Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) (5513 Views)

Is This Man Wrong About the Black's inability to rule themselves? / I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by jUeLiZ: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2021
So sad and disheartening that we Africans has lived up to what Botha is saying in this photo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmm
Fact
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda and some other countries are doing well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2021
Only Nigeria , stop generalizing.. North Africa is doing well, south Africa is doing well

Ghana, Kenya , Uganda, Rwanda etc are doing very well

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by daddytime(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2021
The man who knew the black man.

4 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Blackfire(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Yoruba and Igbo are a typical example, look at crime section... Look abroad...

Na dem

#i stand with kyari
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Arda1000(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2021
His describing Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2021
The man is 100% wrong.he used the word "rule"...no nation can be better under a ruler.rather,a leader.

1 Like

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by tommy589(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2021
They were doing just fine,ruling and socially evolving at their own pace until they came in contact with the whites.

9 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2021
His problem
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Mbataku96(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2021
The North is not well educated, so how will they be able to prove him wrong

2 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Africana1123(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2021
O
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Frenchkiss564: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2021
jUeLiZ:
So sad and disheartening that we Africans has lived up to what Botha is saying in this photo

No race has killed each other more than white people.

They are just smart to call their tribal wars world war.

Study history and appreciate that Africa has shed less blood than Europeans and Asians.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Number1benue: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba and Igbo are a typical example, look at crime section... Look abroad...

Na dem

You just did exactly waiting the man talk

#i stand with kyari
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by jUeLiZ: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Frenchkiss564:

No race has killed each other more than white people.

They are just smart to call their tribal wars world war.

Study history and appreciate that Africa has shed less blood than Europeans and Asians.
okay sir, so what is your take on the aspect of stealing government money meant for development?

3 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by DoggoneDogg: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Only Nigeria , stop generalizing.. North Africa is doing well, south Africa is doing well

Ghana, Kenya , Uganda, Rwanda etc are doing very well

North Africa is doing well because they practice everything this man said successfully.

If dem born you well as a black man, go Libya or Morocco go open shop.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by tommy589(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

North Africa is doing well because they practice everything this man said successfully.

You only see the surface of the Blackman's problem. That is why you accept hook,line and sinker what Botha said

Morocco is one of the first two countries in the world to establish diplomatic relationship with the Unites States of America. Is the the wickedness visited on us visited on Morocco?

Development comes to every tribe,under able leadership.when they enjoy their natural ways of life uninterrupted or can defend themselves from external aggressors
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by DoggoneDogg: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2021
tommy589:

You only see the surface of the Blackman's problem. That is why you accept hook,line and sinker what Botha said.

Morocco is one of the first two countries to established diplomatic relationship with the Unites States of America. Is the the wickedness visited on us visited on Morocco?

You're failing to see what he's talking about here.
He's saying Africans can't work together for the greater good & you're bringing in USA.

I mean that as a black African, you can never succeed in Libya, Morocco, Egypt etc & that is fact. Instead of helping you, they'll rather deal with Caucasians.

4 Likes

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by demmie1: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Reinaldo:

Before that nko? They nearly wiped themselves out with civil wars and genocide. Read your history.

Europe too had passed through the same thing so Botha is a fool. But they learned and and decided to rule themselves each ethnic group separately
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
jUeLiZ:
Bostwana is an example he is wrong oga
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by demmie1: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

North Africans are at least 80% single ethnic groups, so they will never have the problems of black Africans. Pls let us look at things clearly the way we are is working against us not working for us!
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by tommy589(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You're failing to see what he's talking about here.
He's saying Africans can't work together for the greater good & you're bringing in USA.

I mean that as a black African, you can never succeed in Libya, Morocco, Egypt etc & that is fact. Instead of helping you, they'll rather deal with Caucasians.

