Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife (5461 Views)

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

I read it ...
You should to,(to the full including the references) maybe daht way you go get some sense. I know it may take you days but when you finally finish reading it, am sure your life will neva remain de same grin
Olodo grin

I like you though cuz yu make me laff

The earlier you know Nigeria is not for you.. The earlier you know am not your mate

Check my record

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

TAO11 has given you everything you need to get the book.

Olodo grin

Your tears wont help you
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

I like you though cuz yu make me laff
This is an other thing with you guys (yoruba), you copy too much, you've copied Benin culture, you've copied Ashanti culture and I always notice you guys copying me. Copying seems to be your culture. I told you that I were only conversing with you because you made me laugh, you felt the need to copy that and say it to someone else.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
See this mumu oo cheesy
Copy wetin Haha
Truthvalue:

[s]This is an other thing with you guys (yoruba), you copy too much, you've copied Benin culture, you've copied Ashanti culture and I always notice you guys copying me. Copying seems to be your culture. I told you that I were only conversing with you because you made me laugh, you felt the need to copy that and say it to someone else[/s].

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2021
gregyboy:

Your tears wont help you
The only person crying here is you
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

The only person crying here is you
grin grin

Ozwor.... You tears wont help any of you...
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2021
gregyboy:

Ozwor.... You tears wont help any of you...
Gregyboy, I defer to you and Samuk to talk to the transgender, I just can't, I don't understand how a human being could be so retarded like the transgender. "Leo frobenius 1913" describing a palace seen by nobody except him and a palace which was never destroyed, yet the current palace of the oni of ifa had to be built in the1930's.

It is almost as if leon frobenius was making a sales speech about something which never existed. Never drawn by eyewitnesses and never written about by eyewitnesses.

Also, ofcourse the so called article is not provided yet again by the transgender which means as usual the trangender is talking in a void and so am I to respond to that nonesense. I restricted my reading of that rubbish by the transgrnder to one sentence.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Truthvalue:

Gregyboy, I defer to you and Samuk to talk to the transgender, I just can't, I don't understand how a human being could be so retarded like the transgender. "Leo frobenius 1913" describing a palace seen by nobody but him and a palace which was never destroyed, yet the current palace of the oni of ifa had to be built in 1930's.

It is almost as if leon frobenius was making a sales speech about something which never existed. Never drawn by eyewitnesses and never written about by eyewitnesses.

Also, ofcourse the so called article is not provided yet again, the transgender which means as usual the trangender is talking in a void and so am I to respond to that nonesense. I restricted my reading of that rubbish by the transgrnder to one sentence.

In my resesrch through this benin-ife myth i found out some writers could be desperate

Like Leo frobenius

She needs to provide a picture of ife palace prior to 1913
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:
See this mumu oo cheesy
Copy wetin Haha

You skipped a message sent to you hours prior to the message which you are replying here, I think I know why, but let me serve you that message again, you have the right to ask your teacher and his teacher for help:

4) Let 0 be the empty set, prove that for every ordinal n, 0+n = n.

5) You guys need to stop being deluded, know your limits. (If it has anything to do with education, you best believe I master it much better than you do, and in this case, I can teach your teacher and his teacher and his teacher...)

6) Let L be a first order language, let M be an L-structure, define the truth value fonction associated to M.

7) so mr "logics is for jss1" where have you been ? I gave you obvious questions about logics and you still haven't replied. I thought you said logics were obvious and everybody knew logics as from jss1 ?

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truthvalue:

You skipped a message sent to you hours prior to the message which you are replying here, I think I know why, but let me serve you that message again, you have the right to ask your teacher and his teacher for help:

4) Let 0 be the empty set, prove that for every ordinal n, 0+n = n.

5) You guys need to stop being deluded, know your limits. (If it has anything to do with education, you best believe I master it much better than you do, and in this case, I can teach your teacher and his teacher and his teacher...)

6) Let L be a first order language, let M be an L-structure, define the truth value fonction associated to M.

7) so mr "logics is for jss1" where have you been ? I gave you obvious questions about logics and you still haven't replied. I thought you said logics were obvious and everybody knew logics as from jss1 ?
i have answered you
check
https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?session=896CFCD6708E3DE48493EC9DDE1C41C6E777F7211D848F1A89D310C5AD6F906B&redirect=%2Fr4bbit%2Fposts%23104597285&post=104597285
but remember you haven't answerd my question
if you like change your moniker ..i knw wu you are

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

i have answered you
check https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?session=9C4B6065B9BEA219796E62276322179C96BFC3D7C6D226D769B9B29D22D9CFA0&redirect=%2Fr4bbit%2Fposts%23104597285&post=104597285

but remember you haven't answerd my question
if you like change your moniker ..i knw wu you are

Your link doesn't take me to any answer, I suspect it is done on purpose. Put the right link.

And if you have answered me then why am I not notified by nairaland ?

Also why can't you post your answer right here ?
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truthvalue:

Your link doesn't take me to any answer, I suspect it is done on purpose. Put the right link.
Click it again
Truthvalue:

And if you have answered me then why am I not notified by nairaland ?
Check your notification mumu...
Truthvalue:

Also why can't you post your answer right here ?
Your question wasn't on this thread ...olodo grin
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

Click it again

Check your notification mumu...

Your question wasn't on this thread ...olodo grin

I wonder what silly game you are playing, your link still does the same thing and my notifications didn't notice anything, if you have an answer, then why not just post it here ? Instead of dancing in cercles
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truthvalue:

I wonder what silly game you are playing, your link still does the same thing and my notifications didn't notice anything, if you have an answer, then why not just post it here ? Instead of dancing in cercles

kiss click it again
Am busy
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truthvalue:

kiss click it again
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
r4bbit:

kiss click it again
I think it might be time to ignore you, if you have an answer, post it here, I am done clicking on your fake links.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truthvalue:
[s]I think it might be time to ignore you, if you have an answer, post it here, I am done clicking on your fake links[/s]
Need compensation for your battered ego so bad?

Here is your medal attached below:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension In Tinubu’s Camp As Evidence Shows Shettima Not Qualified To Run / What Is Happening To Nyesom Wike? / CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.