Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 (29270 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by plaetton: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kaiser20:
Stupid people if you like lock it down till June 2023 naa your people go surfer.
They have ESN to fight fulani herdsman in the forest , they never did, only to start killing SE citizens and destroy their properties.
The more they continue their rascality the more years for Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention.

I agree with you 100%.

For once, I'm beginning to see the leadership of IPOB as a bunch of really stuuuuupid people.

As legal and diplomatic efforts are in high gear to try to free MNK, these mor.ons at IPOB are making a stronger case for the continued detention of MNK by the FG.
I guess common sense is not so common after all.

Is IPOB freedom fighting organization or an army of occupation in Igboland?
They seem to be losing or have completely lost focus.
When a Resistance movement begin to self-inflict injuries upon themselves and the people whom they claim to be fighting for, it is usually a sure sign that they are directionless, losing relevance and would soon suffer relegation to the dustbin of history.

IPOB should stop all these motorpark tout attitudes.
IPOB needs to refocus, rebrand, restrategize to stay relevant in the noble pursuit of fairness , equality, justice and the right of self determination.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by obyrich(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Really? Who will lose? Who will suffer? Senseless people.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Nightalan: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is wrong, they should resume burning down their properties and killing themselves instead, that would send a better message to the Fed Govt.
These IPOB retards no just get sense. cheesy
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by atonement12: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
BJanta:

You must be an Igboman born and bred, amala-ed, ewedu - ed and gbegiri-ed in the South West. I salute your courage.
Why are your kind always anathemic to reason? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
I am igbo... but I think @ this point i must say the Igbos are just good with money and business... but still they lack common sense... they dont use their brains properly

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Yankee101: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
You're supposed to shut down abuja not your own people's daily bread

Who is the ipob strategist abeg?

They've just been killing their own people, shutting down their own businesses and making the south east region terrible. Who raised you?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Besk: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Good..

It's time to flex some muscle now cool

If the same FG can't release Abba Kyari whose integrity is questionable to the FBI for interrogation,I don't see any reason why Nnamdi Kanu should be in detention for only wanting the best for his word undecided

I'm not igbo,but let's call a spade a spade...

Mark my word...

You might not be Igbo but you are as dumb as a frog hence you qualify to be referred to as a UGM and IPOB. You obviously lack commonsense like them.

Nigerians are used to the rantings and it has become a big comedy now. They just make us laugh.

Meanwhile those they sent to ‘go and lockdown’ Abuja during Kanu’s trial are still languishing in detention. None of you remembers them but you all remember Kanu. One wonders how watery the beans they are eating now is.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by chrisifeanyi: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stupid idiots. God punish ipork lunatics
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Jerryherd: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Now that Abba Kyari is angry

Ipob miscreants go hear am
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Adisa89(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mumu people, lock down the east na. How will that affect us? Na una go still suffer am.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by easzypeaszy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
as if dey will...bunch of fear fear...Same tin wt dat Tulu called Asari, dat is hw dey mk mouth..Amagmalation of Niger Delta yet result zero...FOOLS...only ppl who say n do are Yoruba and Hausa
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Latakia(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Release Our Supleme Leada Now Or Else??

Gorilla And Chest Beating Are Like 5 & 6. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by bammydhele(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why wasting time or what are they waiting for
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
biafrans they are calling you o. Go home deadline August 8 before they close border. Bye bye.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by frankson1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=seunaj post=104250193]AbbaKyari is coming for them again
IPOB go hear am

No! He doesn't have time. I asked him to make 2k pieces of agbada and 5k caps grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by bams2999(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lock Down South-east because of jobless Nnamdi Kanu, jobless peoples
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
I RESENT THIS THEIR NEVER TO ACHIEVE ANY THING VIOLENT APPROACH, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE WAS THIS HOW MOSES THREATENED PHAROAH ? MY PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF NEVER LEARN NOTHING FROM THEIR PAST URGLY EXPERIENCES.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by plaetton: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Good..

