Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges (51774 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Epic Photos Of ''FBI'' Leading A Nigerian Criminal To Prison In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by FashionCookie(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
You won't see those idiots that claim to support the Govt here. They will never comment...If it's to ban people, they'll rush here. Ndi oshi! Una go continue to shame...this is just the beginning. I'm still waiting for you guys to come and defend Nigeria as usual o...
Awon omo ale!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by velocity25(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Before he forget, let him sew his FBI prison orange cloth before he leaves Nigeria
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Raheemart933(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why later deleting it
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Genesis 8:22 KJV
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

be careful what you sow

reaping time shall surely come

one day

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by pointstores(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nawa
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by FashionCookie(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I have not seen that KillMNKnow moniker,hope he's still breathing
He's hidding his silly head in shame.
All of them...

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=104271087]

This is not a tribal war
It is a fight a against corruption

[/quote

Thanks for reminding the tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by SenecaTheYonger: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
I can’t find his Facebook profile. Did he go private?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by MansoryMX(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
If Nigeria government don’t do the right thing by letting FBI pick up this guy to face his crimes! A time is coming when everyone will start resisting arrest, A time is coming when yahoo boys will start killing Efcc agents and all hell will break loose.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by aribisala0(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by favor914: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
How2Channel:
Lol. The shame and the pressure has gotten to him I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_8RVrCe4I
If you want to sell your product defend Nigeria, those are the serious minded people, the enemies of Nigeria are peasants they have no interest in trying to prosper.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Elzakzaky: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Is there any upright Police Officer in this country?
Stop reasoning like madamthemadam. It is people like you who say all fulani herdsmen are criminal. There's a reason God gave you a brain. Pls use it.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Itzlinda(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
FlamieB:
See the kind of man Obi Cubana is dinning with, a person with a record of brutal injustice against Igbos. Most wealthy Igbos are insensitive to their brother's plight.

What if oba cubina is also sending him on errand? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by lastempero: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
FlamieB:
See the kind of man Obi Cubana is dinning with, a person with a record of brutal injustice against Igbos. Most wealthy Igbos are insensitive to their brother's plight.

Stop being a emotional and play the game of life!!! Use your enemy and get what you want in life. We igbos are too emotional and that's why other tribes in naija are riding us like horse.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Just know Buhari will not be president for ever! You have been marked by the US system. The only option left for you is to never travel out of Nigeria again.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol, u can't delete anything online or remove any account in social media from any gadget from FBI, they have a backdoor to all. Am quite sure they have all data, conversations, images and even locations of kyari since 2015. It's very simple. Tech gurus know this

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by b3llo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Until he is disgraced out if office before his eyes will clear

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Almaigaa: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fake news by IPOB, the Benin People slaves.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canvass:
He can laugh while he's got the chance to. He can lie, he can make mockery of his indictment, he can make bold face but the only thing he can't do is to travel anyhow. His sojourn round the globe as the 'Nigerian Supercop' stops.

Just wondering - If FBI really needs this guy, why not just hush things up and wait for him to leave the country so they can bundle him over to the U.S. just like Nigeria did to MNK.

They are waiting for Allen Oyenma to leave Nigeria before they grab him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Charmingrascal(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Stop reasoning like madamthemadam. It is people like you who say all fulani herdsmen are criminal. There's a reason God gave you a brain. Pls use it.

Look at this inconsequential dimwit, if you ever mention me on this forum again Ogun will strike you.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by D2UU: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is buhari mentioned in this case....cos I'm hearing huspuppy say I gave buhari $77.6m as loan

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by jacoik(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thank God this tailor kyari news is overshadowing BBN news. I hate that rubbish show
e be like say na d same mama born us. I no just know why I hate that show. Each time my wife go that channel na so I go just spoil face and no be person go tellam to respect herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canvass:
He can laugh while he's got the chance to. He can lie, he can make mockery of his indictment, he can make bold face but the only thing he can't do is to travel anyhow. His sojourn round the globe as the 'Nigerian Supercop' stops.

Just wondering - If FBI really needs this guy, why not just hush things up and wait for him to leave the country so they can bundle him over to the U.S. just like Nigeria did to MNK.
That is why he will not leave the country.

In as much as Alex Onyeama was not repatriated to the US, same will be done to him. Only criminals that are not of high profile and don't have connections with the corrupt ruling elite get repatriated.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Thesaint141(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thank God this tailor kyari news is overshadowing BBN news. I hate that rubbish show

May ur days be long.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by chieveboy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
May be Ha ha ha ha is being inverted to ah ah ah
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by izubext007: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
He his not enjoying the show paid again so he has to delete it ....������

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by bass7: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
Fake news by IPOB, the Benin People slaves.

E pain you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by iKingsley(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I have not seen that KillMNKnow moniker,hope he's still breathing
maybe Nairaland FBI has indicted him and he went to clear his name. Who knows? grin

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by kkonyeji(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:

No b only U

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.