Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Large Cons Dating Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Large Cons Dating Nigerian Girls (283 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Large Cons Dating Nigerian Girls by Spider20: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2021
On my last post regarding (THE PROS DATING WHITE GIRLS) I wasn't surprised on the number of men simp that sided with those nonsensical Nigerian female creatures.
I keep on telling people never waste your precious time ADVICING Simps they will remain a simp, get betrayed becoming a simp and die a shameful death via committing suicide, While Their so-called Girlfriends are on verge in making their pussy becoming large and deep ABIA state potholes.
As a Nigerian I realized that Nigerians hate hearing the truth

1) Nigerian ladies have a stone heart most especially those once with hairs on their chest, feel pity for Guys who dates them
2)They are bunch of deceivers, they lie and pretend alot
3) Nigerian ladies won't grant you peace of mind
4)Those creatures are confused in every aspect, they hardly know what they want
5)Those creatures are confirmed holes
6)They are cheat in nature
7)They always cause segregation among families and friends.
coolUseless Nigerian Ladies are roaming round the street with a deranged and damaged future or destiny being caused by their greedy lifestyle and obsession on wealth (Kudos to yahoo plus dudes)
9) Those creatures are materialistic in nature they can even marry one's Grandpa in order to get luxury
10)They are all betrayals (Loving them much at your own peril)
11) Nigerian ladies keep and hide secret for a long period some will even take it to their respective grave pls avoid them asap....

Note: Feel free to add yours but if you're against these post better GET OUT or avoid commenting.

In Mosdii voice
NIGERIAN LADIES ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM............................

2 Likes

Re: Large Cons Dating Nigerian Girls by SportsHD: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Abobi go find work

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Fight Ever / Guy's How Many Men?? / #bbnaija: My Game Will Be Distracted If Emmanuel Is Evicted - Liquorose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.