Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nothing Should Stop You Sending Money From Nigeria To Me In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Should Stop You Sending Money From Nigeria To Me In USA (153 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Should Stop You Sending Money From Nigeria To Me In USA by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Matthew 5:3-11

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Job In Mcdonald's ,maryland, Laurel, USA / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, August 7 2021 / Do You Really Understand The "Golden Rule" Of Matthew 7:12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.