Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges (51782 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Epic Photos Of ''FBI'' Leading A Nigerian Criminal To Prison In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Fake news by IPOB, the Benin People slaves.

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Franking: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:

This is not a tribal war
It is a fight a against corruption

Talk ur own.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by sisisioge: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
This guy sha like yo refer to himself as a collective noun....oga you're on your own o.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Barcalee: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
The moment I saw his picture popping up at obi cubana's mother's burial ,I wondered why such a high profile officer should be found in such a circle
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by DigitB: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thank God this tailor kyari news is overshadowing BBN news. I hate that rubbish show

I hate BBN with passion.

What I do these days is unfollow anyone that tweets about BBN

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Princedapace(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Kyari is a criminal.

Is there any upright Police Officer in this country?

We see some of them as incorruptible until breeze blow fowl yansh.

Hahahahahaha
Who no corrupt for Nigeria? Is it the man who is asking a lady to sleep with him before he gives her a job? Or is it those selling fake products, or the military, or politicians, who doctors who give fake medical reports for money, or local govt staff or civil services? Or lecturers? Who and who in Nigeria dey clean? Make we sell Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by samonak(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
I can bet my salary that nothing will come out of all this brouhaha, it will definitely go the way Pantami's case went. Namu Namu ( na we we) the North will always protect their "own".
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by jkarmstrong(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
lastempero:

Stop being a emotional and play the game of life!!! Use your enemy and get what you want in life. We igbos are too emotional and that's why other tribes in naija are riding us like horse.

Baba I be Igbo too but I no understand our people o. U have said it all. I no even know whether we are becoming dumber or what? No wonder northerners dey chop belleful at our expense for this country. Critical thinking beyond unhelpful emotional ranting need to be encouraged amongst our people. We need to step back and think always before talking and especially before action.

Igbos are naturally smart, proven by our business acumen since time immemorial, naturally intelligent, beautiful, with a culture that celebrate competition, personal hustling, drive, success and achievement, why we come dey do ourselves like this now?

Life is a game, politics is a game, everything is a game that is played better without wearing one's heart on one's sleeve.

Abba Kyari na asset for somebody like Obi Cubana. The last thing way for dey Cubana mind for be to cancel Abba Kyari because of perceived injustice against Igbos, injustice that Abba Kyari was probably dishing to all people in every region of this country fair and square. Prior to this disgraceful incidence one can even argue it helped cubana's image to be seen with Kyari.

I hope one day most of us will see that many of the things we think are personal hurts against Igbos weren't actually personal. It is the game of Life, you either play it or die.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
wink
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by seangy4konji: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
every yeye person with internet is just typing rubbish as hey always do when a woman come online to complain of rape..they become the judge and jury.....

Always ready to do jungle justice without really hearing or knowing what matters....

Every article i have read about this abba kyari guy as a guy from west if just trying with all their might to really label the guy a criminal,to make life hell for him as if some set of people are being paid to really make sure he is the only one we should focus on...

any sensible person knows that taking a photo with ramon or going to dubai does not mean he was an accomplice in the crime....please lets hear word oin the internet and let the people in charge work instead of showing us his houses,his watch,his shoes and alll those jargons....

even someone whi is not a dcp have houses around here and car....my family garage pass his....
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by WayoProphet: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
I said it on a previous post that a time will come when boys will start killing EFCC agents. It will be worse than end Sars. This I have seen.

MansoryMX:
If Nigeria government don’t do the right thing by letting FBI pick up this guy to face his crimes! A time is coming when everyone will start resisting arrest, A time is coming when yahoo boys will start killing Efcc agents and all hell will break loose.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Bonjelomo: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
[
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by therajah: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
rxmusa:
These evil people are always trying to blackmail Abba Kyari. They've even convicted him in their court of malicious media smearing.
All we say is, let's wait for the investigations to be proven that he indeed committed the offense.
FBI are just out to malign our Supercop! Kole work
hahahahahaha...lol.
are u happy we laughed at ur joke?
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by ylaa(f): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Exactly

quote author=Tobinrobin post=104271608]We’re watching how the government will play this. Now one thing is for certain though, I’m sure the man would’ve been pulling some strings because if he goes down, a huge lot of influential people will go down. So they will want to cover him. [/quote]

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Almaigaa: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Fourwinds post=104287092][/quote]

See your Supreme leader and your other Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Aba Kyari the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by lastempero: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
jkarmstrong:

Baba I be Igbo too but I no understand our people o. U have said it all. I no even know whether we are becoming dumber or what? No wonder northerners dey chop belleful at our expense for this country. Critical thinking beyond unhelpful emotional ranting need to be encouraged amongst our people. We need to step back and think always before talking and especially before action.

