Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (87982 Views)

How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Franking: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good. Nor be only Kanu and Igboho.

Extradite the baggar. After they will be pretending as if only Southerners are corrupt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
12large1:

The same country that it's officers are killing unarmed African American youths on camera with impunity?? The problem with Nigerians is they worship white people aka Americans and those Americans has no regard or respect for them. If this case was reversed, you think America will extradite a white commissioner to China, Russia or even Nigeria?

You can talk of laxity of laws. That is different from an officer committing a crime in another country and needs to get extradited for trial. America will not hold him back.

#FreeHushPoPo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 8stargeneral: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

E never come up with better lie yet..
lol...Him dey cook d lies,never done.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

You're matured but JUVENILE in thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
embattled abba kyari where ever he is right nw must be sore afraid, .. but in lyf, adversity comes to every man at some point
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by backbone503(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

He is a super cop in the South. Don't they need his sterling performance in Borno (his home state) or other parts of the north?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by skywalker240(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Don't exclude yourself hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
backbone503:

He is a super cop in the South. Don't they need his excellence performance in Borno (his home state) or other parts of the north?
The army are always in charge and terorism is defeated on daily basis
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Rolly22(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Frontail:
common stop posting nonsense here angry

DIE if E pain you Zombie.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by backbone503(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The army are always in charge and terorism is defeated on daily basis

And your super tailor cop is in charge in the south?
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by MuscularDick(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
I feel your pain bro. Just calm down. Abba Kyari will go to US and will return after answering some few questions. You never can say, the FBI may just want to give him an award for his sterling achievement in busting crime.
Ibkhaleel:
People from the land of killing policemen will abuse Abba Kyari and be happy now

Southerners are the most confusing people I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

See battalions of pigs wailing on this thread...

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Southener with sense.

Useless bigots. Inmoral criminal cultists region
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by FamTomx2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

first of all

Monogamy

chaiii what a blessed weekend for the children of God.

I laugh at those who think the super crook will go free on this.
him being a highly placed international cop makes the matter worse making FBI to take the matter personal.
I know it'll come to this.
one thing people don't know is that this is FBI and not your average Nigerian police or EFCC that arrest before investigation.
before the feds goes public they must have conducted a thorough investigation and gather evidence to nail you in all fronts.
that's how I told people that Hush is doomed that time they arrested him.
the feds can trail you for years without you knowing sef.
I pity those expecting magic just like what do happen in Nigeria regularly.
I can authoritatively tell you that Abba Kyari is toast and will never be the same again.
the highest Nigerian government will do for him is to shield him from extradition nothing more.
FBI will take his case personal because as a highly rated detective he should have known better.
the feds get personal issues with dirty cops cheesy

cool

A Fan Of Your Comments, always making sense,

Dishes them as e dey Hot! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by swedbase(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
I wish this saga can lead US supporting Biafrans from exiting the corrupt ridden Country called Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by samonak(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
backbone503:

He is a super cop in the South. Don't they need his excellence performance in Borno (his home state) or other parts of the north?

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Rolly22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
People from the land of killing policemen will abuse Abba Kyari and be happy now

Southerners are the most confusing people I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

See battalions of pigs wailing on this thread...

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Southener with sense.

Useless bigots. Inmoral criminal cultists region

DIE if E pain you too much.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by LONGPREEK(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
They should arrest the idiot, take BMCs along then drop BMCs in Chad lake to perish .... Enough of Northern evil in this country just because they're in power
totally supported

NNAMDI KANU AND THE SKULL MINER IGBOHO SHOULD BE EXECUTED ASAP TOO
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by PStacks(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make FBI kuku talk say them need tailor to dey sew their uniform.

One Day, Bushmeat (HushPuppi) go catch the Hunter (Abba Kyari).

Rest in Peace Sound Sultan.
Bush Meat don catch Hunter.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Karemarealty288(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
12large1:

If that happens, then it shows how weak we're as a country. A country like Russia didn't extradite an American ",Edward snoden" even though he was convicted of treason

Are we strong before?...when our President and the entire political class are dependant on foreign medication. They fear visa ban pass God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Bar1941(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
AirFireEarthH20:
The tailor policeman is already with FBI grin

The handcuffs really fit him.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Kingrefreshed: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
They should arrest the idiot, take BMCs along then drop BMCs in Chad lake to perish .... Enough of Northern evil in this country just because they're in power

They will all perish this week and next week.

Nairaland medium size Terrorists and criminals will be weeping and wailing till their pay master Kyari is sentence happily to 40 years in prison.

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
clockwisereport:
FBI zukwanu nu ike

FBI ana nukwanu Igbo.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by gstream: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
don't be deceived, his wealthy friends will associate with him only from afar simply because he has done one or two dirty jobs for them. else, no one wants to relate with a criminal , not to talk of an international one at that.
festacman:
Extradition is not as straightforward as it sounds. It will involve the court up to the Supreme Court to determine if the offence is worth the suspect, as a citizen of Nigeria, being extradited to face criminal trial in another country.

In Abba Kyari case, I am sure he will, as last resort, argue that crimes of agreeing to receive bribe money for his team and the arising criminal breach of trust were committed in Nigeria. In addition, he will argue that none of the amounts were paid into his personal accounts. I am sure his numerous wealthy friends would be brainstorming by now on choice of SAN or SANS to engage to handle his case.

Long way ahead but whatever happens, Abba Kyari is already down and in tatters. Smh
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by techWriter1: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
The suit policewoman is already with FBI
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thats how it operates in saner clime
Akinsete19:
It will make sense if FBI can be in charge of Anti-corruption in Nigeria. I love the way they work with facts before making any arrest.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Chuksmonika(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Release him to the US Federal agents!
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ikpongiton: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
His integrity came under question ,when he showed up at obi cubana's mum burial.no wonder , it's take a thief , to catch thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by seyz91(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Word!
inoki247:
Dem wan hand am over buh hand dey pain them...

Since e no dey tak dem time to go Carry person for house without even a warrant why not hand over this one wey him case get warrant...
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by seyz91(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy
pacino26:
It's Kyari week.

Just small question and answer session not the kind of interrogation we do here o.

Since he sold agbada and cap, it is required of him to go with samples. Na so im fashion business take blow be that.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Glink2018(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Shege arnen banxa dannwuta

Igboho has German connection, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US connection, Sheikh Zackzacky has Iran Connection and you without a second home, supporting them to destroy the only one you have?
You be mumu. You do get a sense.

[url][/url] click here to view

Senseless comment....why will my comments be measured base on partial judgment. I wouldn't succumb to terrible injustice and nepotism of the Foolanj government because I don't belong to dual citizens...class...
Nonsense!

It is obvious that You have been in bondage for a long time and this has affected your thinking faculty..may god deliver you from fuddle propensity...amen.
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by teebillz: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
I pray Nigeria doesn't hand him over!

I see what you did there. You just want anything that will make Buhari's mess messier.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.