Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore (30751 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Honored In Niger Republic As A Boulevard Is Named After Him / Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

Mr. Court go and jail him grin

I don't need to jail him. D FBI is waiting for him. Meanwhile,

"He didn't say he collected the money" is different from "he didn't say anything". Simple English.

So how come u are giving us two different testaments for d same story?
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by dmbb: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't need to jail him. D FBI is waiting for him. Meanwhile,

"He didn't say he collected the money" is different from "he didn't say anything". Simple English.

'Us' you and who? Who are you to be asking me questions?
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

'Us' you and who? Who are you to be asking me questions?

Who are u that I can't ask questions?

Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by dmbb: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Who are u that I can't ask questions?

grin grin may God heal you
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

grin grin may God heal you

heal me of what? Who are u that I can't ask questions?

Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by dmbb: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

why did you say he didn't collect the money is different from he didn't say anything while it logically mean he has exonerated himself from the allegations?
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:
why did you say he didn't collect the money is different from he didn't say anything while it logically mean he has exonerated himself from the allegations?

According to u:

"He didn't say he collected the money" at d same time u said "he didn't say anything". How do they mean d same thing?
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by dmbb: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u:

"He didn't say he collected the money" at d same time u said "he didn't say anything". How do they mean d same thing?

You must be dull Ipob member
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by bakesntakes(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1421070802179575811?s=19

Naso this country be o, we celebrate agbada wearing thieves.

Nigeria na better cruise jungle
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

You must be dull Ipob member

What makes u think am an ipob member & what has ipob got to do with d discussion?

According to u:

Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by A1h2m3e4d(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
All these haters of Abba kyari are Igbos, waiting to see the dawnfall of the North, it's too late for you guys okay?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by rollandben(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
They should be taking them away one after other. All our political, security officials...even all the consisted 3 arms of government are thieves and rogue. They should floush them all away, they are treat and useless for the masses
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by georgeufi: 2:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Visocrate:
Going by the innocent look you will say no he can't be entangled in this kind of mess but its only a criminal that knows a criminal
Then you really don't know the Nigerian Police. They are supposed to change the word corruption in the dictionary to NPF, the police here make the word corruption sound too nice.
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by philipstanley(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2021
[s][/s] see
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, See the way we southern Christians are rejoicing over a mere allegation that could have been made by hushpuppi under duress just to tarnish the image of the police officer. The Bible admonished we Christians to let love lead in all we do and judge not. Here we are judging a man over mere allegation that has not been proven all because he is a northern Muslim. We southerners succeeded in tarnishing the image of this country by engaging in fraud and drug trafficking but at the end we find northerners to blame. How many northerners are fraudsters like we southerners? I think we should be ashamed of ourselves in the south and beg our Muslim brothers for forgiveness. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by mustee701: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2021
See pot calling kettle black, sowore or wat re u called initially I tot u have brain but now my tot fast failed me
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by liasmiram2567: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
[s]seems this your Islamic inferiority complex na swear for your body

I won't blame you, even Mohammed was so insecured he adopted Bible and Jewish prophets as his own

Where did you get that? You are a liar.
You better open your eyes and learn about Islam without prejudice.Who told you he wrote the Quran by himself? Was there internet than for him to get all the information?
The answer: All the the Prophets are messengers of Almighty God(Allah) and the came with same message.
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by prof12(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
Almajiri mudslim u mean your terrorist brothers up north using banditry to kidnap school boys and girls for ransom, kidnapping passengers travelling on road, boko terrorists and the Fulani herdsmen terrorists killing your people are bringing glory to your region and the country? If u like u can wail till u pass out, your super duper yahoo boy cup must be extradited to the US to answer to his illegal and fraudish actions.

Say whatever you want to say, the South-south and the South-east have never and will never produce a top cop like Kyari. We all understand what is going, but at the same time all haters will be put to shame in a matter of time.
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by prof12(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2021
rollandben:
They should be taking them away one after other. All our political, security officials...even all the consisted 3 arms of government are thieves and rogue. They should floush them all away, they are treat and useless for the masses

Products of the former PDP administration, abi
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by smartNerd: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by Freddykrueger: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
prof12:

Say whatever you want to say, the South-south and the South-east have never and will never produce a top cop like Kyari. We all understand what is going, but at the same time all haters will be put to shame in a matter of time.
[/s]
A super duper yahoo boy cop u mean? Yes we don't need such a cop in d ss or se. We don't need a cop that:
1. Takes money from the rich and uses it to imprison, torture, maim and kill the poor.
2. Takes kickbacks from fraudulent characters and supports internet fraudsters to scam people.
3. Extorts money from people to build mansions and live a luxury life.
4. Tells lies as per his dealings with fraudsters.
So you see, u can have him. We in the ss or se don't need no criminal cop that is wanted by the FBI in the US. We don't need a cop in the morning and a thief in the night. Thank you.

Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by smartNerd: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by sencekompis: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2021
inoki247:
Oga shut up dere jare...

So because say e b tiff now mak he no name the street to iz house wey b say na him first buy land for..

Na everybody be tiff na wu dem neva catch still be saint...

WHAT A GENUINE IDIOT YOU'RE
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by sencekompis: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Sowore is no different from the people he criticizes.

He wants a revolution, the other day he complained bitterly about why people arent ready to die for their country, why does he want people to die for his political goal, he is also part of the murder gang.

Very unintelligent northerner you are.
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by freshalien: 4:56am On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He was fighting for his own future.

I didn't send him to fight for my future

Wish you happy suffering. All the best!
Re: Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore by millionboi(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
I'm just trying to imagine Sowore as a President cry
thy will be no much difference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.