Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife (5457 Views)

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
I’m not interested in you.

I’m only interested in humiliating you wherever you lie.

@gregyboy is my rag. I have done a wonderful job of proving him to be a retard — even the Igbos testify to that. Do you need proof?

The one olu317 called you a blant lier or the one d igbo guy called you a lying machine

Or the one i figured you're a transgender

Lying machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
I’m not interested in you.

I’m only interested in humiliating you wherever you lie.

@gregyboy is my rag. I have done a wonderful job of proving him to be a retard — even the Igbos testify to that. Do you need proof?

And you're my lying machine
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
If you won’t stop lying about Yorubas, then I won’t stop humiliating and exposing you.

That shouldn’t be a problem. You face your lies, while I face my pastime of humiliating you — it should be a win-win.

Oh I see, you need a free pass. No you ain’t getting that. Sorry! cheesy

Cc: r4bbit

You're disgrace to the transgender ⚧ community

Your actions made the mods pull down a beautiful political thread you and kingsmen automatically turned into a cultural typhoon

You're disgrace.... More obsssesion to your madness
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]The one olu317 called you a blant lier or the one d igbo guy called you a lying machine

Or the one i figured you're a transgender

Lying machine[/s]
LMAO! I am not a transgender. grin

You just can’t imagine that a woman pulled down Benin kingdom.

Olu (or anyone) can call me what they like if I debunk them.

What they can never say, however, is that @gregyboy debunks me. No sane non-Edo person can ever say that.

Guess what, many Igbos (and Yoruba) belief firmly that YOU are TAO’rag — not just that you’re a liar. cheesy

You see the difference? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
And you're my lying machine
That is you making a consolation claim for yourself. cheesy

That is not on the same level as a 3rd party saying that YOU are TAO’s rag.

Notice that three parties are involved:

An Igbo man making a claim about an Edo boy w. r. t. a Yoruba lady.

See attached cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]You're disgrace to the transgender ⚧ community

Your actions made the mods pull down a beautiful political thread you and kingsmen automatically turned into a cultural typhoon

You're disgrace.... More obsssesion to your madness [/s]
I am not a transgender. grin

Believe it or not, a woman is capable of debunking the Benin lies about Yorubas.

I know you don’t want to believe it’s a woman who’s been debunking you all along.

Your brother was spamming with fake videos which I’ve debunked.

That’s the most likely reason why the mods stepped in. Deep down, you’re glad it was pulled down. grin

You were literally raped by me on that thread. See attachment for an example from an old thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
LMAO! I am not a transgender. grin

You just can’t imagine that a woman pulled down Benin kingdom.

Olu (or anyone) can call me what they like if I debunk them.

What they can never say, however, is that @gregyboy debunks me. No sane non-Edo person can ever say that.

Guess what, many Igbos (and Yoruba) belief firmly that YOU are TAO’rag — not just that you’re a liar. cheesy

Even Olu31 called you a transgendered he knew you well

And called you a lying machine... Lol... Your yoruba kingsmen know you lie through your skull but they can't help it than to give you support

Olu317 was thesame guy who has dished out likes and support for you against benins but when you both loggerout yourself , he couldn't hold it anymore
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
I am not a transgender. grin

Believe it or not, a woman is capable of debunking you.

I know you can’t don’t want to believe it’s a woman who have been debunking you all along.

Your brother was spamming with fake videos which I’ve debunked.

That’s perhaps the reason why the mods stepped in. Deep down, you’re glad it was pulled down. I literally raped you liars there as I always do. grin

See attachment for your confession in one of the rape session I was having on you.

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
Even Olu31 called you a transgendered he knew you well
No I am not. Even though he also lies a lot, he did not. cheesy Show proof like I’ve been doing.

[s]And called you a lying machine... Lol... Your yoruba kingsmen know you lie through your skull but they can't help it than to give you support

Olu317 was thesame guy who has dished out likes and support for you against benins but when you both loggerout yourself , he couldn't hold it anymore[/s]
Olu resorting to insult because I disproved him proves that I sunk him intellectually. cheesy

What Olu or anyone (Igbo or Hausa) never dared to do is to imagine that gregyboy debunks me. Never! cheesy

Instead, Igbos (and Yorubas of course) are of the view that YOU are my rag.

See attachment for an Igbo’s testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
Your screenshot is an opinion of a certain Ryder from the year 1965.

