Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 (29280 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by VTJN(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
afube:

Believe me, it will soon concern you o !
Biko how e wan take concern am?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by VTJN(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
witworth:
it's because you see things as you are, not as they are. That's who you are, coward, even fear don kill you before battle, get out ot here, you slave.
keypad warrior smiley wink

Daalu o
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by MrColdsweat: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunaj:
AbbaKyari is coming for them again
IPOB go hear am

If we see abba kyari, we go arrest am, hand am to fbi.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Hausaman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ayomide811:
watin concern me cheesy
They should not disturb our peace in Nigeria

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by RichAbujaGuy: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dem dear leader is in the FCT-Abuja.

I would love to see IPOB form strong liver and testes and come lock down this area. grin

Leave the poor struggling ppl of the South-East alone to hustle for dey daily bread.

Plenty of rich ppl and politicians with second homes here in the FCT. Some own multiple properties. Many houses are sitting vacant while they live abroad for part of the year.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by VTJN(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
BadRadio:
I am igbo... but I think @ this point i must say the Igbos are just good with money and business... but still they lack common sense... they dont use their brains properly
Even the money na Ogwu ego, drugs dealer and human traffickers plenty pass wink smiley

That's why majority of them are in prison all over the world for one crime or the other

Because of their unending thirst to make money at all cost
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by KosiGee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kaiser20:
Stupid people if you like lock it down till June 2023 naa your people go surfer.
They have ESN to fight fulani herdsman in the forest , they never did, only to start killing SE citizens and destroy their properties.
The more they continue their rascality the more years for Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention.

You are as silly IPOB that’s threatening the peace of the south east.

ESN was going after herdsmens and their mercenaries till Abba Kyari stupidity took him to the forests followed by bombing by the Airforce and of course that triggered the response from ESN. You guys should stop twisting the facts.

The stupid report also said that Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail after being released on health grounds without mentioning that the military invaded his town and his home killing lots of people.

Ipob is silly and but you are insane.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by anambraamaka: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm, but how will locking down the East affect "The fulani govt of Nigeria "
Is not supposed to be done in Abuja or north? Our people will be affected
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by VTJN(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Buhari and his seven gangs of thieves in Govt, them go hear the beat and sound this time!
wink smiley

I think say UK government go con bail am na as per say him be British citizens smiley wink

I swear i no know who do una this thing kwan
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by VTJN(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kinterez:

When idiots respond it's even known and seen by the blind.. Igbos don't make empty threats ...A day without revenue is doom...
i think say UK government go con bail am na as per say him be British citizen wink

Biko wetin happen mr revenue wink
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by dumodust(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Ipob doesn’t own the south east neither do they own igbos. They should stop talking like people who didn’t go to school. It doesn’t make sense.

This same thing kanu was doing arrogantly like he owns Igbos by force. It is wrong.

Why was kanu galavanting all of the place knowing there is a warrant to arrest him in place?? No he was caught and illegally brought back into the country. U now want to disrupt the whole south east for Smtn they know nothing about? undecided
Exactly my point, it's high time right thinking igbo step out to confront this people. These people keep at home with the instrument of fear and threat of violence using low life worthless human beings who don't want to go to work. Last Monday, they disrupted nnewi and parts of onitsha. I wonder if his hometown was subjected to such stupidity.
The town unions in Anambra should take note, this is not acceptable to igbos
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by DrClint2207(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kaiser20:
Stupid people if you like lock it down till June 2023 naa your people go surfer.
They have ESN to fight fulani herdsman in the forest , they never did, only to start killing SE citizens and destroy their properties.
The more they continue their rascality the more years for Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention.

You are indeed an uncircumcised Mad man of the highest abandon
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Neddyogu(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anybody caught disturbing tha public peace should be ruthlessly dealt with. Enough of these hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Polynek(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
We de wait
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kanu arrested a month ago cool

I thought by now there should be war in the land and make everyone go thier separate ways,

I hate mouth sha
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Ugokelvin007: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
..all dz long epistle for someone agitating for freedom wen it is legal in a democratic nation...protest, going on strike,shutting down of an organization or ministry are ways to show the govt. the ppl are not happy with their actions...if u hv a better solution bring it up n stop ranting here!
Fountainofyouth:
Lol who will suffer most? Is it not your people? Very illogical people that keep using emotions instead of intellect, I supported them when ESN was used to curb the Fulani herdsmen menance, when KANU started instructing them to kill policemen and burn stations, which government in the whole world will let you destroy properties and kill people and not do anything about it? Kanu now went further to start issuing threats and kill order all over twitter and Facebook, and you expect them to not react? It's just like the head of boko haram that was recently killed and Bin laden, these ones were on video issuing killings and bombings, not once were they physically involved in any killing, were they not declared wanted for inciting violence and eventually killed? What is the difference between KANU and these ones?

