Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) (23923 Views)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rest in Peace to the dead
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see terrible wild fire raging in Nigeria, I see the wicked being roasted, I see a new Nigeria coming out of the fire, I see the glory of God overshadowing the new Nigeria.

This I have seen.
oga see well
If you are not seen Biafra and Oduduwa emerging keep your false prophecy to yourself

Any what am I expecting from a false prophet
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Jeromendy: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Damn! So awful
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Makaveli217(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2021
FeliciaOja:
I think the reason Africa is not filled with natural disasters is because we are not developed.
The reason these advanced countries suffer environmental disasters is because of the side effects of advance technology dies to the atmosphere.
5G and 4G and other space missile tests that effect the atmosphere

Very shallow reasoning, do well to change it.

1 Like

Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Judybash93(m): 4:49am On Aug 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see terrible wild fire raging in Nigeria, I see the wicked being roasted, I see a new Nigeria coming out of the fire, I see the glory of God overshadowing the new Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Prophet of doom

Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Viktorinox2(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2021
[b][/b]see the emergency response!!!
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by smartNerd: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by bab22: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by smartNerd: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2021
There is no royal road to anything. One thing
at a time, all things in succession. That which
grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which
grows slowly, endures. -- Josiah Gilbert Holland

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339[img]
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by UCHIHAmask: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you have seen nothing!!
you are not only blind but daft and stupid,we all know the reality in nigeria and can see where it is heading to.....
stop using the word GOD to proclaim rubbish,i hate it,GOD is not a con man,we would all see it when nigeria's greatness would come and that is when the people are ready to act against oppression,until you start pushing for it stop seeing!!
naso all the men of god take dey see am since 1960..
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by 9jawear(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2021
FeliciaOja:
I think the reason Africa is not filled with natural disasters is because we are not developed.
The reason these advanced countries suffer environmental disasters is because of the side effects of advance technology dies to the atmosphere.
5G and 4G and other space missile tests that effect the atmosphere

Have you heard of the Philadelphia experiment
Re: Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) by Philadelphia: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
9jawear:

Have you heard of the Philadelphia experiment

What experiment is that?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawi Vice-president, Saulos Klaus Chilima Arrested, charged for corruption / US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom / Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.