If the same FG can't release Abba Kyari whose integrity is questionable to the FBI for interrogation,I don't see any reason why Nnamdi Kanu should be in detention for only wanting the best for his people undecided

Mark my word...
Time to flex muscle to whom and on whom ? The innocent Igbo people?
This is stupidity.

The FG Labeled Ipob a terrorist organization, and is holding MNK as a terrorist.
And now , Ipob wants to desperately live up to that Label?
That is very very stuupid.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Good..

If the same FG can't release Abba Kyari whose integrity is questionable to the FBI for interrogation,I don't see any reason why Nnamdi Kanu should be in detention for only wanting the best for his people undecided

Mark my word...

How many people has Abba Kyari sent criminals to kill? How many government properties did he ask to be destroyed? Where is the country he has asked to be created? Where is the bail he escaped from to instigate terrorist acts for 4 years?

If FBI want Kyari they will find him how they found Hush Puppi, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

Kanu will languish in Kuje until he answers to his crimes I suggest biafrans pack their bags to go home to meet their August 8 deadline. Bye bye

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by guy222: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jeromejnr:
You want to lock your own people down to hurt who? Who exactly is the master strategist for these guy's decisions?
he shock you?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by BKayy: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chuksmonika:
I want MNK released, but we Igbos won't tolerate a lockdown because it is our people that will suffer. Instead, a continuous peaceful protest will be better!
Tell me one place in the world that continous peaceful protest have worked?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by frankson1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
witworth:
will you keep quiet, what do you know about freedom from Nigeria.
No sacrifice no victory.
So don't worry, who will die will die, who go remain go remain, there's price to pay for everything.
Afterall the country itself is gone.

You're here ranting, waiting for others to pay the price with their lives. Why not go out there and die for Biafra since death is the only price to pay to show the love you have for Biafra.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by able20(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
thomasjoe:
But why didn't the FG bring him to court ?
You boys will never understand the against Nnamdi kanu, the FG will never bring him easily and quickly to court, naa turture Ask the US government what they did to Terror Suspects after 9/11, they were kept for 5 years without trial at Guantanamo in Cuba detention
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by egunna(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Handsum64: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
PDP disguising as IPOB
They are so impatient as the hope of getting close to the cooking jar is diminishing even after 2023
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by sirwhyteB(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
As a Biometrician, locking down of one region will directly or indirectly affects other region gradually.

It's time for FGN should do the needful by releasing MNK.

So that he will patiently waiting for his trial.

I don't know why they will have logistics to bring him from outside Nigeria and not having logistics of taking him to court on the day of his trial.
Somehow!
If Nigerian Government doesn't know what to say about his case then they should try the other alternative, which is to free him or grant him bell.
As for the case of jumping bail before, we all knows the story very well. It is only a tree that will hear about cutting it down and it remains where it is.

Daalụ kwánụ!
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
I hate to much talk
Put it into action
Make it happen
All this story done
Tell me jare
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Karlosorji(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kaiser20:
Stupid people if you like lock it down till June 2023 naa your people go surfer.
They have ESN to fight fulani herdsman in the forest , they never did, only to start killing SE citizens and destroy their properties.
The more they continue their rascality the more years for Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention.
The commander in chief has spoken. anu mpam
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by dappydozzy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=Guru1111 post=104250194] grin
Good..

This is not a matter of I be Igbo I am Igbo,this is about humanity,if these country wants to remain one,drastic steps need to be taken, no amount of federal might can stop these agitations,it will reach a point in these country,the government will give in, anything built on fraud,falsehood,injustice will never stand. Nigeria as it is today,is not the Nigeria of the 90's this country is reaching it's elastic limit. And for the government that these lockdown won't affect them is a blatant lie. Power belongs to the people,unless the people rise and take back their country, the suffering continues, This will just be the beginning.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Bigpat: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is it self determination that he is been charged for? At least it is south east they are threatening to lockdown, that is if they can, maybe that is what their international community also told them. Lockdown is small, why don't they declare war, so that it will be known that they are actually serious. Them no de tell man say rain de fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre / Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode / 2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.