Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (87983 Views)

How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Obipaul77(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
AirFireEarthH20:
The tailor policeman is already with FBI grin
Wow that's so good, I like this. Let him be hurried in the grave he already dug for others.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I am his writer and I'm here to make my writings known to public! If you doubt me , kindly drop your number and I'll contact you soonest

You wrote on FFK's behalf ??..
Should I say wow or lol..
But oga next time, before you start writing in case like this, the only way to prove Abba kyari's innocence is for him to follow the FBI to wherever, I suppose court.
Then the truth can be established..

Using emotional angle(that people are trying to fight the best blablabla) in ur argument is very lame and poor..
You can do better

If u get work for me, I go drop contact..
I need job.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by themes009(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by zsamorano(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
12large1:
We really need division in this country because Nigerians lack of unity has totally destabilized our mind. Imagine if the case was reversed, do you think usa will extradite a white American to Nigeria if he was indicted in any crime. I am an Igbo man but under no Condition should Nigeria extradite him to USA. Nigerians stop worshipping these American law enforcement or white pipo dem nor even like una
uncle stop been myopic and unlearned. This is international criminal and financial fraud case. USA will extradite anybody found with this magnetitude level of criminal conspiracy. The I know the number of people USA av extradited to other country in relation to criminal and financial crime. Uncle google is your friend pls

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Dagger111(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
EXLOVER:
Swears...the joke dry abi?

Very dry to the norms.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 12large1: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

An American father and son have been handed over to Japanese authorities for allegedly helping former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn flee the country.

The two were charged last year with helping Mr Ghosn flee Japan, hidden in a box and on a private jet.

Mr Ghosn escaped to his childhood home, Lebanon, which has no extradition treaty with Japan.

Michael Taylor and his son Peter Taylor have fought a months-long battle to avoid extradition over the case.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56248558

They can't do that to their own white law enforcement CHIEF. NEVER! Even if he is indicted of murder
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
who dash aboki phone cheesy
Aboki means friend......u are ridiculously making fun of yourself....anyway we are not your friends...we are not cultists and criminals cool
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by slimman007: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

To be honest, Abba Kyari's reply is self indicting

His trip to Dubai, the conversation with Hushpuppi shows that Kyari is very very corrupt!

The IGP cannot claim ignorance of this fact! They are all cut from the same cloth!

They should save Nigeria from more embarrassment and hand him over to the US!

Modified:

Or cut his right hand off! According to our Sharia brethren

Bloody hypocrites!

Abba Kyari is highly corrupt police officer,come to Asokoro Guzape in Abuja and see the gigantic edifice he built not to far from Obi cubana house now tell me where did he get money to erect such house in Asoroko..The blood of the innocent souls he shed while in charge of SARS in Lagos is fighting him now...

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Jeamillz2020(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Well it is not surprising although it is absolutely ridiculous
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
12large1:

They can do that to their own white law enforcement CHIEF. NEVER! Even if he is indicted of murder

You are not being factual. They will. Integrity is very important for them.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 12large1: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Karemarealty288:

When it comes to US all of them will freeze.. they all fear visa ban pass anything. Read the FBI report and you will salute the professionalism of that organisation. Kyari is a closed case.

If that happens, then it shows how weak we're as a country. A country like Russia didn't extradite an American ",Edward snoden" even though he was convicted of treason

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Kubernetes: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
They should arrest the idiot, take BMCs along then drop BMCs in Chad lake to perish .... Enough of Northern evil in this country just because they're in power

Let's wait till investigation is concluded.
yes the evil is caused by Northerners because Invictus Obi and Hushpuppi are all from the North
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by dozai: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
We @ Nammabbqvulturegrills doesn't support any corrupt official. Let FBI carry him with his sewing machine.
Long live our darling daddy.
We move.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
Aboki means friend......u are ridiculously making fun of yourself....anyway we are not your friends...we are not cultists and criminals cool
[/s]
aboki sorry
Go and sell your gworo
kai kai kai zo ka nama in achi amu na ka kwo

oya carry your gworo go sell because no tuwo shinkafa for a lazy malam

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Tecno66: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
HonNL:
FBI Agents In Second Meeting This Week With Nigeria's Police IG To Demand Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition

SOURCE
Egbe don nak. I love this guys. No sentiments. They can use one million dollars to jail a man who stole five dollars.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Hellonearth: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
festacman:
Extradition is not as straightforward as it sounds. It will involve the court up to the Supreme Court to determine if the offence is worth the suspect being extradited.

