Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial (28503 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yeah is true....
I learnt Obi Cubana is scheduled to worship at the pastor's church this Sunday.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Some people sef
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yeah is true
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Millimann: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
People should just mind how they talk.

Now, some members of his audience witnessed the insult but won't witness the apologies. Is Obi Cubana the government that is suppposed to build roads?

Btw, how many village roads are tarred?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Handsum64: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Native doctors are becoming more honourable than these pastors now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by FreeIgboho: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
#ObiCubana for president

He understands the country from ground up, he is fully homegrown not with one foot abroad, plus he is a fresh face not another recycled looting poitician, and
he studied political science!

** Obi Cubana, if you run, run for president NOT governor. Remember Trump would have been laughed out of state if he had run governor, yet he won the presudency! You have a chance. The youth will stand behind you!

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Staphylococcus: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
When you have money, even the spirits will bow.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Xajives: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Ojemalad(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Pastor dey apologize for him sermon. grin grin

Sebi una say na god dey give una message? Why you come dey apologize for delivering the message? grin grin

Scammers everywhere.
God bless you.
Jeremiah never apologize because he was inspired by the spirit of God.
God help us....
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Gambit23: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by youngmoney4me(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Georgejeez: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
He will still come back and deny the apology .

It's either the pastor is an APC member or he's preaching under the influence of weed.

Don't be surprised that some of these end time pastors sometimes mix weed with their morning tea in other to get some divine inspiration and motivation with which they face hundreds or thousands of people fearlessly and can tear bill without fear .

Whenever you hear "the spirit just told me that 17 millionaires are in this church now ,if you know you are among the 17 run forward with a seed of 10,000 naira in your hands " just know it's not the Spirit of God cos God will never need human money , even if he will ,not a Useless and Worthless currency like the Naira .

It's the spirit of weed .
So pasta go and Shalaye no more

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Hezmatosky: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Honestly, there are some money you will see eh and you will fall to the temptation grin
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Gambit23: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ojemalad:

God bless you.
Jeremiah never apologize because he was inspired by the spirit of God.
God help us....

This story about getting inspired by God only happens in d bible but never in real life.

Ur example will always come from the bible, nust like u brought in Jeremiah here.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by obyrich(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trust Anambra women. I am sure the wife don place total ban on pussay for am. No be person tell am to go back and apologise. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Themandator: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ok...this is the fallout of talking before using your brain

Calling somebody probably better educated and exposed then yourself an illiterate because you want to make a point
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by ThierryJay: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
I was even thinking the apology was genuine.

Guys watch the video, he only apologized because he later discovered that his wife is related to Obi Cubana making him, the pastor, an inlaw to Obi. So he now knew his comments were wrong because of his newfound relationship with Obi.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by dmbb: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Money has exchanged hands grin
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by achaemeka(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nairalanders pls I need 2k loan,I will pay back #2500(#500 interest).I will pay back by friday next week.

Pls I am serious.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Kamil83(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Finally, the pastor have collected his own share also, case closed
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by resenne(f): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by rita25(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
the oracle don visit am grin grin
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Asour: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
He already got the attention he craved.

Hahaha.

He is actually popular already.
Besides why criticize someone who made an open apology?
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by anambraamaka: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pastors too talk
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by moshino(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
9jayes:
The man has received his share of the money, when Obi Cubana begins to sing their names now to FBI:

Obi Cubana: I sent 5M to Pastor...

Pastor: He saw my dog on my WhatsApp status nd said he likes it so I gave him the breeder account to send money to

Wishing evil on other people, even as a joke, only brings evil to your life in different forms. It doesn't make your life any better, neither does it attract blessings to you.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Julietsseun: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
hh
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by jacoik(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
9jayes:
The man has received his share of the money, when Obi Cubana begins to sing their names now to FBI:

Obi Cubana: I sent 5M to Pastor...

Pastor: He saw my dog on my WhatsApp status nd said he likes it so I gave him the breeder account to send money to
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense ooooo. Omo I don die here Cheiiiiiiii!!!
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Temptee101(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guy man

Scheming to get the attention of the billionaire.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by jacoik(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalee:
Just Last week here u described him as a stupid illiterate. Now he's a great man. Smh
lolxxxxx hahahaha that's the nature of our gods of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.