Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) (60975 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Please how can on apply for dis kidnapping business seems it's very lucrative
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
I’m sure say na prick cause her to begin do this
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter20: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fulani again?
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
She would have been released by now, it's simply business cool
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
And she prays five times a day?
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
If na Christian woman now.. e for sit down for ground with handcuffs for hand and leg.. ONE NIGERIA MY A*SSS

1 Like

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by oyeb15: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Those cash go disappear for custudy. Our men will be replacing them with fake notes one by one.
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lmao grin she sold cows and was paid tongue
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Be at church tomorrow
Congratulations shall be said to u grin grin this mth

1 Like

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Who go hold all that money now ?

I don't trust those police guys
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fulanis hv Finnished this country.
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Comedian2019: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
An alleged gunrunner is allowed to sit on a bench, no handcuffs.

Wake me up when she's being prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
ABA key-are-ree gives them guns cheesy and then go after them and then they willingly surrender to him and then he arrest them and he gets promotion and he's tagged a "super cop". They are all scripted movies by the "super producer/director"
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bloggers at war grin

BTW this Aisha fine and one can hardly suspect her. This is some future shiit right here grin

post=104268821:
Copy And Paste Blogger
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by jydopapa001(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
If you feel getting a POS Terminal for as low as 5k is a good deal.. contact me on 0.7.0.3.5.3.0.5.9.7.8 for more details...
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Grace001: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Even female/mothers are not left out in the banditry business.

Banditry is booming in the north like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Eagle360(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na business according to them
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by generalwo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Those weapons belong to her man. She doesn't look like a notorious gun runner at all.

....... Same way the guy who killed umoren didn't look like a rapist or a murderer..... U must be a joke if you judge people by their looks

2 Likes

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
The criminals and terrorists whether Male or female will always be the stinking smelling rag tag fulanis. See her stupid hijab she hides guns in without nearing her you know that dirty hijab is smelling like every other one their northern women wear. When I board public transport with them during my service in katsina, there hijab odour almost killed me. My father's always protected me from their smell and terrorism, I pray with them sef, nothing dey pa! Dirty terrorists, I miss my hijab terrorist girlfriend Amina. I love her
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wlh Na tsana Fulani, Yan iska, mahaukata, sunzama terrorist, da kidnappers,wlh Idan basubar hauka nan ba, nangaba Duk Inda akaga bafulatani akashe shi, Ko Mace Ko namiji, kafun mutane sufara daukan fansa, su fara kashe masu Saida fura terrorist
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
That's the business in the North now. All gaining in a way or so from bandits...Even some volunteer to go cook for kidnapped children
They will not marry plenty wives and born plenty pikins in landlocked Niger republic cos they know that hunger will finish them. Instead they come to naija to fill and choke everywhere with large beggarly unproductive population.
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by adriano50: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Its shall never be well with the north
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aisha Indeed grin
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by immantoks: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Since she's fulani I'm not surprised.other tribes should know that Hausa are very good set of people but those useless animals called fulani are far from being kind or good.They are terrible in thoughts and action
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
North = Banditry, kidnapping, Fulani killers, porverty,almajeris, prostitutes,
Cows, open border.....,.
South = Yahoo, education, travel out, porverty, close border,.......
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Ajayy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:
E fit be sey na delivery of clothes,she dey go do.
Your head dey there�
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Those weapons belong to her man. She doesn't look like a notorious gun runner at all.

You're definitely a simpleton. Smh
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by kweensheba: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nemesis is finally at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.