Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) (73719 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what the priest will say in this funeral knowing well that the deceased is in hell already.
NwaAmaikpe undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Easy oooo

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Queenserah26(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
May your soul find rest

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
mejai:
Wetin penis and pussy dey cause.
The man lose oooo.
His sharp wife go use anger and annihilation chop dick with reckless abandon. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only God will deliver men from vaginarians.

I wonder what the Priest will say in this funeral knowing well that the deceased is in hell already.
you dick!
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
So unfortunate!

In the future the kids gonna tell his grandchildren that grandpa died of fornication and adultery.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
No matter the situation of death, the grace of God still abound. Hope is eternal even for the dead

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by CasNova: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
So long, chief.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Lorddominic(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what the Priest will say in this funeral knowing well that the deceased is in hell already.

Bro, u just said my mind...I guess d priest will skip the homily
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Btev: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
What about his killer girlfriend?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Just wondering what's on the mind of those that attended the funeral...watching his pic..
Point me a person on Earth without sin??

They'll wonder, probably Gossip and move on with there lives.

We all made and are still making mistakes. His took him shouldn't make people mock him!

My two cents to those saying he is in hell already!

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by marsup: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
always fear people who are hiding virgina between their legs
I’m guessing you came through the Anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Franking: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rest in peace, my man. U didn't do what others are not doing.

Adieu.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
dan9ice:
The power of pussy
Abraham
David
Solomon
Samson
These are great men in the Bible, but because of pussy them get wahala with God

Super tv just joined the league

LMAO
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
sirchim:
If the said deceased had respected the vow he took at the altar, such would have been averted.
..... True, but no one is perfect....
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by matm: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
When female sexual part called vagina becomes ur idol,even if u marry 100. wives,u have dug ur own grave.And d worst part of it is dt even if u ejaculate in sex 5 times daily,d desire for sex increases instead of decreasing.Dts why self control and d use of initiative are secrets to longevity.
No wonder our fore fathers said dt he who makes sex a priority in his life,scales d fence of d spirits.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
heiyaa

You wont see that hypocritical The Future is FEMALE here
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by RobbStark(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wawelexy:
They should have allowed that yeye girl to attend the funeral for her to see the sadness she brought upon the man's family...

Which sadness.??

He had a wife, that shud have been enof for him.
He shud have married another if that wud make him happy instead he lure a girl the age off his daughter and died shamefully.
Just relax.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by falseprophet: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na you send am go hell?

For your mind e get where naija better pass

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by thomasjoe(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe my man! Only God knows who is (or will be ) in heaven ...
Think deeply about this beyond the veil ..
Long time

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by bewla(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
heiyaa

You wont see that hypocritical The Future is FEMALE here
Under cover female
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Pharaohny: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
The future is female crew where unna dey make unna no bury unna head in shame

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Decent09(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=Hanibbal post=104249898]Eiya...May his soul rest in peace

Self discipline will keep you from troubles.[/quo

Indeed
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Giltexo: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
I wonder what will be running on the mind of the funeral attendants...
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Darreytinho10(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rest in Peace �️ cry

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by extol1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Charmerbeautylooks:
Eyaaaa. Rest on sir. If u be Muslim now, virgins will be giving to u dia.
didn't you see those pictures attached that he was a Christian.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by mejai(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
So unfortunate!

In the future the kids gonna tell his grandchildren that grandpa died of fornication and adultery.
Two powerful sins. Chai!!!

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Chai, see comments.
Nigerians nor just get sympathy at all.
As a Nigerian, try not to be depressed or shy cus if you are, nobody will feel pity for you, nobody will understand you, Nigeria is a strange place.

no sympathy at all...and they talk as if they are angels....

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by mejai(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the man right now

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
mejai:

Two powerful sins. Chai!!!

Damn straight!
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by madjune(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Just wondering what's on the mind of those that attended the funeral...watching his pic..

They're there for item 7.
Stomach infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.