Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo (48678 Views)

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Para Athletes Protest For Not Being Invited For Sports Festival / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by int0x80(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shameless lots grin grin
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Tonyx5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
kindlyheart:
instead of em to japa, they are busy protesting
You worthless piece of shit...so you're one of those encouraging this shit
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Cousin9999: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
I hope there's charges and an investigation into corruption at the Tokyo Olympics. There's too many suspect DQs.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by HADI854: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Shee one man cursed them on thier way to this event inside a Train.

Nigerian is Cursed Nation including you that is reading This.

Mad ooooo grin grin grin grin
U no well olohun
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by ComeToJesus: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
okrote4real:

https://punchng.com/breaking-disqualified-nigerian-athletes-protest-in-tokyo/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=trued

By default, the life of a Nigerian is designed to be very difficult. An average Nigerian's life is ensconced in protestations, agitations and perpetual clamour. It really breaks my heart that a potential world power is being stifled and subjugated due to a jaundiced leadership.

The life of a Nigerian is hard, very hard. No thanks to the lame leadership of the tyrant in Abuja and the thieving legislature, not forgetting the 36 armed robbers otherwise known as state Governors.

We seriously need divine shakeups.

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Timigeofrey(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Now they have left you behind
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by fitinwell: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
falseprophet:
All I see is a country with highest population of young people yet the society is rotten to the core.

I see a drowning country with no hope in sight

I see a worst than Buhari's govt taking over in 2023

I see blood everywhere

I see hate doubling up among different tribes in Nigeria

I see mass migration out of this country to even Sudan or Malawi

This I have seen!

I see Peace ,Love , Happiness, Restoration of God's Mercies and Lost Glory of this Great Country Nigeria.

The Game changer is still alive..

All these will happen in our life time..

And Shame to false and Fake prophecy
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by kechywillz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
If I have a strong legit means to leave this country n naturalize in any European country,I wouldn't oblige,the name Nigeria is now SHAME
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by toxtimmy: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
For Nigeria shame na beer, people dey drink am and glorify in thier shame.

No you one for m Nigerian Olympic committee will resign as the millions of dollars they were supposed to use for the athletes was shared amongst themselves.

osamz007:
Nigeria is a shame
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Pain(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
falseprophet:
All I see is a country with highest population of young people yet the society is rotten to the core.

I see a drowning country with no hope in sight

I see a worst than Buhari's govt taking over in 2023

I see blood everywhere

I see hate doubling up among different tribes in Nigeria

I see mass migration out of this country to even Sudan or Malawi

This I have seen!

Your name says it all sad
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by kindlyheart: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tonyx5:

You worthless piece of shit...so you're one of those encouraging this shit

sorry dude, I don't insult people. peace

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by falseprophet: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
fitinwell:

I see Peace ,Love , Happiness, Restoration of God's Mercies and Lost Glory of this Great Country Nigeria.

The Game changer is still alive..

All these will happen in our life time..

And Shame to false and Fake prophecy

grin

All your bind and cast nonsense how much good have it done in our country

When will your game changer change our country leaders and citizens into normal human beings grin
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by rolexino(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sorry

Home is shattered already. What did you expect

I beg if they didn't allow you guys to compete, make una come home
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by mashad(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Well, Do you all Wana know the truth?? Buhari is less concerned
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by steam74: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Whose negligence are they suffering for?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Okoyouth: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Useless county called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details / Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) / Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.