Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Roasted Garlic Parsnips Recipe - How To Cook Roasted Garlic Parsnips - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Garlic Parsnips Recipe - How To Cook Roasted Garlic Parsnips (395 Views)

Kpomo Stew Recipe: How To Make Stew With Kpomo Meat|cow Skin Recipe / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roasted Garlic Parsnips Recipe - How To Cook Roasted Garlic Parsnips by atnerjennac24(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roasted Garlic Parsnips Recipe - How to cook Roasted Garlic Parsnips

How to cook Roasted Garlic Parsnips? A couple of weeks ago, I was at the farmer’s market and I stumbled upon these huge parsnips. Parsnips are root vegetables that are closely related to carrots and have a spiced flavor in comparison to a carrot’s sweet flavor.

Parsnips are typically used in soups, stews, and as roasted vegetables. I have used parsnips in stews, but I have never roasted them before. I thought Roasted Garlic Parsnips would be a quick and easy last minute side dish.

First, you would need to clean and peel the parsnips and cut them into equal sizes. I cut them similar to steak fries, but you can cut them however you like. Next, coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the parsnips on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive and salt and pepper to your taste, and then place in preheated oven.

While the parsnips are baking, mince 4 cloves of garlic and sauté in a sauce pan with two tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. You just want to cook the garlic until it becomes fragrant. Once the parsnips come out of the oven, pour the garlic mixture over the parsnips and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. They came out crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

This is a quick and simple dish for the holiday or just because. EAT and Enjoy and let me know how you liked them!

Roasted Garlic Parsnips

• Prep Time: 10 minutes
• Cook Time: 25 minutes
• Total Time: 35 minutes
• Roasted parsnips with garlic and Parmesan cheese.

Ingredients

• 5 - 6 parsnips
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• salt and pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon butter
• cooking spray
• olive oil
• Parmesan cheese

Instructions

• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Wash and peel parsnips.
• Cut parsnips into equal sizes.
• Coat baking sheet lined with foil with cooking spray.
• Spread parsnips on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Bake in preheated over for 20 - 25 minutes until soft.
• While parsnips are baking, heat olive olive oil and butter in pan. Add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant.
• When parsnips are done, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syz1IU-Bijw

You may also like:

Large Egg Calories

Pork Chop Calories

(1) (Reply)

That Moment Mosquito Use Mosquito Coil To High After A Good Blood Meal / How To Make Healthy, Fresh And Quality Yoghurt And Ice Cream / Yam Balls Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.