Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Criterias In Opening And Running A Fixed Deposit Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Criterias In Opening And Running A Fixed Deposit Account. (137 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria / Equities Rally N191b Gains In Opening Trades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Criterias In Opening And Running A Fixed Deposit Account. by Williams876: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please my co nairalander. Am really in need of 500k by latest December 2022. But since am not good in saving. And av been advised that the best way to go about it is to open a 1year fixed deposit account. Where I'll be unable to tamper with any little savings whosoever that is deposited on that account.
But the problem now is that I don't know how to go about it. The requirements and the terms and conditions of such ACC. I will kindly appreciate any advice that I'll get on this forum.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Everyday My Deisel Dey Short. Workers And Wahala / How Profitable Is Laundry Business In Nigeria? / VAT Collection: FIRS Files Appeal Against Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.