Guess what has happened between 1965 and 2021 in the field of historical scholarship of African history.

The field of historical scholarship of African history has unanimously debunked that opinion from Ryder.

See for example:

A. Akinjogbin (1967), F. Willett (1973), R. C. C. Law (1973), R. Horton (1979), A. Obayemi (1980), R. Smith (1988), B. Adediran (1991), D. Bondarenko (2003), S. A. Akintoye (2010), A. Ogundiran (2020), et al.

A summary of this unanimous conclusion of scholars is aptly put in a 2016 publication as attached below:

Cheers!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by nisai: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
No I am not. Even though he also lies a lot, he did not. cheesy Show proof like I’ve been doing.

Olu resorting to insult because I disproved him proves that I sunk him intellectually. cheesy

What Olu or anyone (Igbo or Hausa) never dared to do is that imagine that gregyboy debunks me. Never! cheesy

No take the guy bait abeg. E wan escape ni. grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
nisai:
No take the guy bait abeg. E wan escape ni. grin
Lol. Got it.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
Your screenshot is an opinion of a certain Ryder from the year 1965.

Guess what has happened between 1965 and 2021 in the field of historical scholarship of African history.

The field of historical scholarship of African history has unanimously debunked that opinion from Ryder.

See for example:

A. Akinjogbin (1967), F. Willett (1973), R. C. C. Law (1973), R. Horton (1979), A. Obayemi (1980), R. Smith (1988), B. Adediran (1991), D. Bondarenko (2003), S. A. Akintoye (2010), A. Ogundiran (2020), et al.

A summary of this unanimous conclusion of scholars is aptly put in a 2016 publication as attached below:

Cheers!

Tell me how did they debunk it, and how did they draw the conclusion ooni of ife was ogane n uhe.... Lol

As far as i know Oduduwa was samuel johson invention of 1897

If i am lying post any written account of oduduwa both from benin or yoruba documented about Oduduwa before 1897....

nisai, olu317, theTranslator samuk, gomojam
Truthbeatslies
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:

What Olu or anyone (Igbo or Hausa) never dared to do is to imagine that gregyboy debunks me. Never! cheesy

Mention is full moniker olu317 scardy cat

He deliberately ended it at olu... Have i ever typed your name half before... upon my constant flogging daily you only fear olu...
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Mention is full moniker olu317

He deliberately ended it at olu... Have i ever typed your name half before... upon my constant flogging daily you only fear olu...[/s]
Okay Olu317. LMAO! But I don’t have to. Since I don’t need him to flog you. I’m enough.

How does that save Benin kingdom? If he comes here he’s coming to tell me I’m doing a great job.

If we have our separate argument (that has nothing to do with Benin) that wouldn’t stop me from flogging him IF he lies. grin

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=TAO11 post=104541464]Okay Olu317. LMAO!

How does that save Benin kingdom? If he comes here he’s coming to tell me I’m doing a great job.

If we have our separate argument (that has nothing to do with Benin) that wouldn’t stop me from flogging him IF he lies. grin[/qouote]

Go bring evidence your imaginary Oduduwa existed before 1897

Remember ajayi crowther gave the history of yoruba people in 1850 did he include Oduduwa yes or no...
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Tell me how did they debunk it, and how did they draw the conclusion ooni of ife was ogane n uhe.... Lol
[/s] Tell you? LMAO!

I gave you the references to their works for a reason.

Do you have phobia for reading? grin

[s]As far as i know Oduduwa was samuel johson invention of 1897[/s]
No it wasn’t. grin

[s]If i am lying post any written account of oduduwa both from benin or yoruba documented about Oduduwa before 1897....[/s]
If you’re saying the truth, then prove your claim by citing any any peer-reviewed work which backs you.

Yes, it is you making a claim (a laughable claim for that matter) who have a burden to provide proof.

Not the other way round.

Cc: nisai, olu317, theTranslator samuk, gomojam
Truthbeatslies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yoruba has always been attaching their ill history to that of benin since 50bc, they love greatness which is cool

But stealing it through words is unacceptable
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
[/s] Tell you? LMAO!

I gave you the references to their works for a reason. Do you have phobia for reading? grin

No it wasn’t. grin

If you’re saying the truth, then prove your claim by citing any any peer review work which backs you.

Yes, it is you making a claim (a laughable claim for that matter) who have a burden to provide proof.

