Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? (543 Views)

FG, US Discussing Extradition Of Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi - Malami / No Nigerian Persecuted Over Religion, Group Replies Ex-us Secretary Of State / Can An Employee Of A Private Company Be Compelled To Work During Election Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by Ikwerelastborn: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
since everyone who has a contact with Hushpuppi is been hounded ,will Gucci company who benefitted from proceeds of his crime also be persecuted for having business deal with a fraudster
Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by Authority1o1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Okay...

Yes, if it can be substantiated with evidence that Gucci had an extra-motive transaction with Abbas. If Gucci got paid, not for the their commodity, but for services involving bribery and provision of support for crime, then they can be prosecuted as well.

It will then be inferred that Gucci knows that he Abbas, is partaking in shady deals, and therefore becomes an accomplice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by AlexBells(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
since everyone who has a contact with Hushpuppi is been hounded ,will Gucci company who benefitted from proceeds of his crime also be persecuted for having business deal with a fraudster
Finally the crack you ordered reached you, your highness

2 Likes

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by nairalandankrah: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

People who come to your shop to buy your goods, have you for once asked them where they get their money from?

Ikwere impostor, when will bandits be
proscribed?

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
When I say your IQ is below 75 I know what I am saying? Did Gucci assist hush to defraud anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by Ikwerelastborn: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
When I say your IQ is below 75 I know what I am saying? Did Gucci assist hush to defraud anyone?
You're still pained from my last backlash, sorry.nurse your wounds in pain.Dull boy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by psucc(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kyari is not wanted for the supply hemade. If you read through,you will see where it was stated that Hush paid about N8m to Kyari (may be through a proxy)
Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by mrvitalis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Fulanis would always caste themselves

1 Like

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by nairalandankrah: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Fulanis would always caste themselves
The guy is an arewa using a fake Monika!.
Imagine aboki here claiming Ikwere.. Chai, wonders shall never end!

In this nairaland,No matter how much you try to hide your true self, one day you will expose yourself by yourself..

1 Like

Re: Will Gucci Company Be Persecuted Over Hushpuppi? by advanceDNA: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I understand you....Abba kiyari is likely not going jail unless the US can prove he his part of hush puppy’s Crimes...and that’s what the US wants to prove...

Kiyari received bribe to harass another Nigeria on Nigerian soil...it’s not up to the US to punish him for that...but let the US determine if he’s not part of hush puppy’s syndicate

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Suspend Abba Kyari Immediately - IGP To PSC (Video) / The Presidency Is Supporting The "Fulanization Agenda" - Gov. Samuel Ortom. / IPOB Members Picket Kenyan Embassy In Ireland A Second Time - Pic & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.