUPPI matter into a PDP/APC political party matter .

They basically have nothing to say.... Like the MOFO above me.

MOFO,uhmm,can feel your pain,u will soon b crying is Photoshop,u better hid your face before FBI smoke u and your godfathers out,lazy youth,the idiot are eating your future,u are defending rubbish.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dino is a notorious internet fraudster many believe that dino is living with money he stolen from politics continue deceiving yourself dino a one time member of house representatives and one time senator living such expensive life.

Even some former governor can't withstand dino.

Oil deh your head,awon master pickers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by VERDA: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

There is nothing to be surprised about.. The Pdp goons romanced with Hush to get some money from him most especially Timi Frank.

We are yet to read from Dino and Timi Frabk

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is finding it difficult to move forward, the hush puppy dude clearly indicted Abba kyari in his confessions but instead of mounting pressure so kyari is investigated, people are sharing pictures he took with members of the opposition...did he name them in his confessions, If he does any right thinking Person will call for Thier heads too
..let's try and be reasonable sometimes abeg.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by RenaissanceGuy: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
What's the purpose of this thread ? All the men in those pics are APC men who campaigned vigorously for Buhari in 2015
You're always trying to be smart by half using two monikers to comment on a single thread. You think if DSS is trailing you, they won't know you're the same person?
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Words on the streets has it that Hushpupy was Tinubu's best friend and money launderer. How true is this?

U better get your head examine very fast,u need to sack your weed dealer,he has mixed cow dung in it,esin ota eni ki ga.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Monogamy: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Words on the streets has it that Hushpupy was Tinubu's best friend and money launderer. How true is this?

Hush na boy, Jagaban only deal with men.

Do you understand now?
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Adisa89(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Kicks of a dying horse.

Whether or not Hushpuppi associated with PDP politicians is not the question, but Abba Kyari the soup-a-cup must answer for his crimes. You can involve the entire PDP members but never try to condone anyone or use whataboutism as excuse. It will not work. Abba Kyari is a crime fighter, so his romance with Hushpuppi is least expected, it's an outcry even.

Stop shifting goalposts for a hardened hypocritical criminal.

Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
san316:
What if it was later revealed that Hushpuppi donated to Atiku's 2019 campaign, what would be your reaction?

Donation is donation, nothing spoil,armed robbers no deh pay tithes?
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
You might be right about him being smart having learnt this from running his Chicago drug cartel

This man,don't commit suicide over Tinubu's matter oh,una no deh tired?,last yr una deh shout of EFCC on his case,yet nothing happen
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
I just hope you won't change goal post when hush spills some beans

He can't spill more than the spilled,park well this man,take a chill pills, ero ota kole jo,we know your target Oga ade
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Yebosola(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Atiku doesn't need tainted money to run his campaign when he has enough legitimate cash

Looted fund turn to legit money,there is a quote I can't ever fault Buhari, Nigeria youths are extremely lazy. grin
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Danjikanbauchi: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dino is a notorious internet fraudster many believe that dino is living with money he stolen from politics continue deceiving yourself dino a one time member of house representatives and one time senator living such expensive life.

why are Nigeria Muslims like this ? Must you guys defend Evil because it's committed by your religious person. You guys are the lowest form of animals to live with.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Ibst: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Yeah, below is the picture of Tinubu and Hushpuppi.
grin
seunmsg:

Yeah, below is the picture of Tinubu and Hushpuppi.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
FBI will still torchlight his activities with PDP bigwigs.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by NaMe4: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
So how far with the extradition of kyari?
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by FarahAideed: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yebosola:

Looted fund turn to legit money,there is a quote I can't ever fault Buhari, Nigeria youths are extremely lazy. grin

Stop fooling yourself , dude was making over 300 million neat dollars legitimately from intels annually
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by TheEnygma(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yebosola:

MOFO,uhmm,can feel your pain,u will soon b crying is Photoshop,u better hid your face before FBI smoke u and your godfathers out,lazy youth,the idiot are eating your future,u are defending rubbish.
You don't have anything reasonable to say .....
Take your time and go through your comment again and see if you made any sense .

You're nothing but a zombie.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Freddykrueger: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:

[/s]
And your eye ball god Tinubu, who only served 2 terms as governor but is now controlling bullion vans like central bank is not a notorious fraudster? Tell me how much is a sitting governor paid per annum and what type of business was Tinubu into before he became governor that he now controls bullion vans straight from the central bank.

Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Tinubuadvocate: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
I know you are indomi generation Tinubu is a senator before he became governor lagos state governor you called ordinary governor oga lagos is not Abia or Enugu let that sink to your brain.

Meanwhile Tinubu a senior auditor in an international company deserve luxury life Tinubu has money before he venture into politics .

And how much of million does it bullion Van's contain?
Freddykrueger:

And your eye ball god Tinubu, who only served 2 terms as governor but is now controlling bullion vans like central bank is not a notorious fraudster? Tell me how much is a sitting governor paid per annum and what type of business was Tinubu into before he became governor that he now controls bullion vans straight from the central bank.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by amc: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
What's the purpose of this thread ? All the men in those pics are APC men who campaigned vigorously for Buhari in 2015

And the pictures were taken when they were all in PDP and campaigning for Atiku from the same PDP.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by Freddykrueger: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
I know you are indomi generation Tinubu is a senator before he became governor lagos state governor you called ordinary governor oga lagos is not Abia or Enugu let that sink to your brain.

Meanwhile Tinubu a senior auditor in an international company deserve luxury life Tinubu has money before he venture into politics .

And how much of million does it bullion Van's contain?
[/s]
I know you are Iresi eyin generation yet lack of sense made you support corruption instead of convincing me with sums and figures as to how Tinubu made his billions which he ferries in bullion vans during elections. You may be old and yet senseless, after all foolish people do grow old too.
Re: Pictures : Hushpuppi & His PDP Associates!!! by kolaaderin: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
I just hope you won't change goal post when hush spills some beans
stay on the topic base on the seen evidence so far. Tinubu is never seen with hush while that is a picture of Atiku in associate with hardened criminal.
If you are blind to that and all you want to do is bring Tinubu into this. Shame on you hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Speaks On Disturbing Photos Of Him On Wheelchair / Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case / 43% Of Nigerian Children Actively Engaged In Child Labour Practices — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.