Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm (51932 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Visits Her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Thanks Ifeanyi Ubah / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by JosephXavier: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
G
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by mijeyoyo: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Yeah
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by donprinyo(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Buharist are the major terrorist in this sweet country.
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Chikarata2020(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Isn't easy for her to be alone while MNK is incarceration. Las las MNK will be free to continue his agitations

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by PointZerom: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by prowriterss: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2021

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Dearest sister,
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for liberation. It always comes with a price.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by malali: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Where were you and Dominic Raab when Nnamdi kanu was ordering unknown gun men to kill Nigerians and security forces

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by akdjr(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
You have a dual citizenship and committed a crime in one of the country you owe allegiance to, now the other country want to help you out of the crime. I think there is more to do with the international law of dual citizenship. This is just my own submission.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Jonovo98: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Please people that read the contents should summarize for us
I'm busy right now, I can't go through it
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by alhussein9(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
She never chi chumting
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by onuman: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
#BLACKLIVES MATTER.

It’s not only about Nnamdi Kanu. It’s more about the inadequacies of dysfunctional Nigeria created by GB. The too many tribes lumped into one Nigeria make the country impossible.

Even President Buhari said recently in London that the size and population of Nigeria makes the country difficult to govern.

Referendum now to save lives.
More than 4 million lives have been cut short by the inadequacies of one Nigeria.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by wickedtuna: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:
It is only heaven that can fix the issue currently dear Mrs Kanu, unfortunately Nigeria maybe a very terrible country but it remains a sovereign state, what you should pray is that Kanu stays alive, I don't see him coming out before 2023, this is a deaf government we are practicing here and instead of instigating more emotions let's borrow a leaf from Nelson Madela, there are mostly three places for true freedom fighter, 1. Prison, 2. Exil, the third is For everyone not just freedom fighter, Kanu is in prison or under hostage, he is in the right place.

I understand Kanu is your husband but he is also a Biafran property and at this time in the struggle he is exactly where he should be, I should implore for more emotional and other forms of support, I clearly understand your grievances but the aim we fight is for a greater tomorrow and there had never been an easy way to it. My heart and prayers is with You and Ohamadike of Biafra.
No be man heaven go still use?
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by silibaba: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Dominic Raab

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by WaffenSS(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Make up your minds.

Is he a UK citizen trying to cause chaos in Nigeria, or is he a Nigerian citizen wanting to secede?

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2021
She has not cried yet. She is yet to cry the real cry.
Shebi you were hailing him when he set up the ESN and UGM.
You did not cry when he was threatening the lives of every prominent Nigerian that were against his methods and when he was sending UGM to police formations in the country. Now you say you want to cry

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by OwenJesse27(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Until Igbos realize that British don't want this country divided the better for dem nor be the same buhari dey London so why dey nor stop am there nonsense

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Malawian(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why not hire this lawyer for him
Kyari already hired him. I am booking their flight tickets right now.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Laggafin: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2021
He's a freedom fighter.. he's in de right place where freedom fighters always end up before truly becoming matyrs..
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by osazsky(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2021
See goat if care is not taken we will open a case against UK.. for slavery..kidnapping of our kings..killing of innocent infidel extortion in 1871..these beast need to compensate us
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by harmony75: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2021
God pls save your son Nnamdi kalu from his enemies keep him Safe �❤
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Commentor: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Adegoke come on..
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by mytime24(f): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Kidnapping government
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by georgemarcus(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Dont just joke with anyone who was once a Military Head of State, especially when they are still alive and you are pointing fingers at their face like de be ur mate...I pray he makes it out alive. With the way his judgment is been postponed it could linger till next year. Who know what Buhari traveled to Uk to do recently to meet with Boris. The woman have no idea of what is really going on with the husband. I feel for her sha

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by 9jaRealist: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://politicsnigeria.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-wife-reveals-only-person-who-can-save-ipob-leader/

After insulting and demonizing the British…
Wind do blow and fowl yansh dey for display!

>

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by thaoriginator: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Will he break him out from THE ZOO DSS CUSTODY All grin
Meanwhile all hail Mazi lamidi Cownu, the man who spreads IPOBISM (a mental disorder) among his people
This ain't fair at all siregrin
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Chris525: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ikonso and several others who died in the struggle your husband instigated have got children and loved ones who would like to have back as well but thats never going to happen. He’s just been away for one month & you’re disturbing public peace.

The world doesn’t revolve around your husband and children. If the struggle takes his life you should make peace with it. He made his choice. Leave Mr. Saab in peace, did he send Mr. Kanu to cause or instigate mayhem that led to the death of innocent people and destruction of properties?

Please go and sit down and enjoy your husband’s loot. I heard you two are the only signatories to all IPOB accounts. Clap for yourself.

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Commentor: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Dominic Raab. I gas make connect with this man oh in case I enter jail one day

You are really planning your future.
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by 9jaRealist: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Laggafin:
He's a freedom fighter.. he's in de right place where freedom fighters always end up before truly becoming matyrs..

Are you wishing Kanu bad luck…
Because one has to DIE to become a martyr!
>
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by EMMY76: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
How are we even sure this brutal buhari's regime haven't murdered that guy this one they're vehemently refusing his lawyers access to see him?

What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle