Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) (58241 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / 5-Year-Old Chinese Boy Drives A Tractor Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
whirlwind7:

Don't make comments out of ignorance.
If this happened in America, the kid and the owner of the truck will be detained by now
Celebrate a 13 year old illegally driving a truck for what??

That's an absurd comment you made

Come and beat me
I Dey here Dey look for abba kyari tailor contact you Dey speak English for me

Abeg shift
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
I'm salt of words.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
CharisEleos:
Theres nothing worth celebrating here because this is a disaster waiting to happen as he can ram into a whole building, destroying lives and properties.

Whoever gave him the keys to this trailer should be arrested and charged for recklessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Henix:
The person who gave the boy such access should be arrested and prosecuted

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Badbishop15(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Just negodu!!! undecided
I can't even ride a bicycle to save my life grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by AgentGoat: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na that safe journey off me grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Chochovini: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Basher8583: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
geunik:
Only in Nigeria

Olodo. Very wrong
This one here is a 9 years old driving a 13 speed transmission truck which even more complex that this one you are lashing about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAWtqhFD8ZE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Learn how to drive a truck today! One of the Best skills to travel out with after ICT

The most common pay model for truck drivers in the United States is $60,000 - $74,000/yr
Exactly.mu guy drives in Canada. Omo he's paid very well
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by akigbemaru: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by kechywillz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Where this one happen...to me this is very funny
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by ibinaboonline: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
You're absolutely correct and I had even asked about it in a thread. If you know anywhere local man can learn truck driving, please share.
BigDawsNet:
Learn how to drive a truck today! One of the Best skills to travel out with after ICT

The most common pay model for truck drivers in the United States is $60,000 - $74,000/yr
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by highness25(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dranoid:
See the boy with his peers in the front seat, if they crash into another vehicle now we'll be saying something else. We need to be responsible for ourselves and others. What stopped the guy that took that video and other adults there from grounding that vehicle and telling the boys to call who sent them on errand, after calling the police?

See as the small boy's hand don strong for gear. Children that are meant to be in school for God sake. If they ask me what they'll become I'd say smugglers because when this guy is 24 years, if he is like the average Nigerian (we inherit mentality) he would have amassed enough road side and crime related experiences to have become a proficient smuggler. At his age he is already driving through bush and mud with a truck.

I get that life deals us bad cards but you can't tell me the boy bought the truck and I doubt he stole it so that means someone gave it to him. Now, I'm not against hustle at any age but when an adult (in this case the owner of the truck) sees it as okay to place other people's lives and properties in the hands of a group of kids I see it as irresponsible because he is endangering others. If the video was of the kids in the farm volunteering to make a living, then it's acceptable (but not okay cos in a country with a working government, they are meant to be in school) because there is no danger to other people. There are various other ways to hustle too without putting others at risk of your mistake. If you cite the grown insecurity in the country as reason for the boys being unable to go to farm, ask yourself: is it on the road that they are safe? From policemen? From kidnappers?

There is this saying that a doctor's mistake costs a life, a pilot's mistake costs more lives, an engineer's mistake costs even more lives.

A driver's mistake can cost from 0-a alot of lives.

People go to school for this professions

Putting this decision in the hands of a 13 year old boy is what I don't condone.
Ok.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by damoceile: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Where can I learn to drive it??
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mayour11:
See how we're celebrating mediocrity
Can you please tell us who and who are celebrating it?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by authority2006(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dranoid:
See as the small boy's hand don strong for gear.

You saw that too? That kid don become pro already. When I was working with Dangote Cement Transport, come and see teenagers driving 22 tyres inside the company premises and occasionally on the roads!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
it's a normal thing in the northern region, you will see them,driving to very far places on high speed, most of this tanker drivers, na kids them be
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Insectkiller: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Fake news
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by arantess: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2021
2special:
if he child is good behind the wheel, I have no problem...age is just a number... you see some over age driving recklessly....so it has nothing to do with the age
Na wa for your reasoning
What does the law say about driving age?
Are you guys ok at all?
If you were a FRSC officer is this nonsense you will say?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by arantess: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly.mu guy drives in Canada. Omo he's paid very well
Is he 13 years?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by 2special(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2021
arantess:

Na wa for your reasoning
What does the law say about driving age?
Are you guys ok at all?
If you were a FRSC officer is this nonsense you will say?
shut up, you're the one that is not ok
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by arantess: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2021
2special:
shut up, you're the one that is not ok
Thought as much,
Specially demented fool
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by 2special(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2021
arantess:

Thought as much,
Specially demented fool
your papa demented bastard
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by cooooooks(m): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Much better than becoming a scammer or armed robber.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Viktorinox2(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Omo so I don chop first to comment again

Well lemme thank God for everything and also use this medium to beg abba kyari to please give me the contact of his fashion designer

Regarding the above topic

Nothing can shock me again in this country
If them like them fly plane I nur go reason all

Any financial inducement attached to ftc ? I wanna know.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2021
See them for thread always negative about Nigeria and Africa. But if na white pikin them go call am geniuse.

Is he driving the thing well for his age?. If yes he a a geniuse. End#

A small kid like that has the presence of mind to take on such a rush venture. Rather than appreciate it. They are busy castigating.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by smartNerd: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2021
There is no royal road to anything. One thing
at a time, all things in succession. That which
grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which
grows slowly, endures. -- Josiah Gilbert Holland

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339[img]
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by eagleonearth(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I want to learn honestly
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by eagleonearth(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2021
2special:
if he child is good behind the wheel, I have no problem...age is just a number... you see some over age driving recklessly....so it has nothing to do with the age
it has unless Nigeria has become a banana republic. In the US, that truck will be grounded asap. The girl that set fire to ebeano committed arson which is a jailable offence but she can't even be detained a second more after grilling her because of her age.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by geunik(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Basher8583:

Olodo. Very wrong
This one here is a 9 years old driving a 13 speed transmission truck which even more complex that this one you are lashing about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAWtqhFD8ZE
This is even better than the one from your country. There is an adult with the child
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by smartNerd: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Mayour11(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Can you please tell us who and who are celebrating it?

The person who posted the video didn't make any reference to the location or give details of what he did to correct it. He only shared the video to trend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.