Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (38199 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / MAKE THAT CAREER SWITCH TO HR WITH CERTIFICATION EDGE? / 10 Important Career Lessons Most People Learn Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by balladin: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
CamusMidas:
"I can't go to the hospital and then I am told the doctor is the best but he is on dreads.... I'll not risk it. I'll take a walk".

You are just plain stupid, I say this with zero apology.
I was shocked when I read that part
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Lexaccord(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
c2far:
Your personality should be a major deciding factor before you choose a career. If you love wealth there are certain career paths you can't choose. Not because you won't be wealthy, it is because you have a lower chance to and again there is a bigger chance you may get tempted.

Imagine a young lecturer saying he or she wants to be as wealthy as Dangote. Chances are that your case will be like that of the NECO/JAMB man, Dibu Ojerinde.

You can't be a Police Officer and be as ostentatious as Kyari. Check his Facebook timeline. That picture of him and his brothers puts the latter at risk. That profession does not fit that lifestyle. Imagine seeing my Imam that loves comedy always liking the posts of Mr. Macaroni. He can only enjoy the posts privately.

You know you have a weakness for women and you are a lecturer in the School of Social Sciences. Even criminals who want to stay undetected stay off social media but then they can't help it sometimes. If you love to be in informal dresses, there are certain profession that will be hard for you to fit in. I can't go to the hospital and then I am told the doctor is the best but he is on dreads.... I'll not risk it. I'll take a walk. There are written and unwritten code for every profession. Kyari erred.

He saw my Kaftan and liked it.... Are you normal at all Kyari? (In Macaroni's voice). We loved the idea that there was our own Jack Bauer somewhere but then it seems all is lost now.

Don't just get a job because you need one. Get one that fits. And stay with the code. We spend over 12 hours daily on our work. It's our life. Choose wisely.

So apt bro!
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Constructive criticism
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by emonis88: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Afriqan:

If a medical doctor goes into oil and gas and makes billions, isn't he still a qualified medical doctor? Likewise a PhD holder who started out as a lecturer. That doesn't change his academic and professional title, so you need to understand things better.

One can start as a lecturer and evolve into a full-blown entrepreneur, so that's what I am talking about. And if he still loves lecturing, it's still possible to take high level classes at top institutions.
Yeah once in a while but d business will take most of his time.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Stop deceiving yourself, In nigeria, even a yahoo boy on dreadlocks would not submit himself to a 'Surgeon' on dreadlocks wearing sagging pencil trousers for an eye surgery.

Die it!
Yahoo boy is your yardstick for measuring intelligence?

Anybody with a bit of exposure and a good level of awareness won't utter that trash. And your comment is also stupid by the way.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by buJu234: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Op. U re correct oo..

I remember telling my church pastor.. plx let me just become an active brother and lover of God instead of being an associate pastor... cos I nor get the liver to be counselling all those sister bimbos with big yansh and breasts alone in one office oo...

Knw ur weakness nor b crime..
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Lightorder: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
temptnow:
Kyari is a thief,

am at the airport waiting for him to walk pass me so that I will throw the last rock on his head.
hope you are not a suspect
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Gfskw: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by gazza07(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay pastor.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by rali123(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:
Who even is this Kyari nigga!!

Keep seeing my time line flooded with his shit.

Where did you come out from... shocked
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Truth be told, Abba kyari never seem to have intention of corruption from his psychological looks, but Nigeria have a corrupt police organization which will be very difficult for the upright to succeed in it.

Point of correction,,, almost all organizations (private & public) in Naija are corrupt. I've always worked as an employee & I know how corrupt most Nigerians are. The upright ones are always hated by colleagues. Thank God there's always one (at least) out of ten who understands integrity. That Abba Kyari fall people's hands but it shouldn't be surprising.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by obajoey(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
akablue:
but you go sit down watch BBnaija Ono demedeme
lol

You and who..
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by 190theclown: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
rali123:

Who are you?
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by EbenezerTriumph: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2021
190theclown:
Who even is this Kyari nigga!!

Keep seeing my time line flooded with his shit.
this man you still dey alive?
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by 190theclown: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
rali123:

where did you come from?
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by 190theclown: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
this man you still dey alive?

angry
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Cr0nus1: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Btev:

Well said
stefaniz scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.