Igbos are naturally smart, proven by our business acumen since time immemorial, naturally intelligent, beautiful, with a culture that celebrate competition, personal hustling, drive, success and achievement, why we come dey do ourselves like this now?

Life is a game, politics is a game, everything is a game that is played better without wearing one's heart on one's sleeve.

Abba Kyari na asset for somebody like Obi Cubana. The last thing way for dey Cubana mind for be to cancel Abba Kyari because of perceived injustice against Igbos, injustice that Abba Kyari was probably dishing to all people in every region of this country fair and square. Prior to this disgraceful incidence one can even argue it helped cubana's image to be seen with Kyari.

I hope one day most of us will see that many of the things we think are personal hurts against Igbos weren't actually personal. It is the game of Life, you either play it or die.

Seriously is very annoying and that has neen our greatest setback. You can imagine kanu scolding iheanacho for flying Nigerian flag as if biafra is existing already. Life is a game take it or leave it!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by adebwalex(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Benite:

https://gazettengr.com/internet-fraud-abba-kyari-deletes-facebook-post-mocking-police-probe-of-fbi-charges/

See them IPOB lady, after arresting you, he kept you to himself.. All this while she remain silence..What is her gain in this kind of lie without evidence??
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:

See your Supreme leader and your other Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Aba Kyari the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by kay29000(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thank God this tailor kyari news is overshadowing BBN news. I hate that rubbish show

Lol
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by viyon02: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:
The only thing,i know about evildoers.
They dont last.
On the contrally they do last long, because most do have second chance either to repent or to continue in their evil ways e.g Tinubu, IBB, Obasanjo, Buhari.etc.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by jozee8: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:
God bless you!
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by dragunov: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
SEGLIZ:
he will sure learn a good bad lesson.

No! Its a bad good lesson.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by dragunov: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Raheemart933:
Why later deleting it

Why posting the shii in the first place?
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by dragunov: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
seangy4konji:
every yeye person with internet is just typing rubbish as hey always do when a woman come online to complain of rape..they become the judge and jury.....

Always ready to do jungle justice without really hearing or knowing what matters....

Every article i have read about this abba kyari guy as a guy from west if just trying with all their might to really label the guy a criminal,to make life hell for him as if some set of people are being paid to really make sure he is the only one we should focus on...

any sensible person knows that taking a photo with ramon or going to dubai does not mean he was an accomplice in the crime....please lets hear word oin the internet and let the people in charge work instead of showing us his houses,his watch,his shoes and alll those jargons....

even someone whi is not a dcp have houses around here and car....my family garage pass his....

Are you insinuating that FBI does not know what its doing? It is FBI that started the shii not Nigerians.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by officialfoodie: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
Someone can not delete Facebook post in peace

Ipob and Evans the Kidnapper fighting hard

Cry well
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by officialfoodie: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
seangy4konji:

Shows you have not been reading on this case. So keep quiet and sit in your corner instead of yarning dust. The internet is not your Father's property. If you can't stand opinions flying about, switch it off and go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canvass:
He can laugh while he's got the chance to. He can lie, he can make mockery of his indictment, he can make bold face but the only thing he can't do is to travel anyhow. His sojourn round the globe as the 'Nigerian Supercop' stops.

Just wondering - If FBI really needs this guy, why not just hush things up and wait for him to leave the country so they can bundle him over to the U.S. just like Nigeria did to MNK.

Because they can't leave their cases undecided indefinitely.

Indefinite cases are a waste of taxpayer's money.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by tiger28: 2:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Canvass:
He can laugh while he's got the chance to. He can lie, he can make mockery of his indictment, he can make bold face but the only thing he can't do is to travel anyhow. His sojourn round the globe as the 'Nigerian Supercop' stops.

Just wondering - If FBI really needs this guy, why not just hush things up and wait for him to leave the country so they can bundle him over to the U.S. just like Nigeria did to MNK.
because if he traveled out in an official capacity, he might be carrying a diplomatic passport hence might not be able to arrest him
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Kyari referring to himself in the 1st person plural of WE is deliberate and has meanings to it.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by smartNerd: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by seangy4konji: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Sure FBI knows what they are doing but its just like i sending transfers to a loungue,my tailor,my sister,data subcriber and any what person
or paying for a car or house from the proceeds of crime and then automatically all those i paid for a service ie a taylor or policeman is my accomplice///or just because he is a police offixer in nigeriaeven Gucci needs to be called for questioning and fendi and prada and any where he has spent the money and in regards to helping him to arrest,it was stated clearly somewhere that there was a threat to his familys safety in Nigeria and provided the persons name making the threat however,we know it was money involved but will that stop police from carrying out that duty
dragunov:

Are you insinuating that FBI does not know what its doing? It is FBI that started the shii not Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.