Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina (19722 Views)

Buhari Cracks Jokes In Abuja / Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) / Buhari Cracks Tinubu’s Stronghold In APC, Offers Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Okoroawusa: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
omokab:
Mr PDP. We are talking of visible project that will help Nigeria to succeed in near future you are talking of another thing. No one is praising Buari on security but give it to him on infrastructures. Had it been PDP has done part of this when oil was been sold 140 dollar per barrel they could have done more better than this. Instead they stole all Nigeria treasury to scratch. Even on security we all know what was happening under Jonathan. Abuja and it environs were not safe but you can move freely in abuja for now. Maiduguri was captured by boko ha ram but at least some activities is going on there for now. Banditry and terrorism is main challenge for pmb but that does not mean we should not give credit on what he's doing right.
Thank you for that reply.
The way people reson at times baffles me. Which president in Nigeria even during the military era didn't have one security issue or the other when they were in office?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by t6(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Infrastructure is good but not without security. I am less concerned about APC or PDP, I am after a new Nigeria. May I quickly suggest to someone not to be party motivated; rather consider candidate's personality. God bles sNIGERIA ��
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by assent: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
kutashi:
You're glutton over Proposed sale!
Are you sure you are alright?

What's this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement / Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC / Why Contractors Are Fighting Me – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.