Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (64194 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Audukaya: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
his father trained him well!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
slimfit1:
It means nothing even a lizard would do the same.
RESPECT ���
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Agugbadin:

President Kenyatta bowed because Buhari is Older than his father

I don't have problems with that I know.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Iliya1520: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Not only Kenyan president even UK president must bow for baba.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by yommen: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
He knows a real man who would do anything to make his country a great place.

You dey fall your family hand, seriously!
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by dmbb: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
millionboi:
Biafra has bn before buhari, why are you people making it look like it started under buhari regime
You have stolen the name from South South, are you not knowledgeable enough to create your own name? the desperation for the Biafra stated when Buhari became the president

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by atonement12: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmm! smiley
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by atonement12: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is this an indication that "Benjamin" changed hands in the extradition of Kanu back to "zoogeria"? wink
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by wellmax(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
I thought the PDP said it was a virtual conference.
very useless political party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by onuman: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/trending-kenyan-president-kenyatta-bows-to-greet-president-buhari-photo/

“THE SIZE AND POPULATION OF NIGERIA IS A BIG CHALLENGE TO ANY ADMINISTRATION” —— President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, in Great Britain, the creator of Nigeria.

My people, it’s like President Buhari is truly God-sent to catalyze the dissolution of the most dysfunctional country on earth - Nigeria.

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by highoctane: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Uhuru Kenyatta bow to Don Corleone.

So Generators, and I pass my neighbors will keep bowing to a neighbor overtake, overtake neighbors.

Solid Solar Power System. Your neighbors will have envy.

24 hours uninterrupted power whenever you needs it. No more paying of high electric bills.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by kapelvej: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
slimfit1:
grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Bostin(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
There are two ways to Bow , either you salute their good deeds or bow to their bad deeds . Two side of the coin .
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by midehi2(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
And so fvcking what
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by midehi2(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
slimfit1:
Mhennn this is savage
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Pussse1: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
Not until I see the video. Uhuru Kenyatta might just be looking at his shoes

I strongly subscribe
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Jostoman: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
am waiting for the day two of them will explain to the world how kanu got to Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by onuman: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/trending-kenyan-president-kenyatta-bows-to-greet-president-buhari-photo/

“You can’t succeed outside your education qualifications” —— President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, in Great Britain.
This is a lie. One can succeed outside one’s education qualifications.
British people must be embarrassed by insentient Buhari and his statements.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Franking: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
He knows what he's doing. Nigeria is the butt of jokes in Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by akezn: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
It is a lie joor. Kenyatta didn't hear what Bubu said, so he bent to hear it well.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by umardansaleh(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
Not until I see the video. Uhuru Kenyatta might just be looking at his shoes.
some people will not sleep tonight, I can feel hatred burning in them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by umardansaleh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
akezn:
It is a lie joor. Kenyatta didn't hear what Bubu said, so he bent to hear it well.
who is taller than who?? I pray you get your sense back.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by umardansaleh(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

When the masses of your country disrespect you ,the president of another country will respect you because he knows what respect means.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by michoim(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one from a respected African leader...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
just because our own is arugbo ojo
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by akezn: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oponu. Product of a leaking condom. I would have said you are the one that need your sense back, but you don't even have it in the first place. Na buhari matter how kee you las las since you no know when somebody dey play. Aboki.

umardansaleh:
who is taller than who?? I pray you get your sense back.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
the level of hatred in this country is alarming.

May GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
African father no be for mouth, respect is earned, baba no be person mate, wailers would get stroke on this picture, sai buhari for life..
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by tholhusomhie: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
If he had known he is more intelligent; he wouldn't have bowed.......
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by itubaba001: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
MNK extradition fee still dey juicy for him mouth . How e no go bow for the dullard .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.