Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari (6697 Views)

IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by ayo84(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
Typical money transfer schemes, there is more intelligent way to intelligently launder and also increase the roi of the funds. The propensity to act all alone and not collaborate with other business owners makes it really a dicey problem.
Strategy Sessions to Make your Country Greater
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by IGBOSON1: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2021
EagleNest:
Not sure why the ops swung to Onyema's case?

You mean you really don’t know!? smiley
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:

Northerners are incorruptible people.

Ya, corruption doesn't need to be corrupted.
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Vickyvice:
If I be Abba kyari, I go just go U S clear my name. How Dem go dey lie against me like that.
An innocent man fears no false allegation. If I was Allen Onyema or Abba Kyari, I will buy a flight ticket the very same day to clear my name.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Igbofirstfarmer:
must you rope onyeama,s name into your narrative?.
They are related due to oustanding arrest warrants they have against them.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
post=104270879:

Your rant end here no be today grin, bitter minds over Onyema success in aviation grin which rich man in your region made money in genuine way Adenuga Global com licence was financed with money from PTDF fund by Atiku, also funded by IBB, Alakija IBB mistress, Tinubu was indicted by US government over drugs, he still milking Lagosians, Otedola fraudulently acquired AP through Obj, king of criminals in Nigeria, anu you are attacking Onyema as if Igbos are the ones pushing for Abba Kyari extradition to US, media outlets attacking the Supercup are Yoruba media from Gazette, Premium times, Sahara report and Punch newspaper, you bitter minds will always force Igbos to your predicaments, your rants end here mark my post, in few days we will celebrate another success of Airpeace while you guys die in silent.

Tell that to the FBI who seized $14.2 million dollars from his bank account and issued an arrest warrant for money laundering and using falsified documents to obtain loans from a United States bank undecided
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
tamdun:

U are doing exactly what we blame the north for, here u are defending a man that forfeited 14m dollars, just like the north is defending abba kyari

Not one million,not two million,not three million, not four million....but 14 million dollars!

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
TinubuAdvocate
NgeneUkwenu
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
mbaise1000:
What has this person's case got to do with onyeama? No one is changing this, if this one didn't work now, they will turn to IPOB
They also both made headlines in CNN.

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
LamidiCownu:
osus are here supporting the fugitive Allen Onyeama but want Abba Kyari to be extradited to the US.

If Bubu must send Kyari to the US, he has to go with the fugitive Allen Onyeama grin cheesy

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bedtec:
Abba Kyari is a gonner, once FBI calls your name , forget it you're a criminal

True. They often tend to have a caste-iron and solid case before going public in the search for accused individuals they are unable to arrest directly.

This is why Hushpuppi jejeli pled guilty. If you waste the time of the Jury and finance of the judicial system in the USA, pleading not guilty and forcing a trial when the case against you is solid, then the judge will punish you more for that.

If they get Kyari to the USA, as they did Hushpuppi, he is toast. He better remain in Nigeria and a fugitive from the US as Onyeama is because USA can even grab you in a 'cooperative' Country if you travel around carelessly. Kyari is fcked anyway one looks at it..

This is a big test for the Buhari government, and interesting time for Nigeria, bearing in mind the fact that Obasanjo never spared Tafa Balogun , former IGP of police, who was his fellow Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

An innocent man fears no false allegation. If I was Allen Onyema or Abba Kyari, I will buy a flight ticket the very same day to clear my name.

Lol. Onyeama and Kyari are as "innocent" as Invictus Obi so don't expect them.to be rushing to the travel agent in search of USA flights tickets purchase. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:

True. They often tend to have a caste-iron and solid case before going public in the search for accused individuals they are unable to arrest directly.

This is why Hushpuppi jejeli pled guilty. If you waste the time of the Jury and finance of the judicial system in the USA, pleading not guilty and forcing a trial when the case against you is solid, then the judge will punish you more for that.

If they get Kyari to the USA, as they did Hushpuppi, he is toast. He better remain in Nigeria and a fugitive from the US as Onyeama is because USA can even grab you in a 'cooperative' Country if you travel around carelessly. Kyari is fcked anyway one looks at it..

This is a big test for the Buhari government, and interesting time for Nigeria, bearing in mind the fact that Obasanjo never spared Tafa Balogun , former IGP of police, who was his fellow Yoruba.

Abba Kyari will choose to stay in Nigeria because he knows he will be protected. What he is accused of 99% in the Nigerian Police Force are guilty.

He knows the Nnamdi Kanu Kenyan treatment awaits him if he travels to a country that has extradition with USA. Like Allen Onyema he will choose to remain a fugitive from justice in a country were corruption is legal.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Onyeama and Kyari are as "innocent" as Invictus Obi so don't expect them.to be rushing to the travel agent in search of USA flights tickets purchase. cool

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by ImmaculateSpenc: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:
Who is going to extradite Kyari? Buhari?

Or are FBI coming to forcefully take him to usa?