You want secession, why not go about it peacefully instead of inciting violence? How will one man be insulting other tribes, threatening and issuing kill order, calling all Igbo women prostitutes, saying all who don't comply with the stay at home order should be dealt with, and you followers will obey like fools, Is it right? Don't you guys have brain to think? What is the difference between you Igbos and terrorist group or most northerners that do follow follow like someone without sense? How can you people be blind that kanu goofed big time when he jumped bail and started inciting violence and kill orders as if he's untouchable cos he's in a foreign land, is he not suppose to mellow down for a while let the heat die down, be invincible till this stupid buhari's regime end, before he can start the agitation again? How come none of you think to reason like that? He has to answer for jumping bail, inciting violence and so many others, he will remain in jail and nothing will happen.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Unrated900(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kaiser20:

True talk my guy
As long as them no disturb us for Lagos
If them disturb us we go wipe them throw way

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by witworth(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
frankson1:

You're here ranting, waiting for others to pay the price with their lives. Why not go out there and die for Biafra since death is the only price to pay to show the love you have for Biafra.
you're a wet blanket, so the people at the frontline no dey dey online
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by witworth(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
VTJN:
Go join them mr freedom fighter

Don't come to nairaland to rants and be replying people's views

Go to the east, be on the front line and join in solidarity
you're just a slave, keep suffering and smiling. It's your destiny.
Some of us are trying to have our own self determination
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Allymosh: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
wetin go sweet me pass be say they burn the niger bridge so that we all know say they real mean the business........hunger go wire una.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by hollywater: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kaiser20:
You and your generation are stupid.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Father254: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Lol who will suffer most? Is it not your people? Very illogical people that keep using emotions instead of intellect, I supported them when ESN was used to curb the Fulani herdsmen menance, when KANU started instructing them to kill policemen and burn stations, which government in the whole world will let you destroy properties and kill people and not do anything about it? Kanu now went further to start issuing threats and kill order all over twitter and Facebook, and you expect them to not react? It's just like the head of boko haram that was recently killed and Bin laden, these ones were on video issuing killings and bombings, not once were they physically involved in any killing, were they not declared wanted for inciting violence and eventually killed? What is the difference between KANU and these ones?

You want secession, why not go about it peacefully instead of inciting violence? How will one man be insulting other tribes, threatening and issuing kill order, calling all Igbo women prostitutes, saying all who don't comply with the stay at home order should be dealt with, and you followers will obey like fools, Is it right? Don't you guys have brain to think? What is the difference between you Igbos and terrorist group or most northerners that do follow follow like someone without sense? How can you people be blind that kanu goofed big time when he jumped bail and started inciting violence and kill orders as if he's untouchable cos he's in a foreign land, is he not suppose to mellow down for a while let the heat die down, be invincible till this stupid buhari's regime end, before he can start the agitation again? How come none of you think to reason like that? He has to answer for jumping bail, inciting violence and so many others, he will remain in jail and nothing will happen.

What you thought evil for him will still turn to be GOOD.
You are here shouting jump bail ,is only a tree � that will not run at the face of life threating force. Even lion will run and plan again. Army came to his gate for parade and ended up killing 28 people.

Proof that he pushed anyone to go violence? Leave court to settle that one when we get there.

People killing and kidnapping here wear army uniform so do we conclude that it's army killing people? Wait till we commence court trial. They should produce him .
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Innomach(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
It's high time for Ndi Igbo to put this IPOB miscreants to oblivion. We have to stop them before they destroy all we have laboured so much to achieve over the years. They sound so incoherent and stupid.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Drhenrysaint(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ayomide811:
watin concern me cheesy
They should not disturb our peace in Nigeria
which peace?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by ablejesus26(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Which particular ipob is dis one is it the ones that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves or is there another ipob?�.

If they like they shouldn't take their nonsense to Abuja, doom and more doom is going to be thier potion if they try to disturb the peace of Igboland again �
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Mandela887(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Abegii, we are used to their usual ranting
come to d east & die like fowl
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Mandela887(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalee:
Ipob cannot do nothing. I'm anti-buhari but these ipobians are just chest beaters. I thought the moment they arrested their demigod Kanu they'd have turned Naija upside down.

Come August Nigerians 8 will still be discussing the boobs they saw on useless bbnaija asif Kanu does not exist
If they can't do anything, come to d east & say it & die like a fowl
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by michoim(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nonsense. Some people will die again...that's the only thing that will happen.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by daygee12: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Good..

It's time to flex some muscle now cool

If the same FG can't release Abba Kyari whose integrity is questionable to the FBI for interrogation,I don't see any reason why Nnamdi Kanu should be in detention for only wanting the best for his people undecided

I'm not igbo,but let's call a spade a spade...

Have u seen America repatriate her citizens to other countries for questioning

Mark my word...
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by VTJN(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
witworth:
you're just a slave, keep suffering and smiling. It's your destiny.
Some of us are trying to have our own self determination
Go there and have it. You won't get that on nairaland.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Lucifer1419: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

. This shows that you don't stay in Nigeria for you to type such, hate will never take you to anywhere in life, if you only view oneside of the story, you did not ask what made him jump bail, when the military where killing innocent igbos for peaceful agitation nobody complain, but now everybody is saying MNK is killing innocent igbos, knowing fully well that the military where the ones doing all the killing why UGM retaliated by killing Nigeria military and police, since the arrest of kanu is there peace now in south east, UGM is still killing why bandit has reduced, thanks to ESN, always know how to say the truth even if you hate igbos, you don't know who you may married in future, this tribalism and hatred will not lead you to anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.