Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (64055 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by rosinkkit: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
molbic:
Africa there's nothing good about black people or anything black even the bible condemned anything black, this is the same person that is alive today because of Nnamdi Azikiwe anyway some children here won't understand

What is this maggot talking about?

So when will you hang yourself, since you are useless by virtue of your skin colour?

Walking airhead. Dumbo x 100000000

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by NTSA: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't think he is bowing and if he was, his hand would not be pocketed.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by highness25(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
leksite120:
Kenyatta is a bunch of disgrace, the last thing I'll ever do is to bow for any living organism.

To be more sincere, codedly, all these African leaders respect Buhari, maybe they gain more from Nigeria

a bunch of disgrace......this your english get double K legs oooo
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by luminaryabefe: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
contact me for your stone boards of different sizes and designs, it's leather made, and long lasting. A trial will convince you
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by zudozz: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Maybe they dey owe us money!
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by AmuEbule: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nothing wrong in bowing to an older person folks.
Buhari remains a dullard but must be respected ok. cheesy

Take a look at the picture below.
That was Barack Obama bowing to Japanese emperor.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by RaptorX: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
AmuEbule:
Nothing wrong in bowing to an older person folks.
Buhari remains a dullard but must be respected ok. cheesy

Take a look at the picture below.
That was Barack Obama bowing to Japanese emperor.
And the American right wing media crucified him for disgracing the office of the POTUS.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by leesi11(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by neighbourhud: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
Not until I see the video. Uhuru Kenyatta might just be looking at his shoes

Same here o angry
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Coolsphinx: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jomo Kenyatta was born in 1894, him no be Buhari age mate. Buhari na small pikin for where him dey, Buhari na 1942.
BabaO2:

Na him papa age mate o, not strange.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by theTranscriber: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
NTSA:
I don't think he is bowing and if he was, his hand would not be pocketed.
lies cheesy

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by theTranscriber: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coolsphinx:
Jomo Kenyatta was born in 1894, him no be Buhari age mate. Buhari na small pikin for where him dey, Buhari na 1942.
Uhuru is jomo's son
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by CryptoRepublic1: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
leksite120:
Kenyatta is a bunch of disgrace, the last thing I'll ever do is to bow for any living organism.

To be more sincere, codedly, all these African leaders respect Buhari, maybe they gain more from Nigeria

They gain nothing, Africans respect old age and keyantta knew very well that Buhari is his father's age mate.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by infogeneral: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
He is just trying to be a typical African man by greeting an elderly person with respect.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Don't be surprised if APC lists this as one of its achievement and uses same to campaign in subsequent elections !

Awon were gbogbo !
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by YemmyKamor: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2021
slimfit1:
It means nothing even a lizard would do the same.

E pain you?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by opribo(m): 5:04am On Jul 31, 2021
Follow who know road and don't be a mumu to follow a fly enter grave.

See the great embarrassment a supposedly educated president has followed a 'self confessed education limit his ability'.
A person supposed to show the way for bubu is now the other way.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Johel(m): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/trending-kenyan-president-kenyatta-bows-to-greet-president-buhari-photo/

Sarcasm...he's bowing to show that Buhari is the oga of incompetence...Na mock im dey mock am...if u know u know.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by GODovaerrethin: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2021
In African culture, you show respect to yo elders, buhari is Jomo kenyatta mate i.e, his father's mate so it's a mark of respect greeting who bongs in a museum.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by dododawa1: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Slave I remain (sir) for catching NNAMDI KANU for you.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2021
chatinent:
Cockroach wey uncle bend dey look don turn respect to the undertaker. Well, I hear Buhari asking him: 'I hope kuma you fifu beat him well.'
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Ololadekiniun: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Aworawo (Only Yorubas will understand)
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by kelmicheal: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Nigeria and Kenya no be mate at all
The only thing Kenya will boast of Is their tourism
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Coolsphinx: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2021
I know, I only quoted someone who said Uhuru bowed to greet Buhari because he Buhari and Jomo Kenyatta were age mates.
theTranscriber:
Uhuru is jomo's son
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by EagleNest(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Bowing down that El Rufai does with reckless abandon. But it doesn't remove his other personality. Don't be overtly deceived.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
It is called respect.
This is one thing ogogoro GEJ didn't possess.
It is called credibility.
Another virtue homo Atiku didn't have.
It is called admiration.
One thing chimp OBJ didn't have.
It is called acclaim
One thing your shriveled disease riddled parents of children of perdition don't have.
Oya show yourselves and start the push back.
Useless dregs of God's earth.
God punish una.
Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
OssyMalik:
Not until I see the video. Uhuru Kenyatta might just be looking at his shoes

It's true. The man wear left shoe on right foot and vice versa.
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by ddeola: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2021
BAD LEADERS... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) by Christistruth00: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2021
IPOB will go wild

(President Kenyatta)

“ Sai Baba, I hope you loved the gift we sent you from Kenya, the Windbag was busy with a local Kenyan beauty when my boys Pounced on him ,knocked him out and put him on the next Flight to Abuja ,
Two of his teeth are still in Kenya “

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.