Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (87981 Views)

How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by GoodFaith: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

If Fulani bandits catch those FBI agents do anything funny with them..
Then e don be for Nigeria o..
Them go wake up one morning no see country again, just ashes..
In other news; drone strike wiped out....

Try and see the power of America

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
And there was no pictures or videos of em meeting?

Make I sha dey observe cuz e sure me say fake news don enter this matter..
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fathai:
see talk, if you cannot talk about how the Fulani government have refused to tag Fulani Herders as terrorist and can easily tag those fighting for self determination as terrorist, that means we still have a long way to go.
The irredeemable hate doped rabble screamed Buhari is incompetent, a failure & incapable of handling insecurity in Nigeria.
The man took them by surprise & before they could understand the new tongue in which he was speaking, the field commanders of the Umbrella thieves were picked around the world & sent behind bars.
Now, the sponsors of the insecurity in Nigeria & their pathetic social & mainstream media megaphones who called Buhari incompetent, a failure & asked him to resign, are presently running from pillar to post writing petition letters to world organisations & world powers, addressing US congress, mobilizing local & international support groups, forming committees of elders, hiring local & international lawyers, mobilizing media teams headed by Punch to free the muderous secessionists & wiping up social media sentiments & hysterics against Buhari & his administration using idiotic human rights concerns.
When they were shrilling about like crickets in heat about insecurity in the land, one will think the devious wilful idiots are genuinely concerned about ending their fabricated insecurity.
No!
Insecurity is not only their main political capital for 2023 as they have no chance with issues & achievements based campaign, they equally need their armed political thugs presently masquerading as freedom fighters to mobilize armed thugs, cultists & gunmen to hijack the elections for them come 2023.
They can't afford to have Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & the rest of their armed killer thugs in prison ahead of 2023.
Only a wilful fool will believe their lies that Igboho, Kanu & the rest of the repobrates are sober, have realised their mistakes, have genuinely repented & should be pardoned.
No, they need them in the streets for 2023!
And again, for the zombified retards preaching human rights, how do the hundreds of police officers, military personnel, dissenting voices that were assasinated & their properties burnt to the ground, men & women killed, decapitated for burial & juju bullet proof rituals for their members, the Nigerian tax paying public whose money was used to build & procure the public buildings, vehicles & equipments the muderous secessionists destroyed get justice for the loss of their lives & properties if these killer secessionists, arsonists & anarchists are set free just like that.
Which serious country in the world does that?
What lesson & deterrence measures are we setting to forestall criminals & murderers picking up arms in the future against the Nigerian state in the name of freedom fighting, killing innocent citizens & destroying their properties & livelihood in the process?
A tragic shame indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
GoodFaith:

NO shame for your face
God go punish you
That is part of your problem: you love and celebrate the evil but despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Monogamy: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

rule 1 and 2

Me singing,

Cry me a river
Cry me an ocean
Cry me lagoon
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by PrinceMajestic: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This life no balance.

My friend Obakpororo has been crying since he heard this news.
He paid fake agents 2million Naira to take him to the US meanwhile FBI agents want to take Abba to the USA without collecting a dime, no visa, no passport, he won't even pay for flight.
Yet A.K is scared to go.

Abba Kyari abeg dash my nephew your original iPhone charger and airpod before these FBI people pick you to the USA.
Lolyou don start again. Where you dey since
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by AfroBeatDiary: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Better market

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

You just come here dey quote FFK words for words..
Abi ur own brain so empty to make up urs

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Houstency(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Monogamy: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
That is part of your problem: you love and celebrate the evil but despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

Please stop engaging with those people, they have sworn to something not to see any good thing about this government.

Just leave them alone them to continue wallowing in their derision
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
We never hear from lie Mohammad since this news is trending

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Brushstrokes20: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good!... just like buhari and cohorts, kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL!

Nigeria is in wrong hands.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
GoodFaith:

Try and see the power of America

What are u saying ?
Rephrase abeg
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Adisa89(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
The criminal must rot in jail for his crimes. Shame on BMC and zombies.

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Obipaul77(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
I pray Nigeria doesn't hand him over!
Why wont they hand him over, he has a questionable character, nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by olympianares: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
wailing is in your DNa that's why you are always on this site for comment on bad news... you'll always be backward in life! Hate will surely kill you!

Mark my words!
E pain U like this??

12 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by JOHNBULLZZ: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
E pain you too much ? DIE
Yes. Let him die.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
8stargeneral:
We never hear from lie Mohammad since this news is trending

E never come up with better lie yet..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Decency2020(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
You mean these guys have arrived already? I laughed when I read considering the urgency of the case.

Who else in this room believes with me that it is over for the super criminal cop?

Two meetings in one week?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by dappydozzy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
I pray Nigeria doesn't hand him over!

Nigeria will have no choice than to hand him over.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by AfroBeatDiary: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
The United States of America has a special way of humiliating 3rd world country like Nigeria who likes to be ridiculed, as in there was a petition written in 2019 about how this Kyari guy extorted a supposed Yahoo boy to the tune of 41m another guy was killed and his properties converted, very very serious allegations but what did the IG did? Nothing! Now we're here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xozEnZKjck

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
obonujoker:
If Fulani bandits catch those FBI agents ehn... grin
Wetin go happen Fulani bandit wey no fit face Niger Delta militants

If to say no be their patron Buhari wey dey power, them fit face Nigerians

Na ordinary ESN, Igboho face them ooooo them go call the Nigerian Army

Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by GoodFaith: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Your user account here is new
Out of all the police in Nigeria FBI just want lie for his dumb ass head
Oh boy use your head now

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by naturefellow(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is so ignoble. What does Malami has to say?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

I am his writer and I'm here to make my writings known to public! If you doubt me , kindly drop your number and I'll contact you soonest

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Abujason: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
wailing is in your DNa that's why you are always on this site for comment on bad news... you'll always be backward in life! Hate will surely kill you!

Mark my words!

Do you even have a job?
See how you are everywhere on this thread attacking any contrary opinion. Must you always display your joblessness and low level intelligence?

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by georgeakins: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
They should arrest the idiot, take BMCs along then drop BMCs in Chad lake to perish .... Enough of Northern evil in this country just because they're in power

They should not forget to take along Onyeama of Air Peace. He is also a wanted man in the U. S
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by notoriousbabe: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Let him follow them o before America go send Jackie Chand, Jack Bawa and James Bond to come and catch him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.