How can they treat us as equals,when they see us as slaves to be traded. They came from the north,while the Caucasian came by the sea

How many tribes do you have in USA,UK,RUSSiA, MOROCCO,CHINA,JAPAN,SOUTH KOREA. Google and tell me the number of tribes in those countries and see if they are up to what you have in Nigeria alone

If the Arabs and Caucasian did not come in contact with us when they did we won't be this way. Our tribal wars would have been fought and ended. The stronger tribes would have assimilated other tribes to make a stronger nation with same tradition,culture and shared goals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by BSdetector: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Op, you're a living proof that the white supremacist piggy was right. Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa and Rwanda are all countries that are doing fairly ok and are politically stable. But op is nigger who can't use his brain.

1 Like

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by descarado: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2021
The problem with Africa is allowing external force to mind control them through religion and ethnicity.
Yeah, religion made an African man redundant.
Religion made us not to harness our different talents.
We never learnt to separate religion and politics.

Religion made some people think they are superior race. White man is in Africa for the gain. And they can do anything to make sure we are repressed and thus overtake them.
They encourage our politicians to loot and bank with them. They use the money to develop themselves further. They produce guns and sell to bokoharam, thus losing the other way but will still sell to govt. Its all money and power to them.
The moment you say no, they will destabilise your govt or topple it and put their puppet. As long as he or she signed some undisclosed documents.
You fund world Bank and imf for them disguised as borrowing, look, the road to freedom is not easy. It will take century for sub saharan Africa to swim out of the ocean it found itself.
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Aammee77: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Reinaldo:
You are very wrong they aren't doing well there just trying, ghana for instance has take after Nigeria in terms of corruption.
I have lived there for 5 years, if you talk to a Kenyan you'll be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by DOTian: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Reinaldo:
Don't mind these very ignorant things that post here. Very low esteemed things. I have a biracial Kid who is top in her class. I guess she got the brains from her mother not me. The way some Africans parrot these nonsense here makes me so upset. If you report this post now, a very useless mod will leave the op and start hounding you..

1 Like

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by DoggoneDogg: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2021
tommy589:

How can they treat us as equals,when they see us as slaves to be traded. They came from the north,while the Caucasian came by the sea

How many tribes do you have in USA,UK,RUSSiA, MOROCCO,CHINA,JAPAN,SOUTH KOREA. Google and tell me the number of tribes in those countries and see if they are up to what you have in Nigeria alone

If the Arabs and Caucasian did not come in contact with us when they did we won't be this way. Our tribal wars would have been fought and ended. The stronger tribes would have assimilated other tribes to make a stronger nation with same tradition,culture and shared goals.

Doesn't the bolded corroborate what the man said that we can't work together?
What on earth is your argument about again?!

1 Like

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by tommy589(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
DOTian:

Don't mind these very ignorant things that post here. Very low esteemed things. I have a biracial Kid who is top in her class. I guess she got the brains from her mother not me. The way some Africans parrot these nonsense here makes me so upset. If you report this post now, a very useless mod will leave the op and start hounding you..

This is what you get when people don't question why they are under developed.

Blaming your race for all the negativity but not bothering to ask why
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by DoggoneDogg: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2021
demmie1:

North Africans are at least 80% single ethnic groups, so they will never have the problems of black Africans. Pls let us look at things clearly the way we are is working against us not working for us!

Please always get your facts right when debating.
Arabs & Berbers share almost 50% distribution. There are also Tuaregs in that region...

Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by Bunmhi(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Truth
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by tommy589(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Doesn't the bolded corroborate what the man said that we can't work together?
What on earth is your argument about again?!

Is the bolded the only thing you see in my comment?

Do you want me to see myself as a slave because of the unfortunate incidence of history?

Every tribe to their countries. Let the whites break their artificial balkanisation of Africa and see each nation flourish at their own pace

Not that it is going to end corruption or dictatorship,as evident in some countries carve out of USSR. But majority would serve and develop their land out of patriotism
Re: Africa Fail To Prove This Man Wrong: (photo) by DoggoneDogg: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2021
tommy589:

Is the bolded the only thing you see in my comment?

If your 1st paragraph agrees with me then any other thing you type is just noise or an attempt to initiate another debate which I have no interest in.

That's why I asked you what exactly your argument is about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Loses 1 Vote In Oyo (picture) / Tinubu Was In Ikeja Today And It Was Like Nobody Cares / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.