Not the other way round.

Truthbeatslies

Leave that lets go straight... Let's see if Oduduwa was really ancient or was a fairytale made up by Samuel johson in 1897

post any written account of oduduwa both from benin or yoruba documented about Oduduwa before 1897....

nisai, olu317, theTranslator samuk, gomojam
Truthbeatslies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies

Am back ...oya cum and answer my question
Olodo ...
And i see you have a new accomplice
Gregyboy....

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Go bring evidence your imaginary Oduduwa existed before 1897[/s]
Just as I can ask that you prove that I’m your imaginary great-grand father exist. This should be easier for you to prove. Shouldn’t it?

[s]Remember ajayi crowther gave the history of yoruba people in 1850 did he include Oduduwa yes or no...[/s]
He probably didn’t because he he wasn’t a historian to begin with. So, he didn’t write anything extensive — it is not his field.

Also, Yorubas (and their history) began thousands of years before the period of the historical Oduduwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
Leave that lets go straight...
We should leave the fact that Ryder was debunked by historical scholarship? Okay. cheesy

Let's see if Oduduwa was really ancient or was a fairytale made up by Samuel johson in 1897
Just as we would see if your great-grand father truly exist, and that your family name is truly correct? Okay! cool.

post any written account of oduduwa both from benin or yoruba documented about Oduduwa before 1897....
Post any written account of your greatgrandfather from Benin or Yoruba documented about his name before 1900. If you can’t, then what? grin

The stupidity of your request should start to become apparent to you by now.

Moreover, it is (s)he who makes a claim who has the burden to proof the claim — onus probandi.

If you’re truthful, then prove your claim by citing any any peer review work which backs you.

Truthbeatslies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Yoruba has always been attaching their ill history to that of benin since 50bc, they love greatness which is cool
But stealing it through words is unacceptable[/s]
Nope!

The Binis insisted adamantly to the Europeans that the Ife-Yorubas are the ancestors of Benin kings.

This is well documented.

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
We should leave the fact that Ryder was debunked by historical scholarship? Okay. cheesy

Just as we would see if your great-grand father truly exist, and that your family name is truly correct? Okay! cool.

Post any written account of your greatgrandfather from from Benin or Yoruba documented about his name before 1900.

In essence, I’m saying he who makes a claim has the burden of proof — onus probandi.

If you’re truthful, then prove your claim by citing any any peer review work which backs you.

Truthbeatslies

This ends it..... Our discussion has ended today

Bye bye

If ajayi crowther an oyo man as Samuel johson
Could write in 1850s on yoruba history and skip Oduduwa and, johson wrote 30yrs after and it magically appeared... Is god not wonderful....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
Nope!

The Binis insisted adamantly to the Europeans that the Ife-Yorubas are the ancestors of Benin kings.

This is well documented.

Because they wanted some political goodies back then....

But you my friend is forcing it to be true....

You're clown
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oduduwa was invented by Samuel johson in his book history of yorubas in 1897....

Samuel ajayi crowther never mentioned any existence of oduduwa in his document on the origin of yoruba people ajayi had written is account earlier than Samuel.. J

Benin attaching herself to the Oduduwa myth in the early 20th century in a bid for political favour gave life to the myth
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
Oduduwa was invented by Samuel johson in his book history of yorubas in 1897....

Samuel ajayi crowther never mentioned any existence of oduduwa in his document on the origin of yoruba people ajayi had written is account earlier than Samuel.. J

Benin attaching herself to the Oduduwa myth in the early 20th century in a bid for political favour gave life to the myth
grin grin
Johnson did not invent anything that has not already been.
In fact Johnson only emphasised on the more realistic folktale of oduduwa ..

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

grin grin
Johnson did not invent anything that has not already been.

You self dey laugh because you know say Oduduwa na scam grin grin
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:

You self dey laugh because you know say Oduduwa na scam grin grin

I will give 50$ now in your paypal account if you can prove that in 2 minute...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

I will give 50$ now in your paypal account if you can prove that in 2 minute...

You b scam something tells me you're igbo making fun of Yorubas grin
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:

You b scam something tells me you're igbo mskinf fun of d Yorubas grin
You just wasted the 2 minute....
You know what i give you anoda 1 minute... smiley
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Times up....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Cause For Alarm, Elections Will Hold - FG / Militants Bomb Police Station And Bank In Bauchi ! / Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.