Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) (73727 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
We loved you but God loves you most.

Rest In P.
P could mean pusssy. Be specific bro

5 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
RobbStark:

Which sadness.??

He had a wife, that shud have been enof for him.
He shud have married another if that wud make him happy instead he lure a girl the age off his daughter and died shamefully.
Just relax.

LURED FOR REAL?

It amazes me how some of u guys deals with some sensitive matters...

Fine, no one is in support of his fornication, but is chindinma an under age? Was she kidnapped, she even rented the lodge by her self. Was she raped?

Let's even assume the man's guilty of those things above....

Killing him is no closed to any of those crime listed above in terms of weight of offence.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Chai, see comments.
Nigerians nor just get sympathy at all.
As a Nigerian, try not to be depressed or shy cus if you are, nobody will feel pity for you, nobody will understand you, Nigeria is a strange place.
You're very correct. I'm beginning to learn never to be shy or care what the next person thinks or says about me. That's the easiest way to overcome depression in this hypocritical country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by RobbStark(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wawelexy:

LURED FOR REAL?

It amazes me how some of u guys deals with some sensitive matters...

Fine, no one is in support of his fornication, but is chindinma an under age? Was she kidnapped, she even rented the lodge by her self. Was she raped?

Let's even assume the man's guilty of those things above....

Killing him is no closed to any of those crime listed above in terms of weight of offence.

Stop massaging the truth which stares you in the face.
He died wrongfully.
Tell me if you are in the family, how wud you remember him as a member of the fam.

You see, the feeling is mutual.

She will face her punishment if found guilty.
Are you ok now

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by rummmy: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dude passed on through the same way he came...
...Angel Micheal will not hesitate to direct him to hell.. in the Dept of kpekus.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by bjdon: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
No RIPs to waste. He died a foolish death.
He died because he couldn't control his penis.

Matthew 7:1-3
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
it shouldn't end this way

to begin with

RIP Man

self control and contentment would have prevented all this

1 Timothy 6:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Chinny024(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
RIP to him.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only God will deliver men from vaginarians.

I wonder what the Priest will say in this funeral knowing well that the deceased is in hell already.
the priest will say we thank God for a "Life well spent"

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Last last ground don swallow you gringringringringrin

The result of immoral ways.

Maybe you for still dey alive now.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
RobbStark:

Stop massaging the truth which stares you in the face.
He died wrongfully.
Tell me if you are in the family, how wud you remember him as a member of the fam.

You see, the feeling is mutual

Damn@! Too bad.....

75% of married men are guilty of this very offence committed by this man. Does it mean that they also deserve to die? Am not trying to make it look like a what he did was normal

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin
Frontail:
angry... Kpekus has finally Buried another great man down sad
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Neddstark: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
esmarcq:
Were people crying?

How e take concern you

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy
Xiaomi1:
always fear people who are hiding virgina between their legs
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Youngminister(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rest In Peace Sir
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Neddstark: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
No RIPs to waste. He died a foolish death.
He died because he couldn't control his penis.

Someone can say this about you because you cant control your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by joegigs(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what the Priest will say in this funeral knowing well that the deceased is in hell already.
aswear ooo ,person wey die for sin so
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Neddstark:

Someone can say this about you because you cant control your tongue.

If I jump into any skirt I find & die shamelessly from it then they are free to say whatever they like about me because I never earned their respect in the first place anyway.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nesty1313(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rip man
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Men, sperm no go kill us for this world!

We too like to release am , and is putting us in trouble toomuch.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Adisa89(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
And the bitch responsible is still breathing?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
heiyaa

You wont see that hypocritical The Future is FEMALE near this thread

as in eh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
At least he went out with a bang!!!
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
When it is time, go with dignity, not with disgrace and scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
ATAGA found love at the wrong place when his home failed to carry him along.

His extranged wife at home could not provide a HAPPY HOME FOR HIM.

or something was basically wrong with Mr Ataga that is his lifestyle frolicking with free women.

I hope Nigeria men and other men around the world will learn some hard lessons about life.

Besides, he should have been taken to Edo state for burial.

Why lay him to rest outside his country home such a grown man?

Well, the family knows better !
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Drosonogasta(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
See wat kpomo av choose to do to a man so famous, e no only kill am but also defame ATAGA's family.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
esmarcq:
Were people crying?

No they were rejoicing.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
TICEB:
Billionaire with zero sense
Was he a billionaire, abeg
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Yankee101: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
How una go una go set up public burial? And say what during eulogies? E die on top woman?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
drizslim:
This one they buried him hurriedly

Has Abba Kyari finished with the investigations so quickly

grin

No, Super tif kyari now designs clothes for fraudsters
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by chris51(f): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
AddictedToTech:
He's a bastard

Why should you say Usifo Ataga is a bastard?
Is Chidinma your sister?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.