Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo (48857 Views)

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Para Athletes Protest For Not Being Invited For Sports Festival / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Thinktwicemybro: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Not a time to protest........

Why did athletes, not request the tests prior accordingly or reminded their Dumbo's .............
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by chiiraq802(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerians and busy body.... were dey the only Athletes disqualified

Why didn't other disqualified Athletes from other countries protest.

Anywhere weh Nigerians dey, dem go wan disgrace themselves .... won't blame dey shaaa...

The country itself is Cursed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by inoki247: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
lol
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by deedo93(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
See! naija don tire me
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by heniford2: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bleep you Nigeria Bleep you government Bleep you commissioner for sport Bleep you yes Bleep you all know you see the reason why we want freedom we want to leave Nigeria, you see the reason

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by gleamy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nigeria is just like HE-GOAT, Dude smells everywhere.. Na God go save us o..
cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by AFONJACOW(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Go back to that fulani man that curse unah..... make he reserve the curse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by EricSmallz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
I can't believe I read this story twice before commenting. I could have been the FTC.
shocked
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by therajah: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
You see your life outside, shebi the Austrian based Nigerian raised the issue inside train to the female football team and he was attacked because said the truth.

This is the consequence of representing a disorganized country
The truth is always bitter..

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by bareal(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
If Lai tell Buhari, Na kill e go kill all of una.....you this cessesionists
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Clintonchiedzie(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Don't you know the con3 you're representing

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
cow7ry:

They failed their country bro
Hope you read the placard?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by smile11s(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
But Wetin dem do though? Why disqualify them?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by michoim(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
osamz007:
Nigeria is a shame
including you that lives in it...

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by MufasaLion: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sad but not suprised.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Kingrefreshed: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
okrote4real:

https://punchng.com/breaking-disqualified-nigerian-athletes-protest-in-tokyo/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=trued

Shee one man cursed them on thier way to this event inside a Train.

Nigerian is Cursed Nation including you that is reading This.

Mad ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Unrated900(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Buhari the Fulani man has finished this kwantree

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by elisho: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
a man told them in that bus that why are they representing a terrorist government they naver see anything

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by yemmight(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
I remember somebody came to you people warning you all while in a train that the country do not worth representing.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by EagleNest(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
This reminds me of the guy who scolded the Super Falcons in the train in Austria recently. And the girls didn't seem to understand the reason for the guys outburst.

And Leon Balogun also lamented about problems with NFA not paying allowances. Shameful things like this in Olympics reminds you how bad the system is. We should not spray deodorant on it and move on. If a system is stinking, the right thing to do is to at least try to clean it.

3 Likes

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by azpekuliar: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria has no image to be battered again.

cheesy None ooo
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
falseprophet:
All I see is a country with highest population of young people yet the society is rotten to the core.

I see a drowning country with no hope in sight

I see a worst than Buhari's govt taking over in 2023

I see blood everywhere

I see hate doubling up among different tribes in Nigeria

I see mass migration out of this country to even Sudan or Malawi

This I have seen!

Nigerians have not learnt their lessons with bubu, they will continue to elect corrupt and clueless politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by YouandiAllofus: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
They should bring their protests back home and stop disturbing public peace in Japan �� grin
BTW, these guys wan play away match cos dem know say home na no go.

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Tobest94: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
falseprophet:
All I see is a country with highest population of young people yet the society is rotten to the core.

I see a drowning country with no hope in sight

I see a worst than Buhari's govt taking over in 2023

I see blood everywhere

I see hate doubling up among different tribes in Nigeria
Your own eyes no Dey ever see good things.. you might soon stop seeing at this rate

I see mass migration out of this country to even Sudan or Malawi

This I have seen!
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by CheedyJ(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
osamz007:
Nigeria is a shame
So, na now you know ! You fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by elmessiahs(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
It's a shame for the government.
Glory Patrick that has been sacrificing, even keeping her school on hold in uniport. Useless country

2 Likes

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by BigBizzy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
These ones don carry their bad character enter Tokyo.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by D2UU: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari must hear this
Hu you, how did you form and how did you exist this zoo Nigeria
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by DOTian: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
This country is shameless..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.