I laugh in Mandarin

I like how you're indirectly indicating Buhari

2 Likes

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by ImmaculateSpenc: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Onyeama is a criminal justice like Obi Cubana. They all made their wealth via crimes. grin

What of Tinubu and Femi Gbajamila that ran away from US?
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

What of Tinubu and Femi Gbajamila that ran away from US?
Femi Gbajamila was a professional misconduct case for embezzling a client $25,000 he received as compensation for an accident and was disbarred for a few years. While Tinubu had $460k seized from his account for laundering money for a drug cocaine ring some of whom were directors in his company, Compass Finance.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by EagleNest(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
IGBOSON1:

You mean you really don’t know!? smiley

I was trying to know grin
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
EagleNest:

I was trying to know grin
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
America justice system dey fear everyone because dey no dey look person face.
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
The FBI agents waiting for Allen Onyema and Abba Kyari

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by obi4eze(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:
Who is going to extradite Kyari? Buhari?

Or are FBI coming to forcefully take him to usa?

I laugh in Mandarin

Oga please go and sit down. I wonder how you guys reason.
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
obi4eze:

Oga please go and sit down. I wonder how you guys reason.
Monogamy is an unapologetical corruption sympathiser. You can see is values he stand for when he defends Tinubu,Pharoah and Mannaequin at Aso Rock and Abba Kyari.
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Frontail:
cool

#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
No shaayyykkkiiiieeeeee cool cool cool

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by laiperi: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
All LIP and Eye services about Nigerians hating corruption can be exposed as a sham when European and American investigations nailed them.

Hushppuppi is nailed, his people are not defending him, Tafa Balogun was dragged on the floor into Police car by his subordinate Nuru Ribadu, his people did not defend him.

Even Tinubu has more critics among his people than outside.

But others can do no wrong from the eyes of their people.

Is this a retarded development or what

3 Likes

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
laiperi:
All LIP and Eye services about Nigerians hating corruption can be exposed as a sham when European and American investigations nailed them.

Hushppuppi is nailed, his people are not defending him, Tafa Balogun was dragged on the floor into Police car by his subordinate Nuru Ribadu, his people did not defend him.

Even Tinubu has more critics among his people than outside.

But others can do no wrong from the eyes of their people.

Is this a retarded development or what

I concur it seems a group can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by ImmaculateSpenc: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Femi Gbajamila was a professional misconduct case for embezzling a client $25,000 he received as compensation for an accident and was disbarred for a few years. While Tinubu had $460k seized from his account for laundering money for a drug cocaine ring some of whom were directors in his company, Compass Finance.

All these offenses are all criminal offenses, against civil. That's my point.
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

All these offenses are all criminal offenses, against civil. That's my point.

Tinubu went before a judge and was a criminal case resulting in forfeiture, while Gbajamila was not a criminal case, bit a case of went professional misconduct and went before lawyers disciplinary committee who disbarred him for a few years.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
lwanga1993:
Seems BMCs woke up at same time to comment ��‍♂️
grin
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by ImmaculateSpenc: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu went before a judge and was a criminal case resulting in forfeiture, while Gbajamila was not a criminal case, bit a case of went professional misconduct and went before lawyers disciplinary committee who disbarred him for a few years.

Embezzling is a criminal offense in the States. But I'm really enjoying the conversation, that I'm having with you. We aren't fighting to win an argument, but learn from each other, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

Embezzling is a criminal offense in the States. But I'm really enjoying the conversation, that I'm having with you. We aren't fighting to win an argument, but learn from each other, Thanks.
I know it is a criminal offence, not sure why it didn't go to criminal court. From what I recollect from the case after embezzling the $25k he went back to Nigeria to contest elections and won. So, the accident victim he stole the compensation from reported him to the professional body of lawyers and he was disbarred for a couple of years. To my knowledge the victim likely decided he had a better chance getting his money back through a civil case than a criminal case.
Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by ImmaculateSpenc: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I know it is a criminal offence, not sure why it didn't go to criminal court. From what I recollect from the case after embezzling the $25k he went back to Nigeria to contest elections and won. So, the accident victim he stole the compensation from reported him to the professional body of lawyers and he was disbarred for a couple of years. To my knowledge the victim likely decided he had a better chance getting his money back through a civil case than a criminal case.

Yeah... But my understanding of the States law, it's criminal offense. Though the offender thought of doing damage to his career by reporting him to the bar, unknowingly to him that Femi has gone back finally to Nigeria.

Remember, that if he steps to the states, and the offender decides to fill a suit against him, if he doesn't settle out of court, he will bag a jail term.

Any employee of a U.S. federal court convicted of embezzling more than $1,000 will face a fine up to $250,000 or double the money embezzled (whichever is greater); up to ten years in prison; or both. Penalties for amounts less than $1,000, penalties include a fine up to $100,000, up to one year in jail, or both.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

Yeah... But my understanding of the States law, it's criminal offense. Though the offender thought of doing damage to his career by reporting him to the bar, unknowingly to him that Femi has gone back finally to Nigeria.

Remember, that if he steps to the states, and the offender decides to fill a suit against him, if he doesn't settle out of court, he will bag a jail term.

Any employee of a U.S. federal court convicted of embezzling more than $1,000 will face a fine up to $250,000 or double the money embezzled (whichever is greater); up to ten years in prison; or both. Penalties for amounts less than $1,000, penalties include a fine up to $100,000, up to one year in jail, or both.
He eventually settled with the client he stole from in an out of court settlement years later if I remember.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Ready To Drive Your Passion, Sanwo-Olu Tells Young CEOs In Tech Space / Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory / What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.