Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo (48679 Views)

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Para Athletes Protest For Not Being Invited For Sports Festival / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by ToastingAllowan: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
M
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Danjikanbauchi: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
The greatest mistake of Buhari was to think he can silent others while protecting his killer herdsmen.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by MediMedi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
What they know how to do best is PROTEST
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by cj4humanity: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Felixalex(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
E be like turkey lap?

I no even know
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Oju4190: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
When dat Aboki dey tell Una for bus Una dey insult am....Una see now.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Prof13125: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
If it is Nigeria you are protesting like that, all of us know what will happen�����
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmmm, the minister of sport should be queried.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by duke24: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
So these athletes still want to represent that zoo called Nigeria?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Polynek(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abeg make una go sit down
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by sulaak(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
The honest truth is Nigerians are not interested in the Olympics, we all know that Nigeria will return with zero medals. The country is now at its very last leg.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by chaloskyx: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
of course they have been abandoned them like many others but that's the country we find our self you cant tell me that surprises you or you weren't expecting that? but by all means if u think giving up on the struggle for a better country is the right way then do so and lets suffer in the shithole together or you can take the easy route give up on Nigeria and japa to a sane country that values its ppl.
whytediamond:

Those that died during the protest, how far with them or their family members?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Henon: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Zoo Republic
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by ProfGday(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

This is extremely sad.

To recover from the depths of failure and mediocrity Buhari and his Fulani cohorts have sent us to?

We might need 100 years. Because as at now, every index of human and capital development is low.

Sports that was an effortless unifier has just returned it's worst outing since our inception.

Buhari travelling like a commercial plane. His ministers are too busy stealing funds and singing praises to even perform basic duty.

Concrete failure
Prophet,I've seen worse more than what you saw.

I see a country begging for asylum for its citizen even in war torn Afghanistan and Iraq.

I see North overan by terrorists...

I see terrorists contesting for highest positions in 9ja...

I see Congo of garri goes for #1500

I see Rice been sold #2500 per mudu

I see your former governors and senators jostling for Ghana visas.

These I've seen....

Don't quote ooo,I have catarrh... Lol
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by CaptainFM1: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing protest!
Sha make una no carry Delta variant come back naija.

Is Delta variant not already in the country?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by sunnyphem(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
falseprophet:
All I see is a country with highest population of young people yet the society is rotten to the core.

I see a drowning country with no hope in sight

I see a worst than Buhari's govt taking over in 2023

I see blood everywhere

I see hate doubling up among different tribes in Nigeria

I see mass migration out of this country to even Sudan or Malawi

This I have seen!

Stop your nonsense seeing.. and face your rotten life.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by balladin: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
These govt ministries. What do they even do there? Every month billions are shared in the name of salaries paid to both real and ghost workers. People resume a daily at 10, mill around till 1pm and vacate the office. No one measures anyone's performance. It's just a party going on there. The entire system has failed.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by guychidile: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Give us the names of the culprits that did this Shame to Nigerian athletes.
See potential young gyls and guys who wants to make name in sports for them selves. Their aims h as ve be ed n shattered .!
I feel you all.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Bluntemperor: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
somehow:
And there are people on the Olympic committee collecting salaries.

Getting paid to shatter people's dreams.

Can we start naming these guys?

A very BIG question!
Those collecting Salaries have never been held
for accountability and this indicipline on both individuals and Institutional is the fabrics of our total collapse as a nation. Check out what is happening in our Green Eagles Camp,the NFF,the Glass House itself,even the National Stadium stinks!
Too Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Herdeybayo1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
shame on UAR Nation in
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by saintol(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
I am quite sure we will all remember this era. They have finally finished the image of Nigeria
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by writeprof(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
osamz007:
Nigeria is a shame

You mean a sham? grin
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by isaacprinz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
osamz007:
Nigeria is a shame
You are the biggest shame, limit your dumbness and shameful upbringing to yourself and leave we the productive Nigerians out of your raving madness.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Calitoscassius(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
They took their scam to Japan grin just like the Nigerian police chief.

They should just use the opportunity to run and seek asylum in Japan. This ist their only chance to get away from the scam called nigeria
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Calitoscassius(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
That guy in Austria told them the truth now they have proved him right. grin they have proved that nigeria is a useless, hopeless terrorist country run by a terrorist president. grin

2 big stouts for that Austrian guy.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by writeprof(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
falseprophet:
All I see is a country with highest population of young people yet the society is rotten to the core.

I see a drowning country with no hope in sight

I see a worst than Buhari's govt taking over in 2023

I see blood everywhere

I see hate doubling up among different tribes in Nigeria

I see mass migration out of this country to even Sudan or Malawi

This I have seen!

I SEE A RESTRUCTURED COUNTRY RULED BY GOD-FEARING INTELLIGENT LEADERSHIP HEADED BY THE LIKES OF OSINBAJO, OKONJO-IWEALA, PETER OBI, ADESINA et al, AND THE GREEN PASSPORT BECOMING THE BRIDE OF THE WORLD AS THE 6 INDEPENDENT UNITS STRIVE TO DEVELOP THEIR SUPERABUNDANCE HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES... MAKING NIGERIANS TO RETURN FROM THE WORLD WITH GLADNESS.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by bablon20(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Imagine how Nigeria is being dragged in d mud, they can't even get a placard to make it a decent protest, na for carton (Pali) dem write their protest.

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Lightorder: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
After going through the list, my question is , “ where is our sisters from the North” ?
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Besty27: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Felixalex:
Hmmm

That babe wey carry "why should we suffer for someone's negligence"

Her laps de enter ma eyes wink kiss kiss
you be mumu
Lightorder:
After going through the list, my question is , “ where is our sisters from the North” ?

Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Gfskw: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by gazza07(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
They should ask around, buhari has no shame or face to save.
Re: Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo by Tonyx5(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
Them Carry protest reach Japan grin

Chai.. please oh you guys should not spoil the remaining good name we have with Japan ooo..

On a normal to get Japan visa takes 8months...

what will happen after this protest!!
They will now see us as violent people FINISH
Mumu guy

Maybe 11yrs or better stop no more entry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details / Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) / Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.