In Abba Kyari case, I am sure he will, as last resort, argue that crimes of agreeing to receive bribe money for his team and the arising criminal breach of trust were committed in Nigeria. In addition, he will argue that none of the amounts were paid into his personal accounts. I am sure his numerous wealthy friends would be brainstorming by now on choice of SAN or SANS to engage to handle his case.

Long way ahead but whatever happens, Abba Kyari is already down and in tatters. Smh

But it's not so in MNK issue Shee.

He should go face his jail term simple

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by dmbb: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
temptnow:
FBI agents should shoot him in the forehead immediately. He's a thief
Look at this mumu
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 12large1: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You are not being factual. They will. Integrity is very important for them.

The same country that it's officers are killing unarmed African American youths on camera with impunity?? The problem with Nigerians is they worship white people aka Americans and those Americans has no regard or respect for them. If this case was reversed, you think America will extradite a white commissioner to China, Russia or even Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by obicmag(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trap has caught the hunter. tongue
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Halo22: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
I think at this point, to save Nigeria from further embarrassment, I suggest that the IGP and the PSC should hand @Abbakyari over to FBI in as much as it's for a case of international ranking. If he scales through the trial, good luck to him but if he doesn't, may the law take it's course. I come in peace please.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Waste of time
As long Northerner is in power nothing will happen to him the North always protect they own not like the useless Southerners who are always in rush to nail one of them own before of envy and jealousy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by LikeAking: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rubish did he commit the crime on us soil.

If the allegation are true.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
aboki sorry
Go and sell your gworo
kai kai kai zo ka nama in achi amu na ka kwo

oya carry your gworo go sell because no tuwo shinkafa for a lazy malam

Shege arnen banxa dannwuta

Igboho has German connection, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US connection, Sheikh Zackzacky has Iran Connection and you without a second home, supporting them to destroy the only one you have?
You be mumu. You no get sense.

[url]
https:///FyCGor5Qf462GTtTDpaTWs[color=#990000][/color]
[/url] click here to view
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
This government of Buhari for the North and by the North is really getting interested....

Why you are busy fighting the East, a bigger God will rise from nowhere to fight you.....

All the nations that intimidated, turned you to slaves , I will make them your Slaves,thus says the lord of Host..

Abby Karia is not better than Sunday Igboho, let him face the music of treason of character against Nigerians ....

How can a common man from Nigeria go to USA now and they won't send special teams to monitor him

Thank you Federal Government for fighting corruption....lols
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Shege arnen banxa dannwuta

Igboho has German connection, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US connection, Sheikh Zackzacky has Iran Connection and you without a second home, supporting them to destroy the only one you have?
You be mumu. You no get sense.

[url][/url] click here to view

[url][/url]https:///FyCGor5Qf462GTtTDpaTWs
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by temptnow: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
dmbb:

Look at this mumu

A good Nigerian policeman Is a dead one

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Pathway2Gold: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
This should be a lesson for all of us. We should be mindful of the actions we take or imply at every point in time so they don't come to hunt us in the future.
Just at the start of the Tokyo 2021 Olympics, a director was forced to resign over racist remarks in a joke he made about 20 years ago. I hope we all learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 12large1: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
zsamorano:
uncle stop been myopic and unlearned. This is international criminal and financial fraud case. USA will extradite anybody found with this magnetitude level of criminal conspiracy. The I know the number of people USA av extradited to other country in relation to criminal and financial crime. Uncle google is your friend pls

Stupid illiterate and typical African man worshipping massa. Why can't they pick up"Edward snoden" an American convicted of Treason (number 1 offense) in yankee from russia?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by TheEnforcer: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
slimman007:

Abba Kyari is highly corrupt police officer,come to Asokoro Guzape in Abuja and see the gigantic edifice he built not to far from Obi cubana house now tell me where did he get money to erect such house in Asoroko..The blood of the innocent souls he shed while in charge of SARS in Lagos is fighting him now...
Someone mentioned that before .Where did he get the money to build a house in Asokoro?If you hear that guys atrocities?Remember the mojeed guy allegations last year?I mean these guys arrest people and take over their possessions when they realise the person has a lot of money?How criminal is that?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Bedtec: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kubernetes:

Let's wait till investigation is concluded.
yes the evil is caused by Northerners because Invictus Obi and Hushpuppi are all from the North
They've all being arrested aside Mumu tailor of Haba nah Kyari

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
U. S should carry that bastard please.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by SarakiBukola: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Frontail:
No shakiiiiiiiieeeee

Lol. Knew you were burgkingx ....

Hardly contribute anything